The Challenge: Bloodlines

12346»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been the weakest challenge in a minute.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get on the guys for that challenge. I do obstacle courses and when your required to carry stuff it be mad heavy while the women's weight is light as hell. Probably why they threw in that hard was puzzle.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny ? though is how If Bananas got his way, they was about to send in the birches who they just asked to save them last challenge

Them ? hoes
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Funny ? though is how If Bananas got his way, they was about to send in the birches who they just asked to save them last challenge

Them ? hoes

That would have been both shameful and hilarious if it played out that way.
  • R.D.
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

Them ? hoes

That would have been both shameful and hilarious if it played out that way.

I was actually hoping they got their way
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    this ? weak i aint even keepin up with this season
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm certain Johnny has MTV producers also backin him.

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's some behind-the-scenes shenanigans that favor certain cast members or storylines.

Anybody peep how production lowkey tried to throw the pit challenge to Bananas and Vince?

I mean, Cara just lost a challenge involving a puzzle......so they have a pit challenge that not only includes another puzzle, but also puts Johnny and Vince at a physical advantage with the sledgehammer part???

smh

Just glad it didn't work out the way they wanted it to.

That would've almost been as bad as last year when Bananas and Nany got to re-enter the game.

Pretty much anybody's game now though.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wonder they filmed the next season immediately after this one. This season was weak. Even the final was weak. ? on here coulda did that ? with a good month of endurance training.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    That final was so damn weak they had tougher challenges.. the toughest thing they had to do was eat that ?

nani looks like shes form the same flock of birds that the host is..

Host type thick though.. but she has that dumb face you can just tell she got marbles for brains.. like Jenna and her cousin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.......who won?
  • R.D.
    Cara Maria

? was a drag the last 3 eps but I had my laptop in front of me so I wasn't really paying attention