DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    JOe probably stay ? and just be frontin online
  • straitup
    straitup Members Posts: 201
    edited June 2010
    Options
    first off, its technally called euthenasia in ur cicumstance.

second off, if you want ot come and live with me in australia nh you are welcome. my household has plenty of beer, food, women and shelter. we already have a nepalese sherpa we look after. i kid u not. only thing is we wont be playing madden. we be playing FIFA10 DAILY
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Go ahead, no one will know on the IC.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL and SMH @ some of these post ? really is ruthless on here
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    JOe probably stay ? and just be frontin online

Ya that's what I was thinking too.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Better sooner than later.

Go for it.
    Real ? , things aren't going to get better, you'll just experience more pain and disappointment. And no one will care enough to try to help you.

? yourself.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the thread title alone is hil ? larious
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hey straitup u play on 360 pr PS3. im slowly getting into FIFA nh
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i've thought about doing this ? for years but sadly the ONLY thing stopping me from killing myself is the fact that i would miss all the new technology that comes out if im dead

like literally i could care less about the ppl i leave in this world.. my parents...my brothers etc............................

i just want to see what comes out in this world..what new gaming systems would be released...what type of cell phones and cars would be out in the future.....what diseases would be cured.....

the minute i stop caring about those things ill off myself immediately cuz im depressed and internally lonely as a ? ..even though i have ppl around me im still DEEPLY SAD AND LONELY...i think its something in my brain thats wrong and there's no way i can fix it....

/rant over.....
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i've thought about doing this ? for years but sadly the ONLY thing stopping me from killing myself is the fact that i would miss all the new technology that comes out if im dead

like literally i could care less about the ppl i leave in this world.. my parents...my brothers etc............................

i just want to see what comes out in this world..what new gaming systems would be released...what type of cell phones and cars would be out in the future.....what diseases would be cured.....

the minute i stop caring about those things ill off myself immediately cuz im depressed and internally lonely as a ? ..even though i have ppl around me im still DEEPLY SAD AND LONELY...i think its something in my brain thats wrong and there's no way i can fix it....

/rant over.....

maybe you're just addicted to video games and digital ?

* shrugs*
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

/rant over.....

damn off yourself now then
  • 2nd chances
    edited June 2010
    Options
    maybe you're just addicted to video games and digital ?

* shrugs*

dont know..just know that they're the only things i care about......i seriously lack the ability to feel emotions and connections to others even my parents and family..i try really hard to but cant..thats why i think its something wrong internally..and its not even like i feel hatred ..im just emotionally vacant with everyone..dont hate them...dont necessarily LOVE them in the true sense of the word..they're just there....almost like objects...

i fake empathy really well though but deep down i know i dont feel it.................the older i get the worse its getting. Like i said the only thing i live for is technological advancement...its kept me going for this many years im hoping it will let me ride out the rest of my ? given years...if not well..it was a good run.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dont know..just know that they're the only things i care about......i seriously lack the ability to feel emotions and connections to others even my parents and family..i try really hard to but cant..thats why i think its something wrong internally..and its not even like i feel hatred ..im just emotionally vacant with everyone..dont hate them...dont necessarily LOVE them in the true sense of the word..they're just there....almost like objects...

i fake empathy really well though but deep down i know i dont feel it.................the older i get the worse its getting. Like i said the only thing i live for is technological advancement...its kept me going for this many years im hoping it will let me ride out the rest of my ? given years...if not well..it was a good run.

good news..............................................it's a bunch of new games coming out

cars might even start flying, stick around
  • 2nd chances
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good news..............................................it's a bunch of new games coming out

cars might even start flying, stick around

hahaha..i already had a well laid out plan for this year wit the new call of duty coming out...lol.shhhhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiit there';s no way im missing out on that...lol

on some real ? ..i think my issue probably has to do with me being seperated from both my mom and dad when i was born..i've been reading up on forming attachments and relating to others and its vital for a newborns to have that connection until they're like 18 months then after that u can seperate them from their caretakers and they'll be alright.....but with me my moms left when i was like 2 months and never met her until i was like 16...grew up with my grandma but all she did was change diaper and feed .....most of the studies that i read on it i really relate to and im like damn thats me.... ............

but really who knows......all i know is im ? in that arena....
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why cant you leave the house?

I always thought, if Im gonna ? myself Imma do it with style, first Imma slap the ? outta everyone that ever ? me off, Ill wake up mad early and just drive around finding people, walk up to them and start slapping, then Im gonna finalize it by walking up to some drug dealers and slapping the ? outta them. Suicide by drug dealer. Yup, gangsta ? .
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but really though, Im gonna be one of the ones in here to tell you, DONT DO IT. Have fun, roll around the hood with some red and blue bandannas hanging off your chair, make yourself laugh...
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    but really though, Im gonna be one of the ones in here to tell you, DONT DO IT. Have fun, roll around the hood with some red and blue bandannas hanging off your chair, make yourself laugh...

hes not u Funky. he cant get away with that. Besides, joe couldnt be more 'crip' if he tried.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    e2s how do you continuously come up with such great material? youre the greg louganis of joe sun jokes.
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    e2s how do you continuously come up with such great material? youre the greg louganis of joe sun jokes.

joe how do you come up with so many self deprecating boo hoo my life sucks i wanna die threads? youre the rodney dangerfield of crippled asian online personas.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember the time Joesun tried to ? himself by rolling his wheelchair down the stairs...and ended up being stuck on the floor 'til someone else got home 5 hours later. #ULTIMATEFAIL
  • joseph sun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    cham im just curious, since youre nikki minajs biggest fan, how often do you repeat something a man shouldnt say while singing along to her records?
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ joe wanting to ? himself by rolling out of the top story window of Trump Towers but not being able to get past the revolving door
  • joseph sun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    evaluate that one... if I cant get past the revolving door, how am I on the top floor?