Cop Outraged And Complains After Seeing This Painting At His Daughter’s School

2»

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised in the least.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They took it down huh? This exemplifies the power white privilege yields.

A ? beat cop can contact a school, and basically upsurp the 1st amendment rights of free expression from a kid (depicting actual and factual accounts of police brutality).

Just like that beat cop who arrested Henry Louis gates, for attempted burglary outside HIS OWN HOME. In the aftermath, he had a ? "beer summit" with the President!! A black beat cop could never command that kind of respect.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Link to the school, I'll buy it, print copies and mail them to all the cops in my city. ? pigs and their families.

Ur blinded by hate

What kinda fake ass gang member likes the police
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black cops would never be able to get a confederate flag yanked down
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So? I have no sympathy for a cops feelings.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn shame they took that artwork down smh white people win again
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sapo614 wrote: »
    Welp, they took it down
    Good afternoon, I just got off the phone with the principal of North Oldham High School, and we had a very productive conversation. I believe him to be a good man, and I never thought otherwise. He communicated his frustration with not opening dialog sooner and wished he had considered the gravity of the request. For this reason and many others not worth getting into, the art has been removed. I would be remiss if I did not also add that I also offered an apology to him. I apologized for the roar that came from certain unsavory individuals in the social sphere. I wanted to be heard and had no idea it would expand the way it did. I want those who supported the mission to know that I still believe the Oldham county school district to be among the best in the country. I also want you to know that my daughter will stay in the honors class and with the same teacher. We are human, we make mistakes, and when we do, we do our best to make them right. NOHS principal has done this, and now I am doing the same. I will ask that we allow the school to get back to what we know it to be; a wonderful school with great teachers, and a caring principal. As for certain individuals in the administration who failed to do their job, and the PIO who insisted on increasing the tension, the voters can decide. Thank you again for your support. DH

Ain't white privilege a muthafucka? This is the equivalent to Jews apologizing to Neo Nazis and ailurophiles for this.

Maus_Book_Cover

We need a younger, bolder, more "militant," leadership who's going to not even embolden, but empower the people to say to these white supremacists (especially to the Neo Gestapo,) ? YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS!

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great picture. I see nothing wrong or inaccurate.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The best part of waking up is white tears in your cup

2eplwee.jpg

this pic is hilarious ...especially when a white cat is salty lmao
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracy Green with Oldham County Schools, says the art work came down Friday, along with the other art from the unit being studied.

She explained the unit will be complete Monday
    and, given the timing, the school decided to take the artwork down.

Green said there was also a substitute teacher in the classroom Friday and it wouldn't be fair to leave the controversial artwork up with the sub in the classroom.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/31329400/controversial-student-artwork-taken-down-at-north-oldham-high-school

Eh.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to give props to the school for unequivocally letting that cop know how many ? they give but...

...I guess a child's painting really hurt that grown ass man's feelings so much that it had to be removed.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the problem? I see nothing but truth.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The best part of waking up is white tears in your cup

2eplwee.jpg

I need this mug
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I am ? disgusted.

An adult offended by a kids picture so much he made sure it was removed smh..

These new adults are used to talking about other peoples problems and nowhere close to solving they own..
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link to the school, I'll buy it, print copies and mail them to all the cops in my city. ? pigs and their families.

Ur blinded by hate

Did I say I like the police?...... Do I believe cops should pay when there in the wrong and murder somebody in cold blood? Yes.....do I think all cops a homicidal manics killin people left and right as the I.C loves to portray them? No......there's a difference to my hate for cops I hate ? cops but I'm not stupid enough to believe every cop out here is on the fuckery
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ur blinded by hate

Did I say I like the police?...... Do I believe cops should pay when there in the wrong and murder somebody in cold blood? Yes.....do I think all cops a homicidal manics killin people left and right as the I.C loves to portray them? No......there's a difference to my hate for cops I hate ? cops but I'm not stupid enough to believe every cop out here is on the fuckery

Man ? the police

ol police ass ?