Better Diss on 1.30.16 Meek vs Drake (WWE 2k16 Match inside)

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    You ? sound like girls.

Them bein' 'boys' or 'friends' is irrelevant. This is the equivalent to a hypothetical scenario like, Dwayne Wade finding out that Lebron uses steroids. Its going to be pretty damn difficult for them to maintain a 'friendship' when the respect they shared via their craft has been lost. Why don't you ? get that?

@sr_the_freshman u ignore the real reason meek exposed Drake is cuz Drake didn't show up to meeks getting out of jail bash and he was supposed to be a guest of honor
    Then not tweeting his album
    Lol y'all stay trying to make it seem like meek exposed him for the right reasons
    Meek knew Drake had a ghostwriter like a week before he spilled the beans
    But didn't say ? till his feelings got hurt
    THATS HOE ?
    If we rob a bank together don't rat me out 3 months later just cuz u found out I got a bigger fckin cut then u

1. Where ? ? I've yet to even comment on what pushed Meek to bother exposing Drake in the first place. I haven't even touched that topic since this ? popped off because I don't know. For all we know, he coulda been flexin' for Nicki or some macho ? . Can't ignore some ? that isn't confirmed, or at the very least, is maintained by more then one ? .

2. If your so confident thats indeed the reason, then cite your sources. I've got several reference tracks and eyewitness accounts from his writers including Majid Jordan who just took credit for writing "Coming Home" yesterday. One less record that Drake has authored.

You got a Roscoe Dash tweet, which was published out of spite because Meek wouldn't collaborate on his mixtape. One ? . Hearsay.

635878871872560502-87379949_image.gif

Actually I didn't get it from Rosco it came from abt 3 different sources on twitter since the beef started of course I can't pull them up cuz it was last year duh.
    But I do remember them being in the meek vs Drake thread where Drake sonned meek at ovofest
    An u keep tlkin bout Ghostwriting this and that LIKE THE MAJORITY OF US GIVE AF

You don't have to care about the ghostwriting, just don't speak on hip-hop or anything hip-hop related because you're not an authority on it nor do you even care about the fundamental rules lol

An who made u and authority? Foh ban me or ?

Never said I was

But at least I know the rules

I do to just don't care anymore I can't wait till nas and Jay retire and all the wu members die so I can ? on u fossil ass ? so called great foh

u20mad.gif

Chillax, Drizzy Warrior.

Not a drizzy warrior just sick of u old heads mudding the game with ya B.S its a young man's game just disappear already

lol the truth is so sinister ? , because you swear because I actually respect the craft that I'm some kind of old head.

72996bfb2719d58d85bea1b3e6909d7c.gif

What if I told you, you being 23 doesnt make you look young and enlightened. You just look incredibly ? and uninformed for a ? your age.
    When did I say I was enlightened or that I care wat u sayin.....the best thing abt the net is that u ? believe anything I say... My troll game is impeccable lol

lol a true troll never acknowledges he's a troll, ? ? .
    You just have dusty internet ? swag with 0 content. Log off.

Bru....u take this to seriously the reason I say I was trolling is cuz I've contradicted everything I've said in here with post from other threads
    I respect da ? out of wu and most new york rappers cuz they paved the way for everyone else
    I've said multi times Drake ain't my fav rapper its Starlito, Don Trip and Kevin Gates
    This beef don't pay my bills I just find it funny how some of u get so worked up over this ? on the net....when ? start tlkin abt having internet swag that's when u know u spend to much time here
    Y'all ? be super worked up over nothing cuz I know for a fact ur allowed to like more than one type of rap
    I'll bump damn lil B one min if I want and bump biggie right after with no fcks given
    Music itself is a expression of yaself
    Period
  • TayGettem
    An I admit Drake has writers so what? U want a medal cuz u got me to admit it? Won't stop anyone from bumpin him will it? Like Drake told meek "We Heard U The 1st Time U Ain't Gotta Say It Louder ? " so u can stop repeating it like a broken record
    Every Drake thread u hollering OOOOHHH He Got Writers like bru we get it what u want us to do just stop listening to him?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? sound like girls.

Them bein' 'boys' or 'friends' is irrelevant. This is the equivalent to a hypothetical scenario like, Dwayne Wade finding out that Lebron uses steroids. Its going to be pretty damn difficult for them to maintain a 'friendship' when the respect they shared via their craft has been lost. Why don't you ? get that?

