What is your defintion of F.U money?

2»

Comments

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All im saying is before u run around saying ? u be careful. A billion can be lost and if u said ? u to the wrong person getting it back aint easy.

Buffet lost 3.6 billion in a week. Yeah he still good but im sure that ? was sick to his stomach. He wasn't running around the crib saying ? u i got it.

Bmf got y'all really thinking its cool to blow money fast
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All im saying is before u run around saying ? u be careful. A billion can be lost and if u said ? u to the wrong person getting it back aint easy.

Buffet lost 3.6 billion in a week. Yeah he still good but im sure that ? was sick to his stomach. He wasn't running around the crib saying ? u i got it.

If you got $3 billi to LOSE....then you got fu money
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my mind, aint no amount of money an audible ? you. Though it can be, i aint ? wit you money.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cost of doing big business on the billionaire level

And knowing Buffett and his legendary frugality

Yes, he probably had stomach pains after hearing about that lost

But, I think you're reading too much into the concept I'm talking about

when it comes to myself, you can miss me with that BMF mindset

I don't believe in none of that BMF ? , for it's an illusion and a trap

Prime example is, where in the ? is BMF now?

"? you" money is figurative, never literal

You don't have to explicitly say "? you" to your employers and or close associates

1) That's bad business. Burning bridges may come back to ether you and your finances in the future
    2) That's the wrong behavior in that context

A great example of this "? you" money, taken literal

is Lottery money, which I believe is the worst sense of financial security, for it's masked behind the grandiose amount of money you receive in a very short period of time

Ppl pray and pray to win the lottery

and you've seen countless times

The "false" winners, the ones that couldn't wait to tell their boss, "? you"

Even in the last lottery, the video where the employees at a restaurant pitched in a ? luck and as soon as they think they won, you hear ppl saying ? this place, I quit

and then finding out it's last week's number, and end up losing their finances

So therefore

if you do have "? you" money, you also have to have the mindset of frugality, the dedication to keep it like that and the ability to say "NO" to a lot of ppl and ill advised opportunities

Li Hejun lost 18.6 billion in a HOUR in the Hong Kong Trading

I guarantee that ? felt disoriented for a good while

Foolishness with "? you" money, will lead to anyone's downfall

• semi-auto-mato

You don't have to explicitly say "? you" to your employers and or close associates

1) That's bad business. Burning bridges may come back to ether you and your finances in the future

is Lottery money, which I believe is the worst sense of financial security, for it's masked behind the grandiose amount of money you receive in a very short period of time

Even in the last lottery, the video where the employees at a restaurant pitched in a ? luck and as soon as they think they won, you hear ppl saying ? this place, I quit

So therefore

if you do have "? you" money, you also have to have the mindset of frugality, the dedication to keep it like that and the ability to say "NO" to a lot of ppl and ill advised opportunities

ok so basically u saying there is no such thing as ? you money like I stated earlier. the bolded is not ? you money...the bolded sounds like good decision making, planning, and budgeting. the ability to say no is not saying ? u.

the closest a person will ever come to ? u money is passive income and its taxable and u can lose real quick.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited February 2016
    Nope, I still stick by my concept of F.U money

I have my opinion and you have yours

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

So therefore

ok so basically u saying there is no such thing as ? you money like I stated earlier. the bolded is not ? you money...the bolded sounds like good decision making, planning, and budgeting. the ability to say no is not saying ? u.

the closest a person will ever come to ? u money is passive income and its taxable and u can lose real quick.

You overthinking

• semi-auto-mato
    Koltrain wrote: »

If you got $3 billi to LOSE....then you got fu money

The money was invested. The plan was for that money to make money so he didnt throw it in the garbage. He didnt have it to lose. It ? up whatever plan he had.

If ur money is tied up thats not ? you money. The idea of ? you money is money that is just sitting there and it can sustain ur lifestyle without u or it having to do any work.

But i guess im just different and over thinking like the above poster said
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh he ? that money up cause he had it to ? up

That's still FU money

? I can let 3 bill sit in the bank and never make another cent and be good for life and have my kids kids good
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Yea its not that deep of a concept like that

But im open to the opinions

On a lesser extent

50 Cent told Jimmy Iovine on wax, "? Jimmy Iovine"

And I think thats after 50 made that big bank vitamin water deal

Thats an example of FU money

But at the same time

You can be wise with it

50 im sure has been frustrated with Eminem

But I havent heard him not once say "? Em" on wax or interview

He picks his battles
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some ? is lazy and don't want to put in work. ? some "FU money" I rather keep grinding and stacking through the ceiling. No rest, no vacation, just non stop stacking and spend it as I see fit.

Thereal_ba wrote: »
    My thoughts is in the 100's of millions is ? you money, while having millions is nothing to brush off. I just don't see why people think that 100k is a lot of money.

To a ? that never had ? , even half that is big.