My baby mama look like lilttle wayne..i need some advice im unstable about a girl

blackgod813
blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay i date a girl i call my wife for three years havent seen her in a year...during that time she hit me with a car i have spit on her for comin home late...um she had a ? answerd the phone saying they was in the bed...um broke windows out my house ect...doged me out i have beat her ass...she showed up one time in a green truk turns out she ? a old man an its his car....soooo she unblok on face book an she tells me she do miss me but how can i respect her again if she come bak after all thissss.....i tell her i love her yada yada kumbak......she start acting funny again saying she doesnt wana hear my voice so all this ? is text...long story short i post on her page she says im nothing to u boy .....after leading me on....my question is wat sup with all this ...she did a lot of good things But..is she insane its like she dont know im going to ? her litteraly about my feelinga thoughts?

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    lol...lil wayne...

ok now I'll read it
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Move on bruh, it's not worth the hassle.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well seems you miss the good things she does what those are I'm not sure but can you see yourself letting go of the past and moving forward? Clearly there's issues like car hitting , ? older man, u spitting . .. Your from Tampa I guess by the 813 tag and there a lot of good bomb ass women there. With good jobs looking for stable men. You might wanna Starr down that route because if she get outta line or vice versa you know what type of drama occurs.
  • blackgod813
    Don't be a Baby

Elaborate
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also she probably misses the things you done for her. That trail is a slippery slope. But do she look good enough for the drama?? Lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay i date a girl i call my wife for three years havent seen her in a year...during that time she hit me with a car i have spit on her for comin home late...um she had a ? answerd the phone saying they was in the bed...um broke windows out my house ect...doged me out i have beat her ass...she showed up one time in a green truk turns out she ? a old man an its his car....soooo she unblok on face book an she tells me she do miss me but how can i respect her again if she come bak after all thissss.....i tell her i love her yada yada kumbak......she start acting funny again saying she doesnt wana hear my voice so all this ? is text...long story short i post on her page she says im nothing to u boy .....after leading me on....my question is wat sup with all this ...she did a lot of good things But..is she insane its like she dont know im going to ? her litteraly about my feelinga thoughts?

That's enough for me....

UIqQJHU.gif
  • blackgod813
    She domican with a pretty face light skin tomboyish. A alright body
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited January 2016

aye bruh.

you mean Dominican?

that right there makes all the difference.

leave her alone. once mami made her mind up...it's no turning back.

lo siento mano
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

bruh not something u want to be puttin out there
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL at the tag "My feelings for your life."
  • blackgod813

aye bruh.

you mean Dominican?

lo siento mano

Lo siento mano...im sorry what hands mean wtf that mean lol
  • 2stepz_ahead

aye bruh.

you mean Dominican?

lo siento mano

Lo siento mano...im sorry what hands mean wtf that mean lol

mano is short for hermano...

kinda like bruh is short for brother
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of women out there. Accept your L, regroup, apply lessons learned, live life.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone translate this for me?? No hate.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny but not your best work. Hard to top the "it's ? time" thread.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

Any and all feasible problems that come with getting attached to crazy women with good ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

Alright, I've been dating this girl who I have called my "wife" for the past three years.

We broke up and haven't seen each other for about 1 year, because during our time together, she ran me over with her vehicle, I have soiled her face with my saliva during our arguments, she had a young man answer her phone when I have called letting me know that they were having a Netflix and chill session, she has broken the Windows on my place of residence, she has mistreated me after I had taken my hands to her in anger, and lastly, she was driving a green truck owned by an older man that she was fornicating with.

Eventually, she unblocked me on Facebook, messaging me, asking if I miss her? I checked my feelings and wondered how is it she can expect me to respect her after everything she has done to me.

I ended up telling her I loved her still and other things I probably shouldn't have said, expressing my deepest feelings.

She then started acting weird again, she told me she didn't want to hear the sound of my voice, which confused me because we were communicating via text.

Long story short, I messaged her on Facebook and she stated that she didn't care for me and that I was nothing to her, all this after leading me on.

So, my question is, what does all this mean? She has done a lot of good for me, but, she is also an extremely unstable woman. What she doesn't know is that I'm feeling crazy and literally want to murder her and bury her body where she will never be found.

What are your thoughts, IC?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gun
    Mouth
    Bullet
    Pull it.
  • blackgod813
    VIBE wrote: »

Alright, I've been dating this girl who I have called my "wife" for the past three years.

We broke up and haven't seen each other for about 1 year, because during our time together, she ran me over with her vehicle, I have soiled her face with my saliva during our arguments, she had a young man answer her phone when I have called letting me know that they were having a Netflix and chill session, she has broken the Windows on my place of residence, she has mistreated me after I had taken my hands to her in anger, and lastly, she was driving a green truck owned by an older man that she was fornicating with.

Eventually, she unblocked me on Facebook, messaging me, asking if I miss her? I checked my feelings and wondered how is it she can expect me to respect her after everything she has done to me.

I ended up telling her I loved her still and other things I probably shouldn't have said, expressing my deepest feelings.

She then started acting weird again, she told me she didn't want to hear the sound of my voice, which confused me because we were communicating via text.

Long story short, I messaged her on Facebook and she stated that she didn't care for me and that I was nothing to her, all this after leading me on.

So, my question is, what does all this mean? She has done a lot of good for me, but, she is also an extremely unstable woman. What she doesn't know is that I'm feeling crazy and literally want to murder her and bury her body where she will never be found.

What are your thoughts, IC?

Great one thing wrong tho she asked me how could i respect her...an i said because i have to because i love her which i do
    ..i have deactivate my face book tho because i know if i long in its gona be some crazy ?
    ..i messaged her friend an told her why she hate me an call me crazy i now know that makes me look crazy ...
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Funny but not your best work. Hard to top the "it's ? time" thread.
    U know none of this is meant to be funny ....but u alright im put out to much to fast
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You the funniest ? in the world. Got no advice for you but I will click LOL on your posts.

directv-settlers-hed-2015.png

Now go churn us some butter boy, and make your own clothes.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the first latina you dated?