Better Jay-Z Song- Original or the Remix?????

Built 4 cuban linx
Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in The Reason
girls girls girls

https://youtu.be/xpOiGkF7i-Y

girls, girls pt2

I can only find some corny ass fan made remixes on youtube but im sure yall heard it

Better Jay-Z Song- Original or the Remix????? 31 votes

Original
77%
will grimey[Deleted User]dwade206nawledge_god5th LetterTrillaaaaaadouble0sugenillerthekidCoolJoeMr.LVCeLLaR-DooRBigBallsNoWorriesFlightKingAlready Home_17Nah SonBuilt 4 cuban linxTrillfatemanofmorehouseGo figureKneeGro_DuperMan 24 votes
Remix
22%
eternal soldierqawshuncoltonCutler 26 INT's LOL!StoneColdMikeyJ. WillAP21 7 votes

Comments

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original
    Remix is cool but the OG is a classic
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    the easiest song ever made in rap so damn simple.. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.. so damn lame

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
    girls girls girls girls girlsgirls girls girls girls girlsgirls girls girls girls girlsgirls girls girls girls girls
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original
    Thought the remix was meh. The kinda track you make a bonus.

I think the original Girls gets a lotta unwarranted flack though. ? was creative and witty and the video is classic
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the easiest song ever made in rap so damn simple.. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.. so damn lame

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLSGIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
    girls girls girls girls girlsgirls girls girls girls girlsgirls girls girls girls girlsgirls girls girls girls girls

Nah, that would be "this is why I'm hot"
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    The answer to the question is it's a trick question, cuz when a song is as GOATly as songs from the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd tend to be there is no wrong answer as to which is more GOAT :bawling:

I prefer the OG tho :bawling:
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original
    ssjstan wrote: »
    The answer to the question is it's a trick question, cuz when a song is as GOATly as songs from the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd tend to be there is no wrong answer as to which is more GOAT :bawling:

I prefer the OG tho :bawling:

Glad to have you back bro
  • supergangster
    edited February 2016

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u salty as ? :bawling:

I'm sure u & the rest of the ? 's Abortion stans would've preferred if he make a more relatable song like "I love L's, L's, L's, L's, L's I do adore/Put a fake # on the paper, cuz if I tried 2 date ya, I'd catch an L when I come off tour" :bawling:

stop writing like a frail ? NAS has more wins than jay .where did jay daddy go? it was not jay who got beat up by his wife 's sister ? it was not I who married a woman who had already been ? by the Son of ? ? jay is a ? boot , he is standing in the background, and taking others breaks, shame. all that remained camel face with the Son of ? has already ? . just like a dog that havent been moved outdoors for several weeks . trapped but when he was released , he stole from others and chasing .
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    Remix
    Remix easily IMO
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original
    It aint close bruh
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original
    I think theres a reason Jay made the original a single

Also Just blaze produced the original kanye produced the remix
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u salty as ? :bawling:

I'm sure u & the rest of the ? 's Abortion stans would've preferred if he make a more relatable song like "I love L's, L's, L's, L's, L's I do adore/Put a fake # on the paper, cuz if I tried 2 date ya, I'd catch an L when I come off tour" :bawling:

This ? is hilarious. This and Atari F50 had me dying
  • Trilliam H. Impala

stop writing like a frail ? NAS has more wins than jay .where did jay daddy go? it was not jay who got beat up by his wife 's sister ? it was not I who married a woman who had already been ? by the Son of ? ? jay is a ? boot , he is standing in the background, and taking others breaks, shame. all that remained camel face with the Son of ? has already ? . just like a dog that havent been moved outdoors for several weeks . trapped but when he was released , he stole from others and chasing .

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u incensed as ? :bawling:
  • supergangster

I'm not here for any beef I am 33 years old I am tired of life and have poor conditioning let me be in peace. the only thing I have to say that the song is very simple , one of the most easiest songs made ​​in hop -hop . Now I sit in class and do not have time to chat
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    I'm not here for any beef I am 33 years old I am tired of life and have poor conditioning let me be in peace. the only thing I have to say that the song is very simple , one of the most easiest songs made ​​in hop -hop . Now I sit in class and do not have time to chat

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u flabby, sick, & furious :bawling:
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Remix
    im the only one that liked the remix over the OG?

the interlude is GOAT by itself

"aint gon say my nose cant be open, but right now, its just too many fine ladies out there to choose just one"
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original

Battle of the stans