Me, my Chick and her Man..I need some HELP with this...LADIES/FELLAS..advice needed!

liteurlzup150
liteurlzup150 Members Posts: 28
edited July 2010 in AKA Donkey
Ive been seeing this girl for the past year, she has a man and when it started i just had broke up with my ex. me and this girl have been thru alot for the past year from the amount of places we've had sex at to the bugged out sex sessions, shes brought me roses, tried to give me things but i dont take them, pays for cabs constantly to come see me, cooks for me, ive slept over her house for weeks at a time or 3 days out the week,etc, shes really cried about things that have to do with us. she went on a trip to d.r with her man the next day she came over took me to a telly and i hit it, her man was still in d.r, while she was there she sent me a pic of her shoes with my name on it, i was like damn.

anyways shes really dedicated over 30 songs to me (she coulda done the same to her man i know) , theres many times when shes just showed up to c me for an hour or less just to spent time with me no matter the time of night or day, she made up a fake facebook to try to catch me ? wit other chicks, shes o.d jealous of my close female friends. ive been literally next to her in bed while her mans on the fone tellin her he loves her,etc and im there chillin on her bed watching t.v minding my business.

well in the last month shes came to see me a few times and ive gone to see her,etc but for the last 2 weeks ive been ignoring her calls and not replying to her messages...last nite she put up new pics of her and her man which is cool ? they go out so its only right but if i woulda answered her she woulda not done that..the thing is people....what do i do? ....do i just keep ignoring her efforts towards me ? between me and her her efforts are about 70% while mine are 30%...

i mean i have feelings for her and i know she got feelings for me she even did that scene from the movie the notebook where someone lays down in the middle of the street to show their feelings for the other person, her family knows me about me ive met her sis, bro, mom,...maybe im buggin ? i have just been the side ? for a year...shes picked to c me over her man a ridiculous amount of times...i dont know im confused i guess i need people's oipinions...real straight up opinions....what should i do?...leave it or see what can happen wit me and her and say ? her man.....??????

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Ive been seeing this girl for the past year, she has a man and when it started i just had broke up with my ex. me and this girl have been thru alot for the past year from the amount of places we've had sex at to the bugged out sex sessions, shes brought me roses, tried to give me things but i dont take them, pays for cabs constantly to come see me, cooks for me, ive slept over her house for weeks at a time or 3 days out the week,etc, shes really cried about things that have to do with us. she went on a trip to d.r with her man the next day she came over took me to a telly and i hit it, her man was still in d.r, while she was there she sent me a pic of her shoes with my name on it, i was like damn.

anyways shes really dedicated over 30 songs to me (she coulda done the same to her man i know) , theres many times when shes just showed up to c me for an hour or less just to spent time with me no matter the time of night or day, she made up a fake facebook to try to catch me ? wit other chicks, shes o.d jealous of my close female friends. ive been literally next to her in bed while her mans on the fone tellin her he loves her,etc and im there chillin on her bed watching t.v minding my business.

well in the last month shes came to see me a few times and ive gone to see her,etc but for the last 2 weeks ive been ignoring her calls and not replying to her messages...last nite she put up new pics of her and her man which is cool ? they go out so its only right but if i woulda answered her she woulda not done that..the thing is people....what do i do? ....do i just keep ignoring her efforts towards me ? between me and her her efforts are about 70% while mine are 30%...

i mean i have feelings for her and i know she got feelings for me she even did that scene from the movie the notebook where someone lays down in the middle of the street to show their feelings for the other person, her family knows me about me ive met her sis, bro, mom,...maybe im buggin ? i have just been the side ? for a year...shes picked to c me over her man a ridiculous amount of times...i dont know im confused i guess i need people's oipinions...real straight up opinions....what should i do?...leave it or see what can happen wit me and her and say ? her man.....??????
    mzl.narfynlm.320x480-75.jpg
    . .
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    do yall say "i love you"?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    shes brought me roses

lmao yall 2 ? ?
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited June 2010
    Sounds like you need to man up ? , you sound ultra weak.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Jen&juice wrote: »
    Sounds like you need to man up ? , you sound ultra weak.

well damn!

Pure stanken ether with this post
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    @contemplate .........no but she acts like it and she let it slip out once
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    @ JEN&JUICE ....dam u look good, nah listen first f.u and second im not tryna sound weak im asking for opinions on what i should do
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    summary in one line ?

should i keep ? or should i just put this notch on my belt and move on
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    tl;dr

Get ? and/or money.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    obviously that ? is a ? ....and you're obviously a loser for fallin in love with said ?

and if you think wifin this ? ? isnt gonna end with her doin the same thing to you that shes doin to her current man, then you're a loser and a dumb ?
  • Jen&juice
    edited June 2010
    @ JEN&JUICE ....dam u look good, nah listen first f.u and second im not tryna sound weak im asking for opinions on what i should do
    Oh sorry honey!! Well keep fuccn if you think you think you can handle not catching feelings for a chick that's laying down with another ? ....cause you getting emotional over a chick that probably (cause if she did you woudnt be bf #2)doesn't care about you is weak....
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    Jen&juice wrote: »
    Oh sorry honey!! Well keep fuccn if you think you think you can handle not catching feelings for a chick that's laying down with another ? ....cause you getting emotional over a chick that probably (cause if she did you woudnt be bf #2)doesn't care about you is weak....

i care about her but i dont love her just wna know if i should just drop that ya know and ..do u live in new york?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    read my sig
    the first one
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    obviously that ? is a ? ....and you're obviously a loser for fallin in love with said ?

and if you think wifin this ? ? isnt gonna end with her doin the same thing to you that shes doin to her current man, then you're a loser and a dumb ?

damn the shorties giving me advice are FLY...? yall been at ?
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010

no ? son, im a ?
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    towers was here.....
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    t0wers wrote: »
    towers was here.....

thats what New york said
  • t0wers
    edited June 2010
    thats what New york said

we still survivin,never lost power
  • Jen&juice
    edited June 2010

Lol that's me in that pic...thanks ?
  • t0wers
    edited June 2010
    ayo Jen....whats ur aim?? bout time u start ? with ? with careers and good credit....PM it too me
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    t0wers wrote: »
    ayo Jen....whats ur aim?? bout time u start ? with ? with careers and good credit....PM it too me

she dont want u ? ur sleeves are almost at ur shoulder..pause
  • t0wers
    edited June 2010
    she dont want u ? ur sleeves are almost at ur shoulder..pause

shut up....
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    SMH @ people actually reading that. This section is spoiled mango soft.
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Threadstarter is sellin wet wolf ticcets