Passing the dollar down the bloodline

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
please keep it 100% real.
how many of yall are saving money, investing and have life insurance or something that you can pass down to your kids or help them with a house or big purchase when the time is right.
i know people that parents bought them houses when they got married or graduated. do you know how much that would help someone. to not have to worry about a mortgage and most of your money is yours to invest, save and build on. as long as the next continues that tradition, that can be the beginning of long money.

Comments

• Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If I get rich than yea and when I say rich I mean more than a couple million....other than that Imma die with horrible credit and unpayed loans
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have a Roth IRA that I contribute to and have recently been shopping life insurance. I currently own a home and when I sell in a couple years I plan on building on my parents land and putting the rest of the money away. My parents are very fiscally responsible so I am trying to follow in their footsteps. I blew a lot of money in my early to mid twenties so I'm trying to recoup some of the loss. I don't have any kids yet so I'm trying to get my future finances in order before I decide to have some.