Name a Team That's Classy and a Team That's Tacky

Options
2»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Boston/New England fans are hella annoying.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Classy - SA Spurs

Trashy - Clippers & PIT Pirates...2 of the cheapest franchises u will ever see in ur life!!!
  • bull6599
    edited June 2010
    Options
    classy - duke
    trashy - unc

reverse that my ?

u cant be talkin about the same Duke that had fans chanting "orphan, orphan" at UNC player Scott Williams in 89 a week after his father killed his mother and then killed himslef. Or that booed an orphan kid in a wheelchair in the early 00's when he accompanied Maryland for a road game to Cameron Indoor Stadium when he was put up on the bigscreen while Duke was up 20 plus at the end of the game. Or the same Duke fans that poured dark blue paint on some UNC fans a couple of years ago when Hansbrough & Co. came in to Cameron and mollywhooped that ass in a streak of what of what would become 4 straight years. CANT BE!!!
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    reverse that my ?

u cant be talkin about the same Duke that had fans chanting "orphan, orphan" at UNC player Scott Williams in 89 a week after his father killed his mother and then killed himslef. Or that booed an orphan kid in a wheelchair in the early 00's when he accompanied Maryland for a road game to Cameron Indoor Stadium when he was put up on the bigscreen while Duke was up 20 plus at the end of the game. Or the same Duke fans that poured dark blue paint on some UNC fans a couple of years ago when Hansbrough & Co. came in to Cameron and mollywhooped that ass in a streak of what of what would become 4 straight years. CANT BE!!!

lol thats call a hype fan base!

you unc ? just sound mad that ? happened to you
  • bull6599
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol thats call a hype fan base!

you unc ? just sound mad that ? happened to you

prolly so. my dad went to UNC so I was raised to hate Duke...? THEM ? BREH!!! LOL
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    in any sport for any reason, from the owners to the players or the typical fanbase, or just the way the logos and uniforms are designed.

Classy- Houston Texans

upcoming new team, fresh uniforms and great logo, great new modern stadium without overdoing it

Tacky- Dallas Cowboys

annoying bandwagon fans all over the country with a typically low football IQ, self-proclaimed America's team (you can't call yourself that it's earned), spoiled players that act like they deserve ? just because they on the Cowboys and whine like babies when they lose, annoying owner with a pompus stadium featuring some embarrassing design errors. uniforms and logo is ugly.

I can't agree with you on the Boys bruh....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    prolly so. my dad went to UNC so I was raised to hate Duke...? THEM ? BREH!!! LOL

lol I'm def doing that ? to my son. He's gonna hate wisconsin, bitchigan, the fuckeyes and notre lame before he can write script
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I gotta think about classy, but tacky/trashy has to b the Eagles (or maybe all Philadalphia sports fans). They're always doin some stupid ? , or sayin some stupid ? . And wantin to replace Mcnabb after all he's done for them. Philly takes this in my book.

Game/set/match
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Classy- Utah Jazz... keeping a coach that hasnt won a Ship for over 20 years, thats amazing

Trashy- Oakland Raiders... no explanation needed...
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Classy - Lakers
    Trashy - Philly sports
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    trashy - 2010 boston celtics, their arrogance was part of their downfall

smh...they made it to the finals when nobody expect'd that to, and came with-in 6 mins of winning the whole thing...?
    jamacia wrote: »
    Boston/New England fans are hella annoying.

if this aint the ? calling the cattle black..who the hell likes n.y.'s fan base..

and i agree with "radaman" about the jazz and the raiders...
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    classy - Seattle Supersonics, Montreal Expos, Baltimore Ravens
    tacky - Oklahoma City Thunder, Washington Nationals, Cleveland Browns

most trashy baseball franchise of all time - Cleveland Indians
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol I'm def doing that ? to my son. He's gonna hate wisconsin, bitchigan, the fuckeyes and notre lame before he can write script

Wait a ? minute fam,lol.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Classy- The entire Texas Longhorns Athletic program, Houston Rockets

Tacky- USC, Any Calipari coached team, Philly sports