Why do white biitches love cats like Gucci Mane??

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Gucci STAYS winning thats why...I thought that was common knowledge

Nas stays losing and Gucci stays winning...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Ounceman wrote: »
    What also started back in the slave days was the slave master's wife glancing at the field slave when the slave master's back was turned. which also holds true today. the slave master's wife's whorish behavior and appetite for the black snake genetically carried over to the hoeism we see in white ? today

Powerful post. White ? have always liked the black man's ? when you think about it. There are white women from Europe and America that take sex safaris all over Africa, especially Kenya. They look for black guys to ? and pay them money for it. Haiti was a huge favorite amongst white women for years until America started supporting the dictator known as Papa Doc, who later turned the country into the sorry state it is now.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i got some head from a white girl when i played that Lemonade song,they love his songs bruh

if he went to canada today his shows will sell out
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    That said...you young. What are you? 19...20? Why you havent had sex? Your ? got road blocks & speed bumps on it?
    That's just personal preference. Besides, the pregnacy rates and STD are still on the rise.
    Everybody love Gucci. Especially ? . It's in our blood.

Stop fraudin.

As for the thread...

"Im so ? dumb i got diamonds on my thumbs
    theres a diamond on my ? so thats a diamond on her tongue
    I can't feel you baby cuz im romantically numb
    emotionally drained, I came here just so I can ?
    theres nothing under ? 's sun that I haven't done
    i got a lot of problems gettin ? just isn't one
    girls are like buses: every 15 minutes they run
    now they're like potato chips I just can't have one"

There you go.
    Sorry, but Gucci is not "my cup of tea"

Ounceman wrote: »
    What also started back in the slave days was the slave master's wife glancing at the field slave when the slave master's back was turned. which also holds true today. the slave master's wife's whorish behavior and appetite for the black snake genetically carried over to the hoeism we see in white ? today
    I can agree with that and especially being rebellious too.
  • banner344
    banner344 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Thats whats so Krazy!!! Im not judging another mans looks or being racist when I say this but my girl said he looked like an ape...and she dont say nothing bad about anybody, but I showed her his kitchen freestyle on youtube while she was trying to take the laptop and thats exactly what she said.

...Im in the bar and "Lemonade" came on the flat-screen and these three white girls went krazy & ebonic, knew every word...gave Drake no love.

don't let three white girls fool you drake is still bigger and getting more ? then gucci mane

GUCCI MANE - The State vs Radric Davis : 369,157
    Drake Thank Me Later 604,000
    Drake So Far Gone 489,000
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    banner344 wrote: »
    don't let three white girls fool you drake is still bigger and getting more ? then gucci mane

GUCCI MANE - The State vs Radric Davis : 369,157
    Drake Thank Me Later 604,000
    Drake So Far Gone 489,000

oh yeah album sales tell you everything about how much ? a rapper gets...

it aint got much to do with race imho. fame equals much ? . if youre famous you can ? a different groupie everyday and they wont give a ? if your face resembles the ass of a donkey. it is what it is.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Max-b wrote: »
    they think that ? is cool/tryna fit in...i was at this party these white ? were like oj da juice man n waka floca got lyrics...

i was smoking a blunt with this look

clinteastwood1smaller.jpg

co-sign

fistfull of dollars... classic ?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    why do black chicks like justin bieber....its the hair isnt it?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

Black chicks like Justin Bieber? Really? I haven't seen this, at least in NYC.
  • dj expanium
    edited July 2010
    Black chicks like Justin Bieber? Really? I haven't seen this, at least in NYC.

Maybe the girls that attend "106 & Park High School"
  • mr. 8163
    mr. 8163 Members Posts: 107
    edited July 2010
    Some white chicks just want to be black.
  • HybridEnt
    HybridEnt Members Posts: 206
    edited July 2010
    because he's everything their parents told them not to go for
  • skeep
    skeep Members Posts: 298
    edited July 2010
    That dude sucks beyond belief.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

Dont just say it post the video's with the Black chicks talking about ? him without a condom
    ..or dancing to his music., or a black female celebrity like Miley Ray Cyrus on his nuts.
    Powerful post. White ? have always liked the black man's ? when you think about it. There are white women from Europe and America that take sex safaris all over Africa, especially Kenya. They look for black guys to ? and pay them money for it. Haiti was a huge favorite amongst white women for years until America started supporting the dictator known as Papa Doc, who later turned the country into the sorry state it is now.

