Mom Loses 140 Pounds, Then Ditches Husband And Finds Younger Man

13»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I'm not projecting ? honey, I have no issue snagging a dude. I've just witnessed situations like this over the years.

Hell, my baby daddy stayed trying to feed me so he could throw me off what I was trying to do with my fitness.

Women can be guilty of the same offense.

did you ever think...maybe he saw you liked food...

did you ever think ..maybe he liked taking you to dinner or cooking for you.

did you ever think maybe he loved you and wanted a think chick so he was trying to make you into his ultimate fantasy.

would you complain if he never feed you and you was hungry...

did you ever turn away a plate when he was trying to feed you...

was you in the gym if you had a problem with it
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not projecting ? honey, I have no issue snagging a dude. I've just witnessed situations like this over the years.

Hell, my baby daddy stayed trying to feed me so he could throw me off what I was trying to do with my fitness.

did you ever think maybe he loved you and wanted a think chick so he was trying to make you into his ultimate fantasy.

Yes, who doesn't like food? He knew what I was trying to do though.

That's sweet but there are other ways to spend time besides eating.

I was a thick chick, he wanted a fat chick...yet it was the thick chick that caught HIS eye.

No.

Yes, I would suggest other things to do together.

I stayed in the gym at that time, I looked good. Then I got pregnant.

Does that answer all 20 questions? Dude wanted me fat. I know him and I know the situation. It's all good though, that e as a long time ago.
  • 2stepz_ahead

I was a thick chick, he wanted a fat chick...yet it was the thick chick that caught HIS eye.

No.

Does that answer all 20 questions? Dude wanted me fat. I know him and I know the situation. It's all good though, that e as a long time ago.

so you mad dude wanted to keep you with him and you wanted to be another way.

so as you began to become the other way...maybe he felt you was doing it for someone else and not him, so he checked out and started looking for the next chick..

yes, she may be thick but he might try to fatten her up too ...maybe thats just his thing
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    either way fat or skinny, dat one ugly ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

so as you began to become the other way...maybe he felt you was doing it for someone else and not him, so he checked out and started looking for the next chick..

yes, she may be thick but he might try to fatten her up too ...maybe thats just his thing

Lol..man shut up, you sound like an idiot.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Pics of said thick @Kat por favor
  • 2stepz_ahead

No.

Lol..man shut up, you sound like an idiot.

how do i sound like an idiot and you thinking conspiracy theories
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to merge this thread with that "personal trainer" thread so my laughs can be over 9000!?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once fat

Always fat.
  • osirus1
    osirus1 Members Posts: 151 ✭✭
    that's what she really wanted all along, probably married her ex just cause he was willing
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Well better start feeding my hoes cupcakes..
  • 1017Hustler
    1017Hustler Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    this is exactly the way life works.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread turned into a therapy session
    There are happy big women out there
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another example of people who shouldnt be together.

If your wife or man get sexier ITS A WIN!! Where is the problem?

But Hey thats how things go into body image centered couples...

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Pfft... working at a gym all day, I see the potential for this all the time. Couples working out where one is clearly going hard for a change while the other is there watching TV, not realizing their spouse is trying to re-enter the dating pool.

Hell, one of my clients was getting so right she was running marathons. Her husband looks like a sloth and she was about 40 pounds away from hot as ? ...

So naturally he got her pregnant. She looks depressed as ? by it like that dude poked holes in his condoms and crushed her birth control. Meanwhile he's smiling all teeth on Facebook because he gets to stay fat and keep an attractive chick stuck in a fatty's body.

Smart dude.

Ol' girl thought she was gonna start over and get a fresh start like chick who left her husband.

47b09e102cb7e123288eafc9bfb9098c.280x212x15.gif

e2e171799293dcad7144ea4bd81477b6.550x303x23.gif

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Pfft... working at a gym all day, I see the potential for this all the time. Couples working out where one is clearly going hard for a change while the other is there watching TV, not realizing their spouse is trying to re-enter the dating pool.

Hell, one of my clients was getting so right she was running marathons. Her husband looks like a sloth and she was about 40 pounds away from hot as ? ...

So naturally he got her pregnant. She looks depressed as ? by it like that dude poked holes in his condoms and crushed her birth control. Meanwhile he's smiling all teeth on Facebook because he gets to stay fat and keep an attractive chick stuck in a fatty's body.

Lol ? a ? shudda aborted that without lettin' him kno' she pregnant then kept it movin'