"Macklemore Is All of My Super Woke White Ex-Boyfriends" - NY Mag African American Writer

124»

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Karl. wrote: »
    I just gave you clarity clown stay woke.

It's not necessary to substitute the word conscious for woke.

*goes back to sleep*

its a synonym.. You really cant be this dense

To be fair conscious is a fat stronger word and paints a better picture. Especially when writing a paper that will be published.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So claiming to love 2pac all the time will qualify me to become a "super-woke" white man?

pennsatucky-healing-hands.jpg
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gave you clarity clown stay woke.

It's not necessary to substitute the word conscious for woke.

*goes back to sleep*

its a synonym.. You really cant be this dense

Wow. You can't be serious?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Asantewa wrote: »
    Hol up....

@Asantewa

Why you tagging me in this ? thread? A bedwench is gonna act properly. She's no different from you negros who believe the white man is the racist, while ? white women putting them on pedestals, while believing since they are not "white men" they are not racist. All y'all negros need to be exterminated.

I don't ? around with white people; male or female they all the same to me.

Let's keep it a buck though, you would have went in way harder if this were a dude talking about all his "super-woke" white ex-girlfriends.

• Asantewa
    Asantewa Members Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Asantewa wrote: »
    Hol up....

@Asantewa

Why you tagging me in this ? thread? A bedwench is gonna act properly. She's no different from you negros who believe the white man is the racist, while ? white women putting them on pedestals, while believing since they are not "white men" they are not racist. All y'all negros need to be exterminated.

I don't ? around with white people; male or female they all the same to me.

Let's keep it a buck though, you would have went in way harder if this were a dude talking about all his "super-woke" white ex-girlfriends.

And lets keep it a buck you would have defended that dude and his white girlfriend based on my projection, like the rest of these conflicted ? on here who scapegoat white women and their white supremacy.