2»

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jjdd
    The Recipe wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Tay Roc is so ? damn average. I don't know what people see in his ass. Him, Tsu Surf, and Dot are the three most reaching ass ? ever.

Only reason why Tay Roc even gets a stage is because of cronyism, he is basically Smack and Beasley boy. Why you think no other league is booking Roc.

Roc is straight to the point, personally thats why I ? with him I dont feel like deciphering rhymes every battle. But for you to put Surf in the same catagory as Dot your battlerap card should be revoked.....

Lol at straight to the point. That's all good if your an artist and what not (Pac, Face, Cube,etc), but this is battle rap where lyricism is the point of this ? . Everybody has the same story (from the hood, poor,etc), but it's how you tell the story in a witty and creative way (lyricism) that makes a rapper dope. There is nothing creative about Tay Roc at all, he is the K Mart of rappers. Nothing dude says is creative, he is a basic ? . Why do you think Clips cooked him twice, Clips got them schemes and wordplay. Tay Roc matches up better with ? like Cal, Head Ice,etc.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Roc is so ? damn average. I don't know what people see in his ass. Him, Tsu Surf, and Dot are the three most reaching ass ? ever.

Only reason why Tay Roc even gets a stage is because of cronyism, he is basically Smack and Beasley boy. Why you think no other league is booking Roc.

Roc is straight to the point, personally thats why I ? with him I dont feel like deciphering rhymes every battle. But for you to put Surf in the same catagory as Dot your battlerap card should be revoked.....

Lol at straight to the point. That's all good if your an artist and what not (Pac, Face, Cube,etc), but this is battle rap where lyricism is the point of this ? . Everybody has the same story (from the hood, poor,etc), but it's how you tell the story in a witty and creative way (lyricism) that makes a rapper dope. There is nothing creative about Tay Roc at all, he is the K Mart of rappers. Nothing dude says is creative, he is a basic ? . Why do you think Clips cooked him twice, Clips got them schemes and wordplay. Tay Roc matches up better with ? like Cal, Head Ice,etc.

Lyricism is not the only point/factor to me. Bruh Clips vs Roc is 1-1.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

John John the Bar Thief strikes again...

This is a reach...everybody and they mama has used a music genre scheme
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jjdd

Lyricism is not the only point/factor to me. Bruh Clips vs Roc is 1-1.

If you think Tay Roc won that rematch you are a bias ass Tay Roc fan plain and simple. Clips washed him first and third round. Second round was debatable.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

Nah fam, that was damn near word for word, and I ? with Roc.
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    jjdd
    anybody else notice when Roc get his soul sent, he try to join the opp....K Shine/DOTMob.... he called out Surf every battle since Surf started now he dying to do GunTitles ;)
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Nah fam, that was damn near word for word, and I ? with Roc.

Same order too
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

call me sir roc cause my crown royal

What does this mean?

Not a damn thing but people swear this ? got bars
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Surf body bags Mook so he can go back to being irrelevant.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Surf is trash
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    You know what.. I can't even rebuttal that. He just had a trash performance with verb. Let me just scribble down in this here notepad not to respect your opinion no more.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options

on another note this post was supposed to be in the unbias review thread lol how i get here who edit my ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what.. I can't even rebuttal that. He just had a trash performance with verb. Let me just scribble down in this here notepad not to respect your opinion no more.

do as you feel but before that please scribble down some fire bars from Surf and share it w us
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Surf is trash

giphy.gif
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't think surf is trash but I'm not hype for him vs mook at all.
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    jjdd
    same n*ggaz say Surf trash is Roc climbers sooo.... :/
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay roc
    Very debatable. I gave Roc the 2nd and 3rd