White College Students Who Put Bike Lock Around Black Student's Neck Avoid Hate Crime Convictions

Options
2»

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    They should interview the father and ask him did he raise his son to be that passive.

I would have demolished them ? .

The reason why I said this because I have personally seen people act this way.

Uncle and I stop at gas station high school right across the street just let out. So there are some kids picking on this one kid. The kid don't want to fight any of them. So he comes and asks my uncle and I if we can give him a ride. I don't know this kid at all. I tell him look just stand up for yourself I promise you we won't let them jump you. Next he says out his mouth is "I can't I don't fight people". I tell him "you going to have to stand up for yourself and fight somebody one day. Tell him again we not going to let them jump you stand up for yourself." He walks away one kid swings and they each just take a few swings at him at different times don't jump him at all he runs falls cuts the back of his head. Some older mad puts him in his car gives him a ride.

All I could do is shake my head. Cause we could tell them kids ? with him was suckas for real and they knew he wouldn't fight back which was why they was ? with him the first place.

Don't know if he was raised on that don't fight ? or that is just how he was naturally.

I must not have read this story right...

So a kid asked your help to get away from a situation in which he was getting bullied and you sent him back to get bullied some more?

Family did the right thing. All them dudes were going to do was ? with him the next day and the day after that. Sometime you gotta shoot that fair one. At the very least you gain some respect. Worse case you have to fight dude again. But I guarantee dudes will start to chill once word gets around you're willing to throw your hands.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to stop reading ? like this.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my family woulda handled that ?

i got into some kid ? wit someone who had the type of family who involves EVERYONE in their ? ....i had grown folks calling themselves tryna talk ? to me

told daddy that ? got deaded "immetrely!" *bernie mac voice*. he had ? CONSPICUOUSLY following all them ? home n trailing them and other ? jus to let them know wat was it was the next day...i aint hear ? from that kid or noone else ever again....he ain't even wanna look at me
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Looking at the comments even white people are sick if this well except that one dumb smart ? who asian go figure

Yeah that Asian ? going hard for white supremacy in there....even the whites can't defend that but the Asian ? trying hard AF.

Is there another post she deleted or something? Is it buried under the other post? Yall might need to post it, cause i cant find it. I saw her simply stating that no Blacks on the jury doesn't mean the jury was all white. Which is true. A racist Latino or Asian could have let them boys go as well.

I didn't see anything of her defending the crime or jury selection. So what are yall looking at?

You got to be careful here man. These clowns will actually start calling you a soon for saying that. It was for pointing out ? out like this that they started calling me a ? .

And thinking about it more, saying that she is caping for white supremacy is even more stupid than I thought when I posted before. Cause she is saying that other non-blacks may have participated in letting this these dudes off. Since when is saying that other non-black minorities may have it in for us a way of caping for whites?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry, but part of this on ole boy, because he didn't check that ? at jump. I'm assuming that the White Man's Flag," was up on the wall when he entered the dorm. At that point, potna had two choices. Take a picture of the White Man's Flag and it's owner, then report the ? to the media, Public Safety, and the Dean of Students, and file a harassment claim. Or take this route, WWRD, (What would Rex do?) which is have a good hearty meal, then when it came time to take a ? , use the White Man's Flag as toilet paper. Since the Neo Confederate racist white supremacist loves the Confederacy so much, I'd hand the flag back to him and I'd make him use the White Man's Flag as a blanket, and I'd dare him to say something about it.

In the 21st Century, black people have to understand that Dr. King's policy of non violent civil disobedience was a strategy to get those in the Dominant Society to extend to us the rights granted to American in the Constitution. Dr. King'em knew that we didn't have the arms to go toe-to-toe with the U.S. military, and an armed conflict would only lead to blacks being killed and herded into interment camps. Also, the government knew that were those of who were about that life. The government had to forced into a corner because they didn't want their institutionalized racism and white supremacy to expose them as hypocrites on the international stage. After all, how are you going to to claim the moral high ground and fight for the freedom and liberation of the South Vietnamese, when 12% of your population was legally disenfranchised from society.

We're in a new era and a new era demands a chance in tactics. We need to teach our children that when confronted with blatant examples of racism and white supremacy that they should respond with force. These ? ass crackers need to learn that if want to flaunt their racism and white supremacy, then they need to be prepared to fight for it. White supremacists need to understand that their will be problems if they call a black person a ? or they decide to fly the White Man's Flag. If enough cracka ass crackas start getting their ass beat or even killed behind that ? , then they'll stop, and at least on the surface they'll have to give us a minimum level of respect.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry but this 2016 ain't no way hell no real ? allowing that. Period. I wish a ? would
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should interview the father and ask him did he raise his son to be that passive.

Uncle and I stop at gas station high school right across the street just let out. So there are some kids picking on this one kid. The kid don't want to fight any of them. So he comes and asks my uncle and I if we can give him a ride. I don't know this kid at all. I tell him look just stand up for yourself I promise you we won't let them jump you. Next he says out his mouth is "I can't I don't fight people". I tell him "you going to have to stand up for yourself and fight somebody one day. Tell him again we not going to let them jump you stand up for yourself." He walks away one kid swings and they each just take a few swings at him at different times don't jump him at all he runs falls cuts the back of his head. Some older mad puts him in his car gives him a ride.