@sr_the_freshman u ignore the real reason meek exposed Drake is cuz Drake didn't show up to meeks getting out of jail bash and he was supposed to be a guest of honor
    Lol y'all stay trying to make it seem like meek exposed him for the right reasons
    THATS HOE ?
    If we rob a bank together don't rat me out 3 months later just cuz u found out I got a bigger fckin cut then u

1. Where ? ? I've yet to even comment on what pushed Meek to bother exposing Drake in the first place. I haven't even touched that topic since this ? popped off because I don't know. For all we know, he coulda been flexin' for Nicki or some macho ? . Can't ignore some ? that isn't confirmed, or at the very least, is maintained by more then one ? .

2. If your so confident thats indeed the reason, then cite your sources. I've got several reference tracks and eyewitness accounts from his writers including Majid Jordan who just took credit for writing "Coming Home" yesterday. One less record that Drake has authored.

You got a Roscoe Dash tweet, which was published out of spite because Meek wouldn't collaborate on his mixtape. One ? . Hearsay.

Actually I didn't get it from Rosco it came from abt 3 different sources on twitter since the beef started of course I can't pull them up cuz it was last year duh.
    But I do remember them being in the meek vs Drake thread where Drake sonned meek at ovofest

You don't have to care about the ghostwriting, just don't speak on hip-hop or anything hip-hop related because you're not an authority on it nor do you even care about the fundamental rules lol

Never said I was

I do to just don't care anymore I can't wait till nas and Jay retire and all the wu members die so I can ? on u fossil ass ? so called great foh

u20mad.gif

Chillax, Drizzy Warrior.

Not a drizzy warrior just sick of u old heads mudding the game with ya B.S its a young man's game just disappear already

Meek and Drizzy like 30 tho.......
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    23 and 29 not too far away from each other
  • TayGettem
    MEEK will win in a Boxing Match.. That About It..... But Drake Definately aint toppin Nikki Minaj wit Serena Williams... Although nice ... very nice try...

Have u seen meek box lol why do folks think meek will just beat up Drake lol
  • TayGettem
    The Recipe wrote: »
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

u20mad.gif

Chillax, Drizzy Warrior.

Meek and Drizzy like 30 tho.......

Lol smart ass
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    You ? sound like girls.

Had Drake tweeted his album, him having a ghostwriter would've been fine in Meek's eyes. Let's not forget what ? Meek off in the first place now lol.

Just saying.
  • TayGettem
    @TayGettem lol I never seen him box.. i just wanted to see if ? was listening.. im from pittsburgh.. never met dude but drake hotter... meek got the hotter chick though.. "as if that matters".. and i just want you to check my songs out.. Im new to this internet marketing and promoting but thats wasup bro if you check me out..

Drop some tracks
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    LMFAO @ Meek wining a boxing match after we seen that ? punch. I'm 100% positive Drake will shoot that ? the fade
  • TayGettem
    D0wn wrote: »
    LMFAO @ Meek wining a boxing match after we seen that ? punch. I'm 100% positive Drake will shoot that ? the fade

? please, light skin ? aint beat a dark skin ? in fighting, since the summer of 84

BCE

That is a blatant lie but ok lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    You ? sound like girls.

Had Drake tweeted his album, him having a ghostwriter would've been fine in Meek's eyes. Let's not forget what ? Meek off in the first place now lol.

Just saying.

You're right but I would like to think that he would have started dropping subliminals about it in his raps
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? sound like girls.

Just saying.

You're right but I would like to think that he would have started dropping subliminals about it in his raps

Facts are ? caught feelings over drake not "showing support "..hoe ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    BackNWhite wrote: »
    23 and 29 not too far away from each other

in possible rap knowledge its alot

thats 6years of fads and about 150 one hit wonders
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    It's sad how low the bar been lowered for Meek trying to get him a W out of this cause ? don't like winners

All it took was him finally using a decent beat, and riding it w/o screaming to say he got one

What did he say? You not Jay, We gave you a chain, you could of got robbed...I guess

Posted this in the wrong thread...all facts

What bars did drake spit on any of his disses that was even kinda hard?