There are still sex safari's in Jamaica were white women can go to have their guts churned by Black-snake.

Gucci Mane should start a sex safari in Atlanta for white women, or at least a ? -house for white chicks to visit.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

obama_smoking.png
  • rip.dilla
    edited July 2010
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    obama_smoking.png
    lmbao!!!

Hehehe
  • dj expanium
    edited July 2010
    Gucci Mane should start a sex safari in Atlanta for white women, or at least a ? -house for white chicks to visit.
    I believe they have those type of establishments in Atlanta already.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Dont just say it post the video's with the Black chicks talking about ? him without a condom
    ..or dancing to his music., or a black female celebrity like Miley Ray Cyrus on his nuts.

There are still sex safari's in Jamaica were white women can go to have their guts churned by Black-snake.

lol you sound ? admiring the black mans ?
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    lol you sound ? admiring the black mans ?
    Im a Black man with a big ? .....you sound envious???
  • dj expanium
    edited July 2010
    Im a Black man with a big ? .....you sound envious???
    Maybe he's not black.
  • rip.dilla
    edited July 2010
    "Scoopin' Dee Lop Street Hop Dats All We Do Guess What America We Love You Step Up West Africa We Love You
    Guess What UK We Love Ya But Need You We Singin' Like Ms.Makeba Nas The Inferious Lyricist But Now The Same Time
    Nas Is Inpententrable The Menace Approves Of The Scripture That Proves I Resent That A Prince Hats My Crown
    My Throne Used To Belong To Where That North Korean Kim Used To Sit At They Check To A Chimps Mans Ancestor
    I Think A Pimps A Black Mans Ancestor Just Around The Paragram In The Corner Of My Next Word Right Next To The World Greatest Fear
    The Fear Of The African Black Mans ? Is Phenis Slouer Beth Married Jesse Lee Proud Man He Was Mother He Was Light Like Ya Mama
    Black Blue Colour Skin A Softness Match For Anyone Stirred With Some Some Words Dat Smother Black Mother Son Lover Jesson
    Dat Old Jesses A Trip At The Factory Man He Quit He Loved His Ciqarettes His Beer And Slouer Beth Married Less Than A Month
    After They Met Slouer Beth Was After The Sex Cute White Darling Pretty Angel From The Heaven She Fallen Such A Perfect Match
    They Both Human They Both Knew And They Got Together Be A Lot Of Eye Screwin' Whole Bunch Of How Dare You Looks From The Whites Then The ?
    Black Chicks Have Fits And Her Go Man Dingo Shes So Liberal Screams Out In Ecstacy Cause Sexually She Gotta Have A Stab At Jesse Lee

The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (Dey Tryin' To Give It Aids, They Try To Give It Aids)
    The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (They Lie Scream And ? , They Lie Scream And ? )
    The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (Can't Hide It's In Your Face, Americas In Your Face)
    The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (For All The Ladies In The Place, All The Hoes Love The Taste Of Tha ? )

They Used To Barbecue Blacks Cut Off They Gen And I'll Tell Ya Killin' Off The Aborigines In Austrailia Coldest ? I'm Tryin' To Tell Ya
    Daddies Told His Daughter Stay Away From The Bucks They Just Try To Impale Ya Cause She Heard About Wut The Myth Is About Heavy Equipment
    That Some Sisters Might Dismiss It HA HA Yeah Right Your Right She Probably Did ? A Call The Other Night So Fathers You Should Be Scared
    Shes Bangin' Down The Door Of My Bedroom She Tryin' To Get Inside The Fruit Of The Looms She Hopes I Have My Ear Tunes Passin' Down My Grandfathers Crown Jewels
    Cause If We Turn Around The World Turns Brown It's A Fact They Want A Thug In Em' Guess How Many Presidents Had Some Black Blood In Em' And This Nations A Vast Nation
    So Wut Was Your Fixation With Castration Colour Shouldn't Matter Revelations Colour Shouldn't Matter By Life & Love Cause Colour Never Matters Under The Covers When The Lights Are Off..."
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    "Scoopin' Dee Lop Street Hop Dats All We Do Guess What America We Love You Step Up West Africa We Love You
    Guess What UK We Love Ya But Need You We Singin' Like Ms.McKeper Nas The Inferious Lyricist But Now The Same Time
    Nas Is Inpententrable The Menace Approves Of The Scription That Proves I Resent That A Prince Hats My Crown
    My Thrown Used To Belong To Where That North Korean Kim Used To Sit At They Check To A Chimps Mans Ancestor
    I Think A Pimps A Black Mans Ancestor Just Around The Paragram In The Corner Of My Next Word Right Next To The World Greatest Fear
    The Fear Of The African Black Mans ? Is Phenis Slouer Beth Married Jesse Lee Proud Man He Was Mother He Was Light Like Ya Mama
    Black Blue Colour Skin A Softness Match For Anyone Stirred With Some Some Words Dat Smother Black Mother Son Lover Jesson
    Dat Old Jesses A Trip At The Factory Man He Quit He Loved His Ciqarettes His Beer And Slouer Beth Married Less Than A Month
    After They Met Slouer Beth Was After The Sex Cute White Darling Pretty Angel From The Heaven She Fallen Such A Perfect Match
    They Both Human They Both Knew And They Got Together Be A Lot Of Eye Screwin' Whole Bunch Of How Dare You Looks From The Whites Then The ?
    Black Chicks Have Fits And Her Go Man Dingo Shes So Liberal Screams Out In Ecstacy Cause Sexually She Gotta Have A Stab At Jesse Lee

