DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of us 4 years ago: "wow AJ is even better at points now than at his peak. Phenomenal ? ."

WWE fans 4 years ago: "AJ Styles is overratted trash, the only AJ that matters is AJ Lee la la la ? TNA!!!"

WWE fans last night: "? AJ STYLES IS SOOOOO PHENOMENAL!!!"

*shop WWE sells out of AJ Styles merch*

Lesson: stop ? on great wrestlers just cause they're not in your promotion of choice. Chances are you'll be their number one fan by tomorrow.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    WWE fans 4 years ago: "AJ Styles is overratted trash, the only AJ that matters is AJ Lee la la la ? TNA!!!"

lol who said this?
  • Broddie
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

lol who said this?

Perhaps not here but certainly everywhere else on the net.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There were a lot of people who jumped on the Aj bandwagon after last night. One of my boys did that ? .
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all, isn't this ? like a decade too late? I remember hearing about and seeing him it seems when I quit watching on the reg in like '03. Son was nice as ? with the black dude Elix Skipper (Felix? Can't recall). Congrats if he's getting a chance to earn some real money before his career is over.
  • Broddie
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    First of all, isn't this ? like a decade too late? I remember hearing about and seeing him it seems when I quit watching on the reg in like '03. Son was nice as ? with the black dude Elix Skipper (Felix? Can't recall). Congrats if he's getting a chance to earn some real money before his career is over.

He's earned real money for years now and is great at managing it. He had a six figure contract at TNA and made six figures at NJPW. Not to mention the extra chunk of change from his indie bookings.

I think it's just about taking a chance to reach the top on a platform he hasn't yet. He literally reached the top in every other major wresrling promotion you could think of today. Nothing left for him to conquer but WWE.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He still looks like maguire-spider-man-3.png?w=620&h=419
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? crazy

I met a WWE mark who says everything that AJ has done didn't mean anything until now because he finally is inter big leagues

No other belts matter cause WWE is the father of all wrestling

? is crazy. Dude is 28 and thinks like straight mark .I didn't think these people really existed
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    ? crazy

I met a WWE mark who says everything that AJ has done didn't mean anything until now because he finally is inter big leagues

No other belts matter cause WWE is the father of all wrestling

? is crazy. Dude is 28 and thinks like straight mark .I didn't think these people really existed

Did you meet him on the OTTB? Sounds like folks on here. First time I ever heard of a "WCW classic" as opposed to just "classic" overall was here.