jono
jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Off The Turn Buckle
A.J._Styles_IWGP_Heavyweight_Champion.JPG

CM-Punk-as-champ2.jpg

Better Overall Wrestler: AJ Styles vs CM Punk 14 votes

AJ Styles
57%
Broddiepowerman 5000CopperKillaChamsilverfoxxTonyDubbzblackgod813BangEm_Bart 8 votes
CM Punk
42%
DupacDOPEdweebzL.O.S.T.its....JOHN BStoneColdMikeyMasterWuWei 6 votes

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    CM Punk
    It depends on whos in the WWE right now
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk great, aj was always better imo. I do favor certain folks that are considered spot monkeys tho
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2016
    Options
    CM Punk
    Punk great, aj was always better imo. I do favor certain folks that are considered spot monkeys tho

Bruh you know I was being sarcastic right? You know I'm im semi anti WWE (even tho WWE clearly has the best overall talent now)
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    never liked Phil
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its even thus far
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AJ Styles
    AJ by far
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    CM Punk
    CM Punk has more mic skills and more charisma and can play a heel better. AJ best attribute is wrestling, even tho he can occasionally surprise you in a few promos. I feel like most people will pick AJ cuz he's in WWE now, but Punk is def way more balanced overall as a performer. Clearly. No debating.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AJ Styles
    Even though I hate Punk i was gonna pick him cause of his promos but when it comes down to it Aj is the better in ring wrestler
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2016
    Options
    CM Punk
    CM Punk has better mic skills, ring psychology, better size, waaaay better mic skills, can play a convincing heel and face. All AJs career has been built on was his extreme athleticism and his look. That is it.

With some people's arguments that I've read, it would be like choosing Jerry Lynn and Dean Malenko over Macho Man, because they were clearly better in ring wrestlers.

The question says wrestler not in ring, but in general. You are literally twisting the definition of what OP says to what you want it to mean either cuz you have a bias against Punk or you simply have a bias against Punk cuz he left you when he still had something to give and you're secretively butthurt about it, so you feel like you're giving him the middle finger by being petty about it and voting for the guy who finally made it to the WWE at 38 years of age.

This is coming from a AJ Styles fan who has watched almost every sing match he has had from WCW Worldwide in 2000 as Air Styles to now. In fact I might be a overall bigger mark for AJ than Punk because I prefer in ring ? over everything, but if I have to be fair it's clearly Punk.

? even impact and status wise Punk got him. You brothers if you can't be honest with yourself you'll always subconsciously lie to anyone else.