Why do white biitches love cats like Gucci Mane??

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    leave the white dudes out of this. and i've never had sex, so chill wit that.
    everything else you've said. . . . ok, I'll let you have it.
    =)
    Nope...you stay on some black sista power ? but you date white men. Hard to scream black power wit a white man's ? in ya mouth thats all Im sayin.

And you never had sex? Thats means you young. Why is it so many Moreno's on this site now? damn young kids. Turn that music down!
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Nope...you stay on some black sista power ? but you date white men. Hard to scream black power wit a white man's ? in ya mouth thats all Im sayin.

And you never had sex? Thats means you young. Why is it so many Moreno's on this site now? damn young kids. Turn that music down!

^^^^^^^^ you got me mistaken for soulja. I know a bit about black history, but sorry Im not on that which you speak of.
    and not having sex doesn't automatically make me young.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ^^^^^^^^ you got me mistaken for soulja. I know a bit about black history, but sorry Im not on that which you speak of.
    and not having sex doesn't automatically make me young.

YOu always defending black women. Which is fine. I do it on occasion when I'm not being an ass around here. But I dont understand defending blacks and dating white men. Dont get it. Not saying it cant be gotten. I just dont get it. Other than your taste for the white menz u cool though.

That said...you young. What are you? 19...20? Why you havent had sex? Your ? got road blocks & speed bumps on it?
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited June 2010
    Because Gucci is the type of cat whose image appeals to what is perceived as a bad boy/menace. They love anything associated with the rebellious. It turns them on.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    times are changing,white girls love black rappers now

it's not the 1800'-1969 anymore
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited June 2010
    A little of topic but you know what some white girl said to me a few months ago... she was askin why black people are tryin so hard to be like white people now... copy there styles n ? from how they dress to everything else... i got mad at first then i started thinkin about that ? n was like dam she kinda right even though i'm not gonna tell her that... we're supposed to set trends we gotta get ? back online
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited June 2010
    Looks like Lil B got a contender for King of white ?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Lemme see a pic of Gucci.

LOL how you not know who what that ? look like Kat??? Type Gucci Mane in youtube or google
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Looks like Lil B got a contender for King of white ?

i thought that was tiger woods? lol
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

gucci_mane.jpgbuuuur ? burrrrrr!!!
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    It's the liquor talkin.

lol funny thing is, nw i live in Canada, n all the broads who i went to school wit love this cat n the dudes bump his music too (they white) but they move ? too. but i dont think gucci realizes he got mad fans up in canada
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    blackdemo wrote: »
    lol funny thing is, nw i live in Canada, n all the broads who i went to school wit love this cat n the dudes bump his music too (they white) but they move ? too. but i dont think gucci realizes he got mad fans up in canada
    Thats whats so Krazy!!! Im not judging another mans looks or being racist when I say this but my girl said he looked like an ape...and she dont say nothing bad about anybody, but I showed her his kitchen freestyle on youtube while she was trying to take the laptop and thats exactly what she said.

...Im in the bar and "Lemonade" came on the flat-screen and these three white girls went krazy & ebonic, knew every word...gave Drake no love.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • minstrelshow
    minstrelshow Members Posts: 10
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Thats whats so Krazy!!! Im not judging another mans looks or being racist when I say this but my girl said he looked like an ape...and she dont say nothing bad about anybody, but I showed her his kitchen freestyle on youtube while she was trying to take the laptop and thats exactly what she said.

...Im in the bar and "Lemonade" came on the flat-screen and these three white girls went krazy & ebonic, knew every word...gave Drake no love.

Drake doesn't have that pure ? ? bruh.You know the white ? love that pure ? ? .Like Prince said working up a black sweat.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Everybody love Gucci. Especially ? . It's in our blood.

Stop fraudin.

As for the thread...

"Im so ? dumb i got diamonds on my thumbs
    theres a diamond on my ? so thats a diamond on her tongue
    I can't feel you baby cuz im romantically numb
    emotionally drained, I came here just so I can ?
    theres nothing under ? 's sun that I haven't done
    i got a lot of problems gettin ? just isn't one
    girls are like buses: every 15 minutes they run
    now they're like potato chips I just can't have one"

There you go.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

gucci_mane.jpgbuuuur ? burrrrrr!!!

Oh hell no..wtf?

I can't lie..I used to have the hots for Youngbuck back in the day when he was less crackheadish.
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited June 2010
    Crackers have always loved those types of ? so long as they serve the purpose of entertaining them. Nothing new.

If he started talking about something worthwhile they'd hate his black ass.

It all started by in the slave days...? 's provided entertainment for the white folk...same today. They enjoy his music because he embodies every black stereotype in the book. He does their job for them.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    i guess becky just luvz sum gucci..
    capo1 wrote: »
    it all started by in the slave days...? 's provided entertainment for the white folk...same today. They enjoy his music because he embodies every black stereotype in the book. He does their job for them.

y do u log on a black musik site redneck???
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited June 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    i guess becky just luvz sum gucci..

y do u log on a black musik site redneck???

y do u type on a computer invented by the white man? invent your own device for communication...
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Capo1 wrote: »
    It all started by in the slave days...? 's provided entertainment for the white folk...same today. They enjoy his music because he embodies every black stereotype in the book. He does their job for them.

What also started back in the slave days was the slave master's wife glancing at the field slave when the slave master's back was turned. which also holds true today. the slave master's wife's whorish behavior and appetite for the black snake genetically carried over to the hoeism we see in white ? today
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited July 2010
    Ounceman wrote: »
    What also started back in the slave days was the slave master's wife glancing at the field slave when the slave master's back was turned. which also holds true today. the slave master's wife's whorish behavior and appetite for the black snake genetically carried over to the hoeism we see in white ? today

Kickin' knowledge
  • minstrelshow
    minstrelshow Members Posts: 10
    edited July 2010
    Capo1 wrote: »

So explain to me why all these white ? are having half breed babies since it's only about entertainment?
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited July 2010
    There's more Yall ... These white bunnies get it in.

• Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited July 2010
    becuz...to them cats stereotypically black like that represent black men as a whole...

we know its not true...but maybe they dont

I agree
    CMac wrote: »
    LOL white women love every type of man, there willing to ? with any type of ? , even a ? like Gucci. As long as you got money and some type of fame a white chick will want to ? you, ? women in general.

I agree
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    LoL. 1800's hip hop was pretty sick.

LOL
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    LOL.....Gucci Mane has some catchy songs and white chicks love a dude that can make them. Money is the biggest aphrodisiac, second is power. Gucci has both now with all his money and hit songs.....even if most women I know think he's one of the ugliest rappers that's ever lived. With that being said, Lemonade has the ? going CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I can't front on that song, that ? be having me wana dance sometimes, lol.