What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Unreleased Max B feat Wiz khalifa - Silver Surfer

lookdudelookdude Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in The Reason

Their “Silver Surfer” collaboration, which also features Joe Young and Alpac, was produced by Dame Grease and it came together through a series of events.

“The story behind this track is crazy,” Grease told Complex. “I had been working with Joe Young out of Germany, and he had an unreleased song with Max B from before Max got locked up. When the controversy over Kanye considering naming his album Waves and the dispute between Wiz Khalifa and Kanye happened, I spoke to Joe and said the time was right to let the world hear Max again.

“I got the Max vocals and produced a new beat, and we released that version of ‘Silver Surfer’ with just Joe Young and Max [earlier this month],” he added. “A few days after we announced the song and put it out, Kanye updated his album’s tracklist to have a ‘Silver Surfer’ interlude. Alpac from Max B’s Gain Greene team had the track and he was going to get on the remix, so he reached out and got Wiz Khalifa on it as well. It was a team effort and the end result is that classic wave.”

Max is currently in prison, serving a 75-year sentence for armed robbery, kidnapping, aggravated assault, and murder.

tumblr_myhaqeQPdV1raisyvo1_500.jpg

Creepset Cuh !
bossdon201Lurkristocrat lordstanleyBelovedAfenisapp08_2001

Replies

• S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these niggas fuckin wit Max b now huh

Only nigga outside of his team i ever seen feaure Max b is Currensy. Before it was trendy

Colin$mackabi$hlordstanleysapp08_2001
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    S2J wrote: »

Only nigga outside of his team i ever seen feaure Max b is Currensy. Before it was trendy

Nah wiz been fuckin with Max Even Before he blew up as a fan that's one of his influences musically

tumblr_myhaqeQPdV1raisyvo1_500.jpg

Creepset Cuh !
    Lurkristocrat sapp08_2001
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »

Nah wiz been fuckin with Max Even Before he blew up as a fan that's one of his influences musically

Oh i know, i see wiz and currensy as the same . But outside of coke boyz/dip set, currensy is the only somewhat rrelevant rapper who has a 'ft Max b' song that im aware of

lookdude
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Song is old
    _God_
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was listening to that Big Krit trk with Wiz and Smoke Dza... Wiz was shouting him out on that track too
    lookdudelordstanleysapp08_2001
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »

Oh i know, i see wiz and currensy as the same . But outside of coke boyz/dip set, currensy is the only somewhat rrelevant rapper who has a 'ft Max b' song that im aware of

He was workin wit D block before the hype, he has some other features from the byes gang dayz, got tracks wit jae mills nicki minaj, beanie Sigel,Wayne wanted to sign him, but Jim blocked it. He wrote last night for diddy n Keisha Cole too
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wombshifter
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo this is nice

this that over thirty hiphop vibe on the weekend with ya lady
    The Wombshifter
    _God_
  • ScroterScroter Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    chrissy touched it