raptors luking into bosh trade for byum and odom............

13»

Comments

• Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I Like Luke Ridnour as a Player, dude Didnt even Start and he averaged 10ppg and 4 ast , Him as a Starter on a Championship team would increase , i dont see how he couldnt do 13ppg 5-6 assist For LA which is Plenty for a PG on LA team with those players on the team

I just like him as a Solid PG , he's nothing special but he seems like he would be great for that system...

Good call, I like Ridnour... never really thought about him in a Laker uniform but I think it would work. Felton is also a good one as others have mentioned.
    Na ? alston he seem like he bad for a team, unless he want minimum pay.

I hope the lakers take my advice and get felton because if farmar and shannon leave, idk who else would be worth it to fill that void at the pg position. Give his ass 5 or 6 mill a year and he'll be fine.

Oh and @this thread, I don't like the idea of having 2 pf's at the frontline, especially soft ass bosh, id rather keep the team we have and concentrate on a pg. Last I checked we had no problems with big men nh. Healthy bynum>>>bosh. Let's jus pray he gets healthy

No, sorry... healthy Bynum (which is rare) is no where near Bosh. I don't think it's a trade LA should be looking for but if an offer is put on the table for either Bynum or Odom, we gotta pull the trigger on it (unless their additional demands make it an unreasonable deal)
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    Watson would like to play for Lakers

Add Earl Watson to the list of the point guards the Lakers are taking a strong look at, a league source said.

Watson lives in the Los Angeles area with his actress wife, and his first preference would be to sign with the Lakers, the source said. The Lakers are high on Steve Blake, but would prefer to not spend their entire midlevel exception, possibly making Watson an affordable option

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AhOJ.yLbmzYjDE7EAl6PQaO8vLYF?slug=ys-freeagentbuzz063010

LOL at that ? Volunteering himself.. ....He's another ? who can go sit down somewhere else.

he's 31 years old and the Pacers dont even want him
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lol @ "yea i guess i could play for the defending champs"

earl winnin tho

jennifer-freeman-earl-watson-engaged.jpg
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2010
    LA High on Steve Blake?....That ? sucks...
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Bosh don't wanna play the 5 anyway so thats a no. and Gasol don't either truth be told so thats y that trade ain't gone happen
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited July 2010
    juice86 wrote: »
    This is the only way toronto can get anything out of him. Bosh with jack for Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom, but odom doesnt want to leave lakers so i dont think this will happen. Im a raptors fan and if this happend i would be happy

Bosh and Calderon....

lets pray this happens....otherwise ? season for us!!
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2010
    Bosh don't wanna play the 5 anyway so thats a no. and Gasol don't either truth be told so thats y that trade ain't gone happen

Gotta Co-Sign this .