Game Speaks On Possible G-Unit Reunion (lol yeah right)

Options
2»

Comments

• Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i just dont see this happening...then again, if you asked most people 6 years ago, they would have said the same thing about Jay-Z and NaS...still there was too much said on wax and when you add on the situation from the Hot 97 studios where one of Game's mans ended up getting shot, this just doesnt make sense...
  • world_09
    world_09 Members Posts: 107
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Game must realize he not the star he thought he was.... 5x plat to barely going gold and more than likely, a flop on the way. At the end of the day, he had the opportunity of a lifetime but wanted to play "hip hop hero" instead of playing his role & showing loyalty. He been yelling Black Wallstreet since 2005 & they haven't released one album (much less any of his "artists" featured on his) or even got a distribution deal, obviously he ain't fit to be a boss & he finally realizing it (or maybe he just going through his bipolar ? again.)
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited July 2010
    Options
    He wouldnt do it! hes st8 buffing and he knows it
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its a lil too late for that..........one thing I can say about 50 is he a concrete dude when it comes to this type of stuff......50 aint tryna ? wit that dude.......Game was just dissing G unit about 3 months ago.......

The coulda captiolized back in 05.....but it is 2010......way to late for that........? dont give a ? about that ? no more.....
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd like to see it happen personally, but doubt that it would. I dont know if 50 would actually put aside beef for business reasons. Who knows. I doubt it but we'll see. I mean, if I was 50, I would do it. ? is trying to make him irrelevant in the game, that's one way to put yourself back in the game. Do a XXL Cover with all yall ? dressed in them old school all black G-Unit T shirts and you've pulled a Chris Brown(comebacK)