Game Speaks On Possible G-Unit Reunion (lol yeah right)

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
In an interview with StreetzOnFire, filmed during BET Awards weekend, rapper The Game clarified recent statements he made in regards to a possible G-Unit reunion.

Game explained that he wouldn’t be opposed to a reunion and that money is a key motivator.

“I was just letting the homie know that it’s 2010,” said Game. “It’s a new day and it’s really time to get money you know what I’m saying…So all I’m saying is why not get out here wing it like Voltron and ? . Bring it back full circle and make some mother ? ’ money. So what I was saying was I wasn’t opposed to it.”

Although Game is willing to take part in a reunion he revealed that no apologies are expected nor are they necessary.

“He got an ego. I got an ego. Ain’t nobody apologizing,” Game explained. “Ain’t nobody saying that they was wrong, but you ain’t gotta do that to make amends. You just gotta get together, do the ? , and you can do it for the sake of money. We don’t gotta break no peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in half and do the ? . Come to an agreement as men, get the ? done like men.

For the past few years there has been a constant rift between Game and members of G-Unit. G-Unit has yet to respond to Game’s talk of a reunion.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11607/title.game-speaks-on-possible-g-unit-reunion

Comments

• sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wtf and lol. Game seems desperate for cash or bipolar
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if hes doing better than them then why even consider a reunion.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Game was a member of the Unit for like a year.. smh. his poccets still hurtin' since fidtree kicced him out.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    50 cent needs his help,if i was Buck he will have to give me alot of money on how he ? on him
  • HybridEnt
    HybridEnt Members Posts: 206
    edited June 2010
    Options
    G UNIT dont want to ? with Game after all that ? he was talking and diss tracks he been putting out since like 2005. There will be no reunion or any work done together. 50 dont even want to ? with Buk and his situation was very petty compared to the beef with Game.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dis ? sounds stupid each time he talks...
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Game dont need 50 cent
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Watch he have a diss track tommorow...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Watch he have a diss track tommorow...

lol true

even if the unite for an album, GAME will lose all credibility.. why even bother.. he made it this far without 'em, why go back.. cause the loyalties been broken and if it was meant to be it would have gone down way back when all this "increase the peace" type of talk was going on.. not now in 2010 lol it is over for any g-unit success now.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    GAYme JUST SOUNDZ BIPOLAR AS FUUK & DESPERATE LIKE HE KNOWZ HEZ ABOUT 2 FLOP ON THIS NU ALBUM SO HE WANTZ 2 GET SUM GGGGAY-UNIT GROUPIEZ BACK BY SUCKIN GGGGGAY-UNIT ?
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    On the real, I've read a couple of interviews with various rappers claiming he's bipolar. I starting to believe that ?
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    G G G G G UNIT!

he said that at the end of the interview.. hmmmm

G UNIT ALL DAY ? THE FAKE THUGS IM A G UNIT GORILLA
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    GAYme JUST SOUNDZ BIPOLAR AS FUUK & DESPERATE LIKE HE KNOWZ HEZ ABOUT 2 FLOP ON THIS NU ALBUM SO HE WANTZ 2 GET SUM GGGGAY-UNIT GROUPIEZ BACK BY SUCKIN GGGGGAY-UNIT ?

^^say what???? lol... that boy gee dumb as dirt
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Truth be told, I would like to see that happen. I dont see any new group to take over rap in the forseeable future. It looks after Nicki Minaj drops her first CD its gonna be a wrap for Young Money. Drake, Wayne and Nicki will be the only ones dropping albums over there, but their buzz if seemingly fizzling out.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Truth be told, I would like to see that happen. I dont see any new group to take over rap in the forseeable future. It looks after Nicki Minaj drops her first CD its gonna be a wrap for Young Money. Drake, Wayne and Nicki will be the only ones dropping albums over there, but their buzz if seemingly fizzling out.

I Doubt it, virtually half of the country of U.S. hates ? -unit, because they did a lot of damage to this genre.
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    I Doubt it, virtually half of the country of U.S. hates ? -unit, because they did a lot of damage to this genre.

says the kid from the south, ? off hater, we know unless ur 12 years old u was ridin fif's nuts back in 03
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited July 2010
    Options
    50 past his prime, Game past his prime, Lloyd Banks past his prime.... Nah i'll pass even if 50 was down wit this
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hey i'm all for it but i doubt 50 will do it... i wish he would that would be some dope ass ?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    50 Cent and Game did their best music together. The sum of their parts was waaaay greater than the individual parts.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd pay for a Game, 50 Cent, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo G Unit album.....

And I aint bought a G-unit album since.....Straight Outta Cashville. Oh wait, nah The Documentary.

But i'd cop the new album if they all got together.
  • panthro5000
    panthro5000 Members Posts: 169
    edited July 2010
    Options
    word, i think some good music could come out of it
  • BossIntellect
    BossIntellect Members Posts: 382
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I see great music coming out of this, but I really think that 50 still owning Game on G-Unit plays a big part in this. he has to fulfill his Obligation.
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    G-Unit without Game and Buck demoted to a guest artist >>>>>>>

T.O.S. was one of the dopest albums ever dropped on the G-Unit imprint. We need more of that kinda ? but it goes too hard for most people, not enough guest artists and corny R&B hooks.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    G-Unit without Game and Buck demoted to a guest artist >>>>>>>

T.O.S. was one of the dopest albums ever dropped on the G-Unit imprint. We need more of that kinda ? but it goes too hard for most people, not enough guest artists and corny R&B hooks.

Damn.. I thought I was the only one who actually liked the album lol.. That CD is bangin beginning to end