Better Diss on 1.30.16 Meek vs Drake (WWE 2k16 Match inside)

Comments

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Well that's where the confusion is.... Rap isn't going to be exclusive to Hip-Hop in 10 years, because like you said it's Hip-Pop now. The elements of pop are going to seep into rap because our music is the dominant art form right now. In pop music it's very common for artists to have songs written (look at the Backstreet Boys or Michael Jackson). Drake started out in rap so by default, the youth are going to say he's a rapper. The purists will never give him that label but history will remember it very differently complete with bias and comparisons especially when he featured and rapped with other rappers. In 10 years will we even be talking about ghostwriters or will it be common place ? By then I suspect we'll say "Hip-Hop is dead" like we did in 08 and the cycle continues. But I'm certain this were the 90s Drake would be extradited with the quickness.

But like I said, where do we draw the line entertainment and reality ? That's the confusion. To Drake, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, whoever, it's a business - it's the business of music. They don't care as long as they make money off it because having a hit record and feeling good about it is the high they're frequently chasing and they'll get it by any means necessary.

There is no confusion rap is entertainment if u believe everything outta a rappers mouf u r a fool cuz all rappers lie.......now if u call ya self a rapper but u need kats camped out n the studio n tents 2 write ya raps u better not fix ya mouf & say u r n the same league as 1 of the greats.....its real simple this is not science
    lmaooooo, but ´´you can fix ya mouth to say that you were one of the biggest drug dealers ever, yet quite to the contrary you were law enforcement, or claim you a tough guy and a gangster and cry in court´´?!!smh, gotta love the length some of yall go to discredit others and in the same breath try and manipulate the rulers for others, smh
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    WWE 2K16: Drake vs Meek Mill (No i did not make this you ? ass sucka)
    http://youtu.be/GdBcU7ruuyg
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    WWE 2K16: Drake vs Meek Mill
    http://youtu.be/GdBcU7ruuyg

Full vid
This discussion has been closed.