The Real Rick Ross Goes On TV Explaining Why He's Suing Rick Ross To Change His Name!

2»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    is his name...ricky ross????

Rick Ross and Ricky Ross are two different names

i know & that old ? freeway is gonna find that out n court when he losez if it even goes that far
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2010
    HybridEnt wrote: »
    Thats what the ? gets for trying to take someone elses name that is still living he deserves to get sued. The reason he is not goin after Freeway is because Freeway went and talked to him and paid respect and "Freeway" is a nickname u cant sue nobody for no nickname.

Or freeway aint got no money, this ? brah, how come he didnt sue last year, he thought Ross fell apart. Now he sees dollars signs.
  • HybridEnt
    HybridEnt Members Posts: 206
    edited June 2010
    Thats what people do in these type of lawsuits they wait until there has been alot of revenue generated and then they sue. The Real Rick Ross planned to sue this ? while he was still in jail he just wanted to wait for the perfect time. What better time to pick then right before he's bout to drop an album.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2010
    all right its whatever, you obivously think its cool, I personally dont. If Ross was in LA representin like that maybe. But he is a dude from Miami that chose a name, people takin that ? too serious with this he stole his persona, image and ? . One thing is for sure, he aint steal his rhymes.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Gusto and MC Gusto are two different names.....
    is his name...ricky ross????

Rick Ross and Ricky Ross are two different names
    gee757 wrote: »
    i know & that old ? freeway is gonna find that out n court when he losez if it even goes that far

nah yo ... yall didnt see coming to america?? mcdowell's stole mcdonalds likeness and just changed the name a little ... they didnt have the big mac ... they had the big ? ... sure both had the same two all beef patties special sauce lettuce and onions ... but mcdowells didnt have sesame seeds

LOL

seriously tho ... rick ross could actually win the artist royalty suit ... which would lead to mechanical royalties too because his name is on the cd's ... i dont even think the rapper rick ross is even worth ten million, let alone getting sued for it
  • HybridEnt
    HybridEnt Members Posts: 206
    edited June 2010
    I honestly dont care about either of these ? I dont listen to rick ross's music and I really have no reason to like the real rick ross. My point is this though The Real rick ross told the fake rick ross not to use his name way back in like 2006 but he went and did it anyway so he shouldnt be surprised that he is getting sued.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    nah yo ... yall didnt see coming to america?? mcdowell's stole mcdonalds likeness and just changed the name a little ... they didnt have the big mac ... they had the big ? ... sure both had the same two all beef patties special sauce lettuce and onions ... but mcdowells didnt have sesame seeds

LOL

seriously tho ... rick ross could actually win the artist royalty suit ... which would lead to mechanical royalties too because his name is on the cd's ... i dont even think the rapper rick ross is even worth ten million, let alone getting sued for it

lol i rememba that comin 2 emerica ? ....but i just think this whole ? is just silly tho but well soon c how far this will go...
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    man the real rick ross need to stop ? his panties. like i can understand suing him but asking for 10 mil and 50% royalties?? ? outta here b. thats just being unreasonable n he gonna lose this stupid ass lawsuit.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Freeway Ricky Ross is a sellout and an Uncle tom, he should be locked in a glass room and have ? -smoke pumped into it untill he chokes.

I have more respect for an entertainer than a filthy poison-merchant.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    blackdemo wrote: »
    man the real rick ross need to stop ? his panties. like i can understand suing him but asking for 10 mil and 50% royalties?? ? outta here b. thats just being unreasonable n he gonna lose this stupid ass lawsuit.

i thought real g's dont need money?i guess he's struggling with cash
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    A ? that helped ? up the black community for decades???
    Or a ? that rap???
    I hope the real Ross lose he dont deserve to eat no more ever in my eyes.. And ? always talk about Ross bein a C.O. yall know that ? Freeway Ross had to tell on ? to only get 20 years for the ? he did

