GO-RILLA WARFARE: Daylyt vs O Red || THE CROWN 2

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited December 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

GO-RILLA WARFARE: Daylyt vs O Red || THE CROWN 2 20 votes

Daylyt
50%
giftedawwwwwwwwwwwDOPEdweebzElzo69Renaissance_Goldie_The RecipeonetoughmiracleMicmacmar3of3mperoxsighMciti 10 votes
O Red
50%
MillzOG5th Letterdbrazil412Trillaaaaaageechee slimNothingButTheTruthJDSTAYWITITSage WonderTHIRDSUPREMEjon0hyfbg 10 votes

Comments

• _Goldie_
    Options
    Daylyt
    @ daylyt's 007 scheme

giphy.gif

Day's the Goat
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Daylyt
    That "authorize" bar was like a quadruple entendre smh
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Daylyt
    Lol @ Red gettin boo'd for saying Day lost to Iron

Cant front tho, Red was in his bag. Solid battle.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O Red
    this what the ? im talkin bout! & i ? with this o red. I'm only on 2nd round this bout to be on repeat this week
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Daylyt
    O-red back to his hungry ? but Daylyt came prepared this time. Nice, close battle but got Day edging it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Daylyt
    I'm a huge Ored fan but unbias opinion is going with Day 2-1.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    O Red
    O Red 2-1
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O Red
    5th Letter wrote: »
    O Red 2-1

then vote ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Red's pants.....i can't
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    O Red
    aight i got o-red 2-1... red took the 1st, day took the 2nd, red edged the third.. o-red had a lot of wordplay in the 3rd that went over my head the first listen
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Break down the 007 bars. Don't know Daylyt went to rappity rapping and my ears went to deafity deafing after awhile. He had a couple bombs, but I got O-Red at the end of it all.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    O Red
    @KNiGHTS I got you.. some of the words I couldn't clearly pick out but to the best I could do.. i'ma quote it then i explain it

Soon as they put me on this damn flyer they knew I would hand fire..
    A torch is what I got to show this guy
    O demise (oh, them eyes), my perception is inception, the dream is something I control..
    You see the ???? sky
    We hold them high then ??O then sigh??
    I been chasing O since '07, now I double O 7 times.. do I gotta reload the line?
    Chasing O since '07, 007, hold em high
    Let him go, then I (golden eye), become flight light
    I go for the plain/plane body, skip the departure size
    Partner this part surprise

(i think he said)
    Part ya, Arrow to (air rotor) get arched, torch ya.. we culture lives (coach your lives?)
    I black on one and a million man, but i dont got marching pride
    I just want confirmation for this type writing..
    one "day" they gon let an authorize (author rise)
    First should be obvious.. they knew i would "hand fire", a "torch" is what I got to show this guy.
    Meaning he bout to torch him

O demise, as in O red but the way he said it makes me believe he also meant "oh them eyes".. which connects to my perception is inception.. inception is a movie having to do with entering dreams

The next 2 bars i couldn't really catch

I been chasing O since '07, now I double O 7 times.. so he's saying he's been trying to match up with O red since 2007, but now he's way better.. I double O, 7 times... 007 golden eye
    Hold him high, let him go then I become flight light... could mean a couple things. Hold him in high regard, then let him go now I become flight Lyt, as in now i'm on another level, elevated
    Hold him high, then let him go (drop him from the sky)... go for the plane body. flight light as in a landing strip or air traffic control tower light

I couldn't fully catch the next play on words.. I could hear he was trying to say air rotor, to connect with his plane body & flight Lyt wordplay. & Culture lives connects with the next bar black lives matter culture.. but still talking about planes, coach your life. Maybe a reach idk.
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    O Red
    @KNiGHTS I got you.. some of the words I couldn't clearly pick out but to the best I could do.. i'ma quote it then i explain it

O demise (oh, them eyes), my perception is inception, the dream is something I control..
    You see the folding sky
    We hold them high then the Odom sigh??
    I been chasing O since '07, now I double O 7 times.. do I gotta reload the line?

(i think he said)
    Part ya, Arrow to (air rotor) get arched, torch ya.. we culture lives (coach your lives?)
    First should be obvious.. they knew i would "hand fire", a "torch" is what I got to show this guy.

O demise, as in O red but the way he said it makes me believe he also meant "oh them eyes".. which connects to my perception is inception.. inception is a movie having to do with entering dreams

I been chasing O since '07, now I double O 7 times.. so he's saying he's been trying to match up with O red since 2007, but now he's way better.. I double O, 7 times... 007 golden eye
    Hold him high, let him go then I become flight light... could mean a couple things. Hold him in high regard, then let him go now I become flight Lyt, as in now i'm on another level, elevated
    Hold him high, then let him go (drop him from the sky)... go for the plane body. flight light as in a landing strip or air traffic control tower light

I couldn't fully catch the next play on words.. I could hear he was trying to say air rotor, to connect with his plane body & flight Lyt wordplay. & Culture lives connects with the next bar black lives matter culture.. but still talking about planes, coach your life. Maybe a reach idk.

Fixed those lines for ya
    Day my mans but Red outclassed him in this one. His bars were really good, but he was saying alot of nothing, like a Canibus cd. Then when he be rapping fast like that he be mush-mouthing some of his words, then you gotta decipher that and the bar, sh*t too much man. Red was in rare form, too much crowd engaging tho. N*gga was soo happy
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daylyt
    jon0hyfbg wrote: »

You see the folding sky
    We hold them high then the Odom sigh??

(i think he said)

Fixed those lines for ya
    Day my mans but Red outclassed him in this one. His bars were really good, but he was saying alot of nothing, like a Canibus cd. Then when he be rapping fast like that he be mush-mouthing some of his words, then you gotta decipher that and the bar, sh*t too much man. Red was in rare form, too much crowd engaging tho. N*gga was soo happy

You know to outclass means he was leaps and bounds better than Day right? I could see if someome says he edged him or even flat out beat him but outclassed smh. See Chilla vs Prep for an example of what outclass looks like.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    O Red
    yeah i thought he said folding sky but that doesn't make sense to me. O reds first round was crazy to me though very bar heavy.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Daylyt
    ? is debatable. First I had Ored, then Daylyt, now I realize I'm sleeping on Oreds Matrix scheme. Smh. This is debatable.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O Red
    Red was cooking, and connected directly to the audience. From the first 4 bars he was lit.

Lyt had some ? too, no doubt. I give it 2-1 Red. That line about 007 was hot.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    O Red
    The voting is dead even at 9-9 !
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options