Keith Sweat feat. Joe "Test Drive," Are You Feeling It?

Options
tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Found this today & was wondering if anyone else was even aware of it & if you like it or not? I'll hold my comments until I get some replies. Here's the video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjKN87hihIM

Comments

• Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've been listening to Keith's new album since it came out last week, it's actually pretty good.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • tab58064
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I like the song as I do with most of both Keith Sweat & Joe's work, but to be honest Keith Sweat has to be one of the biggest "you get a pass" artist in the industry. Dude was never a good vcalist at all so I feel funny liking so much of his stuff all while talking ? about how bad so many of the newer guys sound. Anyone else feel the same way???
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Keith Sweat was the ? back in the 90s(I Want Her, Make It Las Forever, etc...).. and Test Drive is an actually good song, but dude sucks as a singer. He sounds funny as hell now
  • tab58064
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Keith Sweat was the ? back in the 90s(I Want Her, Make It Las Forever, etc...).. and Test Drive is an actually good song, but dude sucks as a singer. He sounds funny as hell now
    LOL. Think about it, if you or any one else put the least little bit of effort into it we can all actually sing like Keith Sweat. All he does is whine but somehow we like it. LOL!

On another note I'm wondering how well this Kedar Entertainment venture that Joe & this other dude put together is working out for Joe. His last album did horrible numbers, but I guess when your independent & you get more of money off of sales, but when you sell very little there still ain't no money. I guess he's doing well, but I still think he should tried to have at least have an independent deal & a deal with a major. At least with a major he had more exposure.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options