To be honest i never heard of Freeway Rick Ross till after I heard of the C.O. Rick Ross, and i never confused them and figured he used his image..
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    the real rick ross did ? up black communities, but keep it real though he was a ? , he was being used, he didn't come up with he plan himself, if the cia didn't use him they would have used johnny johnson, or leroy barry or some other ? to do the same thing. i'm not sayin he was innocent but he just fell into a trap that wasn't masterminded by himself. i'm sure knowing what he knows now it was a very bad move.

william roberts is basically using the name because this dude sold legendary amounts of dope, if you look up to that sort of thing then he was huge, he's using his name as a character which is good marketing, but morally you have to understand this is a real person who is still living and breathing, rapping using his name as your stage name promoting ? is sending the wrong message straight up.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Freeway Ricky Ross is a sellout and an Uncle tom, he should be locked in a glass room and have ? -smoke pumped into it untill he chokes.

I have more respect for an entertainer than a filthy poison-merchant.

Co-Siign.
    even though i'm no fan of either, your right.
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    the real rick ross did ? up black communities, but keep it real though he was a ? , he was being used, he didn't come up with he plan himself, if the cia didn't use him they would have used johnny johnson, or leroy barry or some other ? to do the same thing. i'm not sayin he was innocent but he just fell into a trap that wasn't masterminded by himself. i'm sure knowing what he knows now it was a very bad move.

william roberts is basically using the name because this dude sold legendary amounts of dope, if you look up to that sort of thing then he was huge, he's using his name as a character which is good marketing, but morally you have to understand this is a real person who is still living and breathing, rapping using his name as your stage name promoting ? is sending the wrong message straight up.

But I Still will never respect freeway after what he did to it.
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    jrod44 wrote: »
    all right its whatever, you obivously think its cool, I personally dont. If Ross was in LA representin like that maybe. But he is a dude from Miami that chose a name, people takin that ? too serious with this he stole his persona, image and ? . One thing is for sure, he aint steal his rhymes.

Co-Sign.

and it's funny how they left out the CIA, Iran Contra, ronald reagan.
  • young_reezy
    edited June 2010
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    But I Still will never respect freeway after what he did to it.

if he didn't do it you'd be talkin bout highway harold or some other ? like i said, they used the ? , just like they can or could have used any other ? . he knows that.
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    if he didn't do it you'd be talkin bout highway harold or some other ? like i said, they used the ? , just like they can or could have used any other ? . he knows that.

Neither one of them rosses deserve my respect and neither of them deserve the rick ross name.

The Rick Ross name should have died in the 1980's, would have saved us all a lot of trouble.
  • young_reezy
    edited June 2010
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Neither one of them rosses deserve my respect and neither of them deserve the rick ross name.

The Rick Ross name should have died in the 1980's, would have saved us all a lot of trouble.

i hear you on that, respect is earned anyway, but thats like a rapper naming himself jeffery dahmer, knowing dahmer was a ? murderer, you don't respect that, so why would you choose that as your stage name? rick ross' name is affiliated with top level hustling, so william roberts wanted to cast himself in that light, selling dope is respected by some but it's nothing to be looking up to or respecting, for that he's bitchmade if you ask me i don't care how much money he got off rappin.
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    i hear you on that, respect is earned anyway, but thats like a rapper naming himself jeffery dahmer, knowing dahmer was a ? murderer, you don't respect that, so why would you choose that as your stage name? rick ross' name is affiliated with top level hustling, so william roberts wanted to cast himself in that light, selling dope is respected by some but it's nothing to be looking up to or respecting, for that he's bitchmade if you ask me i don't care how much money he got off rappin.

But freeway is also bitchmade as well for making things even worse.
    chaz williams ethered the hell out of both of them.

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNdbTUrqJfmo6glpC[/video]

he speaks much of the truth here.
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited July 2010

Yea but you talkin about the second or third time he got jammed. The ? had got out and had a chance to get on the straight path and only HE made the decision to ? wit his old connect again. ITs not sendin the wrong message cuz any ? should know the two are different even if they got the same name not to mention freeway aint the only ? in the world named rick ross