All I could do is shake my head. Cause we could tell them kids ? with him was suckas for real and they knew he wouldn't fight back which was why they was ? with him the first place.

Don't know if he was raised on that don't fight ? or that is just how he was naturally.

So a kid asked your help to get away from a situation in which he was getting bullied and you sent him back to get bullied some more?

If that is how you want to look at. I told him I'm not going to let them jump you but you have to stand up for yourself. My help was he was going to get a fair fight. He declined my offer.

I'm not in the business of helping people that don't want to help themselves. ? I look like fighting a complete strangers battle while they sit back and watch.

Cool so he was a random stranger that you decided to play 24% of a father figure to...

You were trying to give a lesson to a child that doesn't even know you/trust you enough to want to try and immediately learn anything from you

Barking a generic "fight back" at a kid is not how you teach a young child how to stand up for him/herself just so you know

There are many different "meek" personality types. Maybe you should have figured the kid out before ordering him into a confrontation??

Or maybe I'm jus crazy
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Family did the right thing. All them dudes were going to do was ? with him the next day and the day after that. Sometime you gotta shoot that fair one. At the very least you gain some respect. Worse case you have to fight dude again. But I guarantee dudes will start to chill once word gets around you're willing to throw your hands.

I agree with this but not all children are the same. I would have at least tried to gauge his personality type before I sent him back at the hyenas
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking at the comments even white people are sick if this well except that one dumb smart ? who asian go figure

Yeah that Asian ? going hard for white supremacy in there....even the whites can't defend that but the Asian ? trying hard AF.

Is there another post she deleted or something? Is it buried under the other post? Yall might need to post it, cause i cant find it. I saw her simply stating that no Blacks on the jury doesn't mean the jury was all white. Which is true. A racist Latino or Asian could have let them boys go as well.

I didn't see anything of her defending the crime or jury selection. So what are yall looking at?
    "I lack empathy in this situation because as I mentioned before, I don't like it when people speak before having all the facts. It's not because I feel one way or the other about people of color.

I can't claim to know what it's like to grow up black. All I can claim is what I saw growing up in Oakland: too much crime whether it came from white on black, black on black, asian on asian, or police versus citizens. ”

Managed to slide that black on black crime in there...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"I lack empathy in this situation because as I mentioned before, I don't like it when people speak before having all the facts. It's not because I feel one way or the other about people of color.

I can't claim to know what it's like to grow up black. All I can claim is what I saw growing up in Oakland: too much crime whether it came from white on black, black on black, asian on asian, or police versus citizens. ”

Managed to slide that black on black crime in there...

This doesn't help, but ? it. Ya'll have fun with that.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

If that is how you want to look at. I told him I'm not going to let them jump you but you have to stand up for yourself. My help was he was going to get a fair fight. He declined my offer.

I'm not in the business of helping people that don't want to help themselves. ? I look like fighting a complete strangers battle while they sit back and watch.

Cool so he was a random stranger that you decided to play 24% of a father figure to...

You were trying to give a lesson to a child that doesn't even know you/trust you enough to want to try and immediately learn anything from you

Barking a generic "fight back" at a kid is not how you teach a young child how to stand up for him/herself just so you know

There are many different "meek" personality types. Maybe you should have figured the kid out before ordering him into a confrontation??

Or maybe I'm jus crazy

Get that ? the FOH ? you trying to hard just talking to be talking. I'm the type to offer or give a person the help they NEED not the help they WANT. Big difference. IDGAF what type of meek personality he had he going to have to stand for himself one day. If you always getting picked on by a group of people. Why not stand up for yourself the day you guaranteed to get a fair fight?

A high school kid don't trust and know me enough to want to immediately learn anything from me. But he trust me enough to get in a car with 2 complete stranger grown men to get a ride some where. The kid asked for a ride. See how ? dumb you sound?

So you saying a high school would rather get in a car and take a ride with 2 complete strangers with the possibility of never making it home instead taking a ass whooping?

Yes on this one you crazy as ? !
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh damn i wish the panthers of the 70's were still around
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? ? ? @A Talented One flagged me. Hope your next person we march in the streets for justice for
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Couldnt have been a real ?

I would have died killed that day

Fixed.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Or maybe I'm jus crazy

Get that ? the FOH ? you trying to hard just talking to be talking. I'm the type to offer or give a person the help they NEED not the help they WANT. Big difference. IDGAF what type of meek personality he had he going to have to stand for himself one day. If you always getting picked on by a group of people. Why not stand up for yourself the day you guaranteed to get a fair fight?

A high school kid don't trust and know me enough to want to immediately learn anything from me. But he trust me enough to get in a car with 2 complete stranger grown men to get a ride some where. The kid asked for a ride. See how ? dumb you sound?