The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (Dey Tryin' To Give It Aids, They Try To Give It Aids)
    The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (They Lie Scream And ? , They Lie Scream And ? )
    The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (Can't Hide It's In Your Face, Americas In Your Face)
    The Fear Of A Black Mans ? (For All The Ladies In The Place, All The Hoes Love The Taste Of Tha ? )

They Used To Barbecue Blacks Cut Off They Gen And I'll Tell Ya Killin' Off The Averigies In Austrailia Coldest ? I'm Tryin' To Tell Ya
    Daddies Told His Daughter Stay Away From The Bucks They Just Try To Impale Ya Cause She Heard About Wut The Myth Is About Heavy Equipment
    That Some Sisters Might Dismiss It HA HA Yeah Right Your Right She Probably Didt ? A Call The Other Night So Fathers You Should Be Scared
    Shes Bangin' Down The Door Of My Bedroom She Tryin' To Get Inside The Fruit Of The Looms She Hopes I Have My Ear Tunes Passin' Down My Grandfathers Crown Jewels
    Cause If We Turn Around The World Turns Brown It's A Fact They Want A Thug In Em' Guess How Many Presidents Had Some Black Blood In Em' And This Nations A Vast Nation
    So Wut Was Your Fictnation With Cashration Colour Should't Matter Revelations Colour Shouldt Matter By Life & Love Cause Colour Never Matters Under The Covers When The Lights Are Off..."
    Props on that drop Dilla, we I get time Im going to fix those lyrics because its butchered in some spots.

Damn Nas stay shoutin' out Afrika....he goin to get in trouble.
  • rip.dilla
    edited July 2010
    Props on that drop Dilla, we I get time Im going to fix those lyrics because its butchered in some spots.

Damn Nas stay shoutin' out Afrika....he goin to get in trouble.

ruff draft...I've tried to correct it as best as I can

This song didn't even make the N.I.G.G.E.R tape in '08... fire
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Good lookin out.
    ruff draft...I've tried to correct it as best as I can

This song didn't even make the N.I.G.G.E.R tape in '08... fire
    Na ssaid in an interview the topic was too controversial, the textbooks dont talk about the historical legacy of castratio.

Let me do some quick edits...
    Guess What UK We Love Ya But Need You We Singin' Like Ms.McKeper Nas The Inferious Lyricist But Now The Same Time
    He was referring to Miriam "Makeba" an Afrikan civil-rights activist and legendary singer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miriam_Makeba

My Thrown Used To Belong To Where That North Korean Kim Used To Sit At They Check To A Chimps Mans Ancestor
    Sick line referencing his throne and Kim Jong-il. Runoko Rashidi's "Arikan Prescence in Asia" and other works have documented the fact that Afrikans were in South Asia, Japan, and Korea, making contributions to society and culture....

http://www.raceandhistory.com/selfnews/viewnews.cgi?newsid1101952209,16732,.shtml

"They think a chimps a Black mans ancester"
    Reference to Darwanism and how he said we were evolved from monkeys and Black people were the less evolved of the human species..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwinism

...just a few jewels, I could write a damn thesis paper over that song