How do you nicely tell someone who has done nothing wrong, 'I no longer care for your friendship?'

Jungz
Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
And why don't people get the hint? ? if I have not returned your calls/replied to your texts for the past 2-4weeks, is it not obvious that I don't ? with you? They try to FaceTime, I never answer... They text, I don't reply... They see me post something on FB and immediately 'like' it, comment, then send me a text... And I don't reply. Now I'm starting to feel like an ? because THEY won't take a ? hint.

How can I let them down easy?

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jungz wrote: »
    How can I let them down easy?

Send them a link to this thread
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably knows he botherin' you. Loneliness a killer. Either tell him to ? off or suffer his beggin' coz you don't wanna hurt his feelings.

• Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Im a little worried at the lack of a female pronoun in the story

tumblr_mjmamhPG0P1r4g1p5o1_400.gif

Because i said "? ?" lol naw im talking about a woman.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a fool rejects a friend who has committed no offense
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    you a grown ass man b

This. You're a man not a boy. Just tell him
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »

If I ask a girl to ? , and she say no, I'm not obligated to stay 'friends' with the hoe. I'm assuming that's the value of this chicks friendship to OP
  • zzombie
    edited February 2016

If I ask a girl to ? , and she say no, I'm not obligated to stay 'friends' with the hoe. I'm assuming that's the value of this chicks friendship to OP

? YOUR friends is foolish the girls you ? are the girls you ? and they are not truly your friends the concept of a ? buddy is also utterly foolish. The women you fornicate with should occupy another mental space and should not be considered "friends".
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭

? YOUR friends is foolish the girls you ? are the girls you ? and they are not truly your friends the concept of a ? buddy is also utterly foolish. The women you fornicate with should occupy another mental space and should not be considered "friends".

Let me reiterate in bullet points since a ? working

. He wanted to ? so he talked her up
    . she didn't want to ? so she showed no interest or rejected him
    . He's not interested in not ? , so he ignores her all petty style
    . Girl misses her 'friend' blast his social networks
    .Op stays petty
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They prolly ain't get the hint cuz they don't expect a grown man to be hinting at ? . Tell them you don't wanna be friends in plain English and move on.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

.Op stays petty

I have a friend in the same situation. They've known each other a while but she has no life. No job, no other friends, no love life. Nothin'. Not only that, but her personality is bland as ? fam she kills every convo with her weak stories.

She hollas at my boy every now and then on WhatsApp then eventually asks to get a drink or sutten. He wants to drop her but she hasn't done anything
  • zzombie

.Op stays petty

They are not friends. HE WAS never her friend therefore he should not give a ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_nx8uv0LPbM1uh4ocvo1_250.gif

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    They prolly ain't get the hint cuz they don't expect a grown man to be hinting at ? . Tell them you don't wanna be friends in plain English and move on.

I was just thinking that. She prob would respect him more if he just says it straight up compared to the passive aggressive stuff. Lol

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @T/s....quit leaving breadcrumbs and give em the loaf...simple, they got no choice but to reapect it.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post up several pics with another female
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

6adafc34e8d3ee7b5c0f03939417982c.gif