• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he recently did an interview with nas and now sign to roc nation lame

Cuz he didn't sign to Mass Appeal? Ok

Keep that fat ? away from Mass Appeal please. Roc Nation can have him
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ssjstan wrote: »
    I've masturbated to that freestyle from the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd bout 100x no ? :bawling:

? look like The Hulk wrung it out after washing dishes no ? :bawling:

A ? looped them couple bars & recorded til the file was bout 3:30 mins long then named it Camel Cloth Freestyle & went to town no ? :bawling:
    Fapping to another mans voice is mad ? . Everytime
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    @SneakDZA my man it's saying that name is already being used by another poster. You got another one ? Or a different way to spell it ?

Nah I'm good for now but thanks. I don't want to be confused for some other poster and get caught up in a web of deceit.

Alright cool breeze. If any of yall need your names changed just hit me up anytime.

Change my ? back to MCHG, bruh :bawling:

ssjstan is redundant as ? considering my posting style :bawling:
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SneakDZA my man it's saying that name is already being used by another poster. You got another one ? Or a different way to spell it ?

Nah I'm good for now but thanks. I don't want to be confused for some other poster and get caught up in a web of deceit.

Alright cool breeze. If any of yall need your names changed just hit me up anytime.

Which in itself is redundant as ? , albeit pretty hilarious a lot of the time
  • Trilliam H. Impala

Which in itself is redundant as ? , albeit pretty hilarious a lot of the time

The GOATness of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u salty as ? :bawling:
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folk gonna like him now that he wit Jay watch the perception change
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    while people hating on khaled,dude is winning big
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Fat Joe ain't gon like this

I think Hov and ? squashed they beef..
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Yo this hov Stan is hilarious af.

But you gotta chill bruh. I've seen you on atleast 2 other message boards doing the same ? .

Translation: The GOATness of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got me furious as ? :bawling:
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    while people hating on khaled,dude is winning big

You got a point. I'd love to be winning doing absolutely nothing. Can't do ? but respect his craft...whatever that may be.

Khaled is the Kim K of the rap game lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

At this rate, you're gonna end up banned again
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

He don't understand that Black cows give White milk
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need another Jay album these swaggerless ? out here ain't cutting it.
  • Trilliam H. Impala

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u salty as ? :bawling:
  • Trilliam H. Impala

He don't understand that Black cows give White milk

I understand that the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOATness makes u furious :bawling:
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

banned him asap he in tha way
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

But you gotta chill bruh. I've seen you on atleast 2 other message boards doing the same ? .

just saw the ? on boxden

the internet smaller than you think
  • Trilliam H. Impala

banned him asap he in tha way

No banning can stop the GOATness of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd :bawling:

"I should copyright this, I promise u they ain't gon like thiiisss" :bawling:
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

just saw the ? on boxden

the internet smaller than you think

Lol I told him on boxden last week to chill out. I don't have a coli account but I lurk. Saw him on there doing the same thing.

He funny on here tho. In a weird way
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

Says the name is currently in use by another poster. You got another name you want ?

Trilliam H. Impala :bawling:

But I'm ok with just Trilliam H. Impala if there's no room for the smiley.

Say no more :wink:

102zup.jpg

:bawling:

Lmfaooo
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still don't know what he does

Sir DJ Khaled has many occupations,

he is a DJ hence the name "DJ khaled",

he is also a industry socialite (which leads to multiple friendships w rappers for collabs, which is essential to completing music albums if you don't spit bars or sing or attempt to w the ever effective autotune),

khaled also serves as a part time studio vocal coach for none other than Meek Mill, who according to the guinness book of hood world records is the only person in modern history to scream more than Sir Khaled

but khaled's main interest in life lies in letting the world know "WE DA BEST"!!

Lol