So you saying a high school would rather get in a car and take a ride with 2 complete strangers with the possibility of never making it home instead taking a ass whooping?

Nah you tried to play hard thug to a child

You gave him the pseudo-help YOU wanted, not the help he needed, because you wanted to look hard in front of a bunch if children lmao

You could have even sent him home in an uber if that was your concern, which it clearly wasn't judging from your previous posts in hers

I'm sure you're an excellent role model lol
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or maybe I'm jus crazy

You gave him the pseudo-help YOU wanted, not the help he needed, because you wanted to look hard in front of a bunch if children lmao

You could have even sent him home in an uber if that was your concern, which it clearly wasn't judging from your previous posts in hers

And if he was to give the boy a ride home that day, was he also supposed to show up the next day, week, month to ensure that he wasn't being bullied again? Was he also supposed to walk the halls and be with him in the locker rooms and bathrooms as well? Him giving the boy a ride home was going to magically solve his bully problem, huh? It's evidenced here that you don't know ? about being a man with a backbone or a brain. I wanna hit you with a spinning hook kick every time your ? posts.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Or maybe I'm jus crazy

And if he was to give the boy a ride home that day, was he also supposed to show up the next day, week, month to ensure that he wasn't being bullied again? Was he also supposed to walk the halls and be with him in the locker rooms and bathrooms as well? Him giving the boy a ride home was going to magically solve his bully problem, huh? It's evidenced here that you don't know ? about being a man with a backbone or a brain. I wanna hit you with a spinning hook kick every time your ? posts.

You post a lot of very wild insults at me online that I ignore most of the time but I'm 1000% positive you would never ever EVER say a single one of those disrespectful remarks to my face(I'll put money on that right now if you want). And that's not internet tough talk ? , that's really facts

I'm generally a laid back and respectful person but stupidity/ignorance always puts me in a very aggressive state. You seem to be one of the biggest mascots for stupidity on this forum. Anytime you feel like you wanna come to Atl and try putting your hands/feet on me please just name the time and place sir

And I really mean that. I always have time to humble a pseudo-intellectual

But back on topic, what he was SUPPOSED to do was FIRST at least have a talk with the child to understand the type of human being that he was dealing with, like I said before. It's YOU ignorant ? that lack foresight.

Ok, you protected this kid ONE day out of the 180+ school days per year.

So what is that kid supposed to do when you're NOT there the other 179 days and the bullies are mad at him because he pulled adults into whatever bullying situation was happening? He's just gonna get bullied even MORE afterwards no?

I'm a grown man and I take that title seriously. I'm trying to teach young black boys how to be men, not how to posture

The problem is that you goofy ? think you know so much yet y'all have NO IDEA how to cultivate our seeds(our black children) in ways that will generate valuable returns
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if that was me, all crackas within a 10 mile vicinity of me getting knocked da ?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or maybe I'm jus crazy

You post a lot of very wild insults at me online that I ignore most of the time but I'm 1000% positive you would never ever EVER say a single one of those disrespectful remarks to my face(I'll put money on that right now if you want). And that's not internet tough talk ? , that's really facts

I'm generally a laid back and respectful person but stupidity/ignorance always puts me in a very aggressive state. You seem to be one of the biggest mascots for stupidity on this forum. Anytime you feel like you wanna come to Atl and try putting your hands/feet on me please just name the time and place sir

But back on topic, what he was SUPPOSED to do was FIRST at least have a talk with the child to understand the type of human being that he was dealing with, like I said before. It's YOU ignorant ? that lack foresight.

So what is that kid supposed to do when you're NOT there the other 179 days and the bullies are mad at him because he pulled adults into whatever bullying situation was happening? He's just gonna get bullied even MORE afterwards no?

I'm a grown man and I take that title seriously. I'm trying to teach young black boys how to be men, not how to posture

The problem is that you goofy ? think you know so much yet y'all have NO IDEA how to cultivate our seeds(our black children) in ways that will generate valuable returns

You never even answered the question, witcha ? . You reiterated what I said. If you think lifting weights is what's gonna put you in my skill class, Jr., you'd be in for a rude awakening. You aren't teaching kids ? , either. Just bumpin your ? gums.

ATL isn't a place I have a reason to frequent, but if ever I'm in the neighborhood, a pm will be in your inbox. I might even take you under my wing and show you to do more than a bench press.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only solution is separation from the white man. Our own nation, laws, military etc. A nation of our own. We only intellectualize this topic but it must come to fruition. This story highlights we will never have peace by living with these white devils.
    republic-of-new-afrika.jpg
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Or maybe I'm jus crazy

You never even answered the question, witcha ? . You reiterated what I said. If you think lifting weights is what's gonna put you in my skill class, Jr., you'd be in for a rude awakening. You aren't teaching kids ? , either. Just bumpin your ? gums.

ATL isn't a place I have a reason to frequent, but if ever I'm in the neighborhood, a pm will be in your inbox. I might even take you under my wing and show you to do more than a bench press.

Cool more posturing

Save all that jr talk for your kids.

Don't speak another word to me until you touch down in Atl