Activists call for arrest, 95-year-old assault victim speaks out, Quanell X has other ideas.

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited January 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone ? a 95 year old woman? That's beyond sad. I hope they deal with him fast and soon.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tough talk...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blk men policing our own communities
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SUNNYSIDE (KTRK) --
    Activists are calling for the arrest of a suspect after a 95-year-old woman was sexually assaulted inside her home.
    https://youtu.be/RZ3uMG315ZI
    According to activist Quanell X, the woman was put in the hospital following the attack. According to her family, a man broke into the home in Sunnyside Gardens on January 18. He allegedly entered through a back window and left her on the living room floor with a broken shoulder.

Speaking to Eyewitness News, the victim, Ophelia Outley, says she's doing much better.

"I'm doing much better, thank ? . I'm about as well as can be expected because I'm lying here. But I'm ? pretty good so far," she said. "No complaints right now. Thank ? ."

At a press conference Wednesday afternoon, Quanell X called for the arrest of the suspect and says the alleged assault is an outrage.

"We believe he's from this community," he said.

Quanell X says many believe those within the neighborhood know who the man is who assaulted and robbed the elderly woman. He urged for those within the community to not accept this kind of crime.

"If you're smart, the jail is the safest place for you," Quanell X said. "Because if we find you, you won't need a jail cell. If we find you, you won't rob nobody else's grandmother. We will deal with you where we find you."

Dr. Dawn Brown says she believes the suspect went after Outley simply because of her age.

Quanell X had a clear message to whoever committed the crime.

"You like beating up old women, you like robbing old women?" he asked. "I tell you what, if we find you, we're going to give you your chance to fight real men."

now this is how it should have been all along.

community outreach for real gotdammit.

I love the stance he is taking and more need to take this exact same stance. I hope that they meant every word of it.

Some ? just shouldn't be tolerated. People way back in the day used to skip town when they did ? up ? like this. Cause everybody was going to ? them up. The men in the neighborhood was going to ? them up, the police was going to ? them up and if they went to jail they was going to get ? up.

I would love for certain things to go back to how they used to be. This is one of those things for me.

• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly how we should've been doing all along.

? the "mental illness" or whatever ? excuse they would try to make, ? that ? ass ? up, and keep that ? internalized.

Who the hell attacks a damn near 100 year old woman?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they find him and ? him up. That's the definition of some ? ? .
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Why would someone do that
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So was she sexually assaulted or not? I've seen conflicting reports.

Either way, this is beyond ? up. Hope the poor lady makes a full recovery.