Video: Crypto-? Rudy Giuliani.. Beyoncé's Super Bowl Performance Was 'Attack' On Cops...

123457»

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its sad to read a lot of the anti-Beyonce/? in a bucket posts in here for the simple fact that this entire thread was prompted by white Hate

Cac spews Hate at black icon and some ? follow suit... disgusting.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight ill do it i was saving this for a moment but since yall wanna go there its done

Some of the greatest pillars of Black Activism/Excellence how every you want to slice it up bedded married white women

James Brown
    Sammy Davis Jr
    Quincy Jones
    Charles Barkley to a lesser degree and yall are talking something as insignificant as an accessory

just adding some more sparks...

Charles Barkley is a great pillar of black excellence/activisim?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? in here complaining about weave when their mama and their baby mama wearing one right now....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ? hate Beyoncé.. i can't stand that white ? ..
    but the song is hot.. the performance was live and the video was dope..

swag!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Aight ill do it i was saving this for a moment but since yall wanna go there its done

Some of the greatest pillars of Black Activism/Excellence how every you want to slice it up bedded married white women

James Brown
    Sammy Davis Jr
    Quincy Jones
    Charles Barkley to a lesser degree and yall are talking something as insignificant as an accessory

just adding some more sparks...

Charles Barkley is a great pillar of black excellence/activisim?

NO
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The road to self realization and consciousness is a long journey. We live in a system where we're taught to hate ourselves and worship our enemy. So if we decide to take that first step, we have to take it on a broken foot, at the exact point we were before we started. There's always gonna be detractors that will say something like "oh, you were just selling dope last week" or anything in that nature to discredit your walk, but only you, ? and the Universe know where your journey is leading you.

All that being said, I give Beyonce her respect for her performance. Ppl tend to forget that Bey is in the field of ENTERTAINMENT, a means of distraction from the real world. Bey's job is to put on make up, shake her ass, and make ppl forget that they are being controlled by a system playing on their own humanities. I don't know if her, her handlers or the NFL made that call, but to bring a piece of real life in a moment where we are being the most distracted takes a lot of guts. I personally don't expect her to feed the world, it's not in her moral code. She did her job, and a bonus to her is she got the ppl talking. The ppl are the heart of the revolution, not entertainers.

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    The road to self realization and consciousness is a long journey. We live in a system where we're taught to hate ourselves and worship our enemy. So if we decide to take that first step, we have to take it on a broken foot, at the exact point we were before we started. There's always gonna be detractors that will say something like "oh, you were just selling dope last week" or anything in that nature to discredit your walk, but only you, ? and the Universe know where your journey is leading you.

All that being said, I give Beyonce her respect for her performance. Ppl tend to forget that Bey is in the field of ENTERTAINMENT, a means of distraction from the real world. Bey's job is to put on make up, shake her ass, and make ppl forget that they are being controlled by a system playing on their own humanities. I don't know if her, her handlers or the NFL made that call, but to bring a piece of real life in a moment where we are being the most distracted takes a lot of guts. I personally don't expect her to feed the world, it's not in her moral code. She did her job, and a bonus to her is she got the ppl talking. The ppl are the heart of the revolution, not entertainers.

Perfeito.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guiliani sucks ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So any of yall who watch fake(fox) news did lil Rudy and his fellow racists talk about their Caucasian brother killing 2 sheriff's deputy's?

Two Maryland sheriff’s deputies killed in shootout that also leaves suspect dead, gunman was wanted for attacking officer in Florida

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/md-sheriff-deputies-killed-shootout-gunman-dead-article-1.2527423

http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/david-brian-evans-bryant-bryan-abingdon-maryland-shooting-panera-harford-county-deputies-killed-names-suspect-shooter-dead-warrant-bio-photos-pictures-family/
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop watching Fox News.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have

White Tears
    Black Panther cosign
    Awareness

And y'all ? still find something wrong with it

Lawd help these ? .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why Young Turks>>>>>>>>
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to bring my man quanell X back on there to tell her what it is like it is
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Anti-Bey (white ppl) getting ready to protest outside the NFL Headquarters in NY the day her tour tickets go on sale. First they love you than they hate you.

Lol why? The performance already happened and it's not like the nfl is selling tickets to her show. And i hope they don't think anything they do is bout to stop beyonce.

Dare i say they take a cue from us and learn how civilly disobey correctly...