What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Im Tryna F__K

124»

Replies

• the dukesterthe dukester Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women look for love and find sex.

Men look for sex and find (pseudo) love.

Women want to fuck just like we do but don't want to be slut-shamed for acting on primal desires.

That's why they need a bullshit distraction like the movies, dinner, or a dumb-ass "walk in the park" before they give up the snatch.
    MrMinimalist
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Who said anything about being in a relationship to fuck. Im saying looking back, of all the relationships ive been in, thats been the best part.

You dont have to be in one to fuck, in saying errthing else tied to it is overated.

The best part of all your relationships had been the sex? That's actually a little sad.

I l-o-v-e sex and it's extremely important to be sexually compatible and stimulated in a relationship, but you look back and the only good parts you see happened when you were getting it in?

Everything else basically being a pre-cursor to that happening...yes. Not really nothing that wasnt tied to insome way leading to getting down.

This is crazy to me. I have an ex I would like to light on fire, right now. But I look back on the relationship and the good things that stick out were things we did and the feelings I had. Just enjoying conversations and laughing sticks out. Not a specific time we had sex. So basically you really don't enjoy any woman's company?

U go set me on fire..for all that....wait

This ain't about me
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Westie
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    “Is we fucking?" Sounds like a plies track.

Welp, it is.......

Neva een heard this for...thats whats up
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
124»