As far as I'm concerned drake cant win a rap battle cuz he's not a rapper

It wouldn't matter who he "battled"

And I'm not smiling with any fake ? period, I dont care if I was on his tour or not

U was smiling on that tour and when he helped u with Amen just stop
  • TayGettem
    Sion wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOMgrrO5Hw

Meek has an album dropping April 4th and Drake is dropping April 16. They drop 2 diss tracks on the same day rapping as if they heard each other's disses beforehand. Iuno but I think this ? is WWE now, sounds manufactured. Wouldn't surprise me if it was SMMFH.

My birthday is April 11 Drake just gave me a great late bday present lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    aneed123 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    It's sad how low the bar been lowered for Meek trying to get him a W out of this cause ? don't like winners

All it took was him finally using a decent beat, and riding it w/o screaming to say he got one

What did he say? You not Jay, We gave you a chain, you could of got robbed...I guess

Posted this in the wrong thread...all facts

What bars did drake spit on any of his disses that was even kinda hard?

As far as I'm concerned drake cant win a rap battle cuz he's not a rapper

It wouldn't matter who he "battled"

And I'm not smiling with any fake ? period, I dont care if I was on his tour or not

U was smiling on that tour and when he helped u with Amen just stop

Lol who helped who with amen?

I think y'all forget that drake is a habitual wave hopper. He hops on it ? right before it blows nationally, he drains the energy and then moves on to the next wave

He hopped on amen because DC2 was about to come out and Meek was buzzing very very hard already

And that was way before it was revealed that drake has ghostwriters

I mean we already knew he did because the weekend said he basically ghostwrote take care but this is the first time we heard reference tracks
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    You ? sound like girls.

Just saying.

Basically. That's what confuses me about how hard they're riding for Meek. He clearly caught feelings and that's the only reason we're even hearing about this. He didn't care about the Hip-Hop rules before which makes what he did a snake move. That's some "he moving more weight than me but won't help me so I'm telling the police" type ? . Drake's presence on the song helped Meek immensely, but he wanted more help & Drake didn't give it so he cried about it.

I haven't listened to either song in this thread since release. Neither one is special. I haven't rocked with any Drake song or feature since IYRTITL. I'm just calling it like I see it. The true unbiased opinion. Is Drake wrong for using ghostwriters in Hip-Hop & also claiming to be one of the best, yes. But personally, I didn't rank Drake anyway. He's always been a pop rapper to me.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? sound like girls.

Just saying.

Basically. That's what confuses me about how hard they're riding for Meek. He clearly caught feelings and that's the only reason we're even hearing about this. He didn't care about the Hip-Hop rules before which makes what he did a snake move. That's some "he moving more weight than me but won't help me so I'm telling the police" type ? . Drake's presence on the song helped Meek immensely, but he wanted more help & Drake didn't give it so he cried about it.

I haven't listened to either song in this thread since release. Neither one is special. I haven't rocked with any Drake song or feature since IYRTITL. I'm just calling it like I see it. The true unbiased opinion. Is Drake wrong for using ghostwriters in Hip-Hop & also claiming to be one of the best, yes. But personally, I didn't rank Drake anyway. He's always been a pop rapper to me.

You haven't rocked wit drake since his last album? wow that's a long time..smh
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? sound like girls.

Just saying.

You haven't rocked wit drake since his last album? wow that's a long time..smh

That's this song, Hotline Bling, any of those songs he released in the middle of last year, his Future collab, or any features. We're talking a good 20 efforts. Not as simple as "his last album", genius.
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    You ? sound like girls.

Just saying.

Naw, because son knew about it from time, but he decided to turn a blind eye to it until he couldn't take it anymore lol.

You gotta understand, these male artists within the industry are a bunch of chatty patty, pillow talking, insecure dudes on the low. OG Maco admitted about knowing about the whole thing from time but kept it to himself. You gotta assume Meek knew about one way or the other, plus there's word going around that he wanted to work with Quentin too. To what degree? Who knows... but that just goes to show you how these dudes move.

All feminine movements if you ask me.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOMgrrO5Hw

Meek has an album dropping April 4th and Drake is dropping April 16. They drop 2 diss tracks on the same day rapping as if they heard each other's disses beforehand. Iuno but I think this ? is WWE now, sounds manufactured. Wouldn't surprise me if it was SMMFH.

My birthday is April 11 Drake just gave me a great late bday present lol

sound like a ?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did dropping diss records become so corporate?
This discussion has been closed.