ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Crosman-Pioneer-Airbow.jpeg
    The idea for the Airbow came initially from Benjamin’s American-made ? platform, and is made to give hunters, target shooters, or anyone who just wants a gun that fires arrows the chance to use this hybrid weapon. Meant for the biggest of game and able to fire broadhead, full-length arrows that can be cocked back with two fingers, it also includes safety features, such as the ambidextrous top-cocking bolt.

Using 3,000 psi worth of air, the Pioneer can fling arrows out at up to 450 feet per second, which is faster than many of the most competitive hunting crossbows. Since there’s literally no strings attached, the Airbow permits you to more aptly move through forest and jungle to catch your prey, no worries about snagging or catching on the brush. The bow’s air reserve can be refilled either by hand or via charging system. You can scoop yours up for $849.

That might be my survival weapon of choice now. Good lookin bruh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    It's all good, I just don't like you right now.

So ? off.

Still mad about the train comments huh?

Nothing personal.

All I did was point out your contradictory statements.

No, you said nothing that hasn't been said before and I disproved your comments anyway.

I just find you to be hella annoying and obnoxious. I suspect you are socially awkward with the fairer sex IRL, so being creepy and disturbing to them online provides some form of weird satisfaction to you.

But as I said, it's all good, do you.

Sorry if I said anything to hurt your feelings Kathryn.

You were only 19 at the time and probably didn't know any better.

I shouldn't have made fun of how you were exploited.

Hope you can someday come to terms with what happened to you.

Corny.

I was 23, and certainly not exploited.

23?

My mistake.

That actually makes it worse though.

What the hell were you thinking?

This ? is old.

The IC is full of remember the times ass ? .

U just nad that no one here is old enough to remember your time but you.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

So ? off.

Nothing personal.

No, you said nothing that hasn't been said before and I disproved your comments anyway.

I just find you to be hella annoying and obnoxious. I suspect you are socially awkward with the fairer sex IRL, so being creepy and disturbing to them online provides some form of weird satisfaction to you.

You know damn well they dont say that in Texas. You havent been in Cali that damn long.................................Gurl!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont get people that make fun of those actively working to better themselves.

like.... why do people get jealous of other peoples willpower and determination?

i could understand if a ? has no drive to better themself.

but when you have proof of improvement?!?

They know they can do it, too, but refuse to because they're stuck in a cycle of laziness. They feel like ? that there is no damn excuse to anything.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

So ? off.

Nothing personal.

You know damn well they dont say that in Texas. You havent been in Cali that damn long.................................Gurl!

I actually been saying hella since me and Gambino used to chat on AIM..he was from Cali so there's that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'hella' and 'like/than a mug' was apart of my vocabulary, I need to bring it back..
  • caddo man
    I stepped foot into Bed Bath and Beyond for the first time In my life this weekend.

I figured they just sold bath ? .....pleasantly surprised

Whitewater Rush. I get approached by women all the time asking me what cologne I have on. I just tell them I use bath and body work lotion and bodywash. I may switch it up just to see if it is the scent for real.
  • [Deleted User]
  • caddo man

So ? off.

Nothing personal.

I actually been saying hella since me and Gambino used to chat on AIM..he was from Cali so there's that.

Dont make me send the Texas delegation out there to straighten you out. Asking them for ranch instead of BarBQ for your chicken tenders.

Switch out your Pokes for 13"Daytons.
    3a0ec720812589ac7ee6f094b4e5a843.jpg

You changed on us Kat! You changed.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ate 3 bags of plaintain chips between yesterday and today...my stomach is ? ...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

So ? off.

Nothing personal.

Dont make me send the Texas delegation out there to straighten you out. Asking them for ranch instead of BarBQ for your chicken tenders.

I like honey mustard on my chicken tenders :(

Aren't you from Louisiana?
  • caddo man

So ? off.

Nothing personal.

I like honey mustard on my chicken tenders :(

Aren't you from Louisiana?

Yep, My family from Bodine?(I think that is how you spell it) Texas and Natchitoches, Louisiana. Ar-kansas too but we dont claim them! LOL!

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Deadeye was conceived through a business transaction.

@deadeye
  • T. Sanford
    Some ? be saying "how did Lil Wayne make it? How did Gucci make it? My home boys can out rap them". That might be true but do they have their work ethic? Do they flood the streets with mixtapes? Do they have their integrity? Work ethic has always been a key component in rap (example 2pac the GOAT at it). ? be hating because they got Jay Eletronica's work ethic
  • [Deleted User]
  • caddo man
    ? arkansas.

i dont even stop there for gas, food or ? .

? breaking bread in that state.

Whoa! What did they do to you?
  • T. Sanford
    I might be late but yo this black background & layout on the IC is dope af
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

you just now turning the lights down.?
  • [Deleted User]
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford wrote: »

you just now turning the lights down.?

Lol I think the IC did it for me. I just logged on desktop & my background was black.

I'm keeping it this way forever, especially in honor for black history month
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how many ya'll ? used to or still follow wrestling, but apparently Bret Hart just announced he has prostate cancer. This cancer ? needs to get all the way the ? outta here... Hopefully he pulls through.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today mark the Anniversary of the Death of my homie TJ from High school.

So errybody on facebook that he aint even know or liked go to his Dedication page and say they piece about him.
    It feels Cliche now to go on there and say the Same ol thing...but it's gonna feel weird if i dont say SOMETHING.