Tell me Bout Yo Daddy

Options
13»

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol some of you ? need to delete the Bad sections. The Good is so dope for some of you the Bad just shouldn't be there. "He's not my friend" aha
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread smells like tears regret and Stetson cologne lol
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    pops is good...played pro soccer in France for a lil while, then moved back home founded and coached his own professional squad....my only issue with him is that we have the exact same personality...

Yo that's cool man what team he played for in France who is your pops if you don't mind sharing.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Biological father
    Good: Dude was athletic, mad chilled usually quiet and mad talented know how to do a lot of artistic ? and picks up any tasks with ease

Bad: the Man was home only Tuesday and Wednesday sometimes Thursday, Friday Saturday Sunday and Mondays was soccer, drinking and Rollin days...

Worst: dude had the opportunity for the 1000000558384908th time to make things right and he bailed out on us it ? me off now cause I have a daughter and I think about my older sister and ? she had to go through without her pops (shrugs I hope and yearn to do better for my wife and children and be strong enough not to judge the man that's not my position)

Stepfather
    Good: My best friend, my role model outgoing we party and ? and party and ? lol nah that's my dude taught me many valuable lessons and still does, respects and treats my ol lady good and my older and little sister good as well took us in like his own children
    Realest person I've met

Bad: the Man is mad he is mad sometimes but I know is because he always longed for a better life and to have a more comfortable life (he says that way he can enjoy it and leave something for us before he cashes out lol)

Worst: idk maybe we got into some dumb arguments not to long ago my ? wanted to throw hands and all but ? it I respect my pops and stood down and later I guess he was like ? it that was stupid...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um father none the ? never even thought about it. Step father was a cop good let me stay with him after my mom left himmmm...bad alcholic...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Pops a blues legend in Baton Rouge check the mural
    2co23xe.jpg

You got mad step siblings then don't ya
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The good: brought me everything I needed to keep me entertained just about watched alot of movies with him as an kid etc did most things right. He taught me alot about electronics he the reason I'm where I'm at today

The bad: wasn't involved in school spends alot of money on ? beer alcohol weed other stuff

After awhile came to realize we weren't that poor parents just budget money for there vices
    So I didn't have the freshest clothes I couldn't ask for anything when we went out we lived a unnecessary broke life but at least he was a electronic head so we usually had the latest stuff

We don't have many real conversation unless I'm ? up we don't spend time together he just in his room we don't do much of anything unless where in the house ? 's is wack he always worked way to ? much

Not his fault my mom's just simply won't get a job she just stays home and smokes

Never really prepared me for life as a man had to work it out dolo

• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Good : Always ready to offer helping hand to anyone.
    Bad: Kindness is his weakness , always gets rinsed for cash by leeching relatives and some of his friends
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    My dad is cool af, old school mentality, a good husband to his 2nd wife (my mom was 1st) and very supportive of his kids and step kids. Former Black Panther (both my parents worked with them), works as a mental health counselor for the homeless and drug addicts, does a lot of outreach.

@Westie ,when you gonna let me be yo daddy ? :o
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bad: my old man doesn't have a clue about modern technology. One day he comes home from a yard sale with a total s*** computer. a desktop from probably the late nineties. he tells me, "set me up an email account." so after I finally get him his own email account, he says "so I won't have to go to the mailbox anymore will I?"

Loooooooool
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The good:
    My Dad is one of the most selfless people I know, always helping people out sometimes to his own detriment. He is naturally great with his hands and can fix just about anything with no formal learning. ? even gardens lol. Maintained a close relationship with me and my sister and did his best to get us anything we need or wanted ,even tho he and my mom been split and he lived in SC for most of what I can remember.

The bad:
    He is a reformed alcoholic. Thank ? he's given that up in the last two years. That thing costed him great paying jobs and alot more. I don't know how his license hasn't been permanently suspended but I know his insurance is out the ass. Also is illiterate when it comes to technology. His house look like he never left the 70s lol.

The ugly:
    Hard headed and pride gets in the way, can't admit past mistakes. Allowed his sister to manipulate him and let her ruin his relationship with my mom. Trusted so much when he left nj he put the house and land in his sisters name and was giving her the money to find out she never used the money towards the bills but instead giving it to her man and son. Basically ? up me and my sisters inheritance. He lost good land right next to Disney smfh. Now I gotta pay this bs rent when I should be a home owner charging ? rent. My bad I'm ranting
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Good: Teaching me how to ride a bike and telling me to be a leader, not to follow.

Bad: Using drugs.

Worst: The things he did while on drugs.