Video: CNN's Van Jones gets @ racist Trump support for playing the "reverse racism" card...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViBrxlDSj7o

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/youre-dividing-people-by-race-cnns-jeff-lord-van-jones-blow-up-over-trump-kkk-flap/
‘You’re Dividing People by Race!’ CNN’s Jeff Lord, Van Jones Blow Up Over Trump KKK Flap

CNN’s Jeff Lord, a Donald Trump supporter, defended Trump on the KKK/David Duke flap and got into a pretty fierce battle with Van Jones.

Jones told Lord there’s a “dark underside” here Trump is playing with by being coy about the KKK and “whipping up and tapping into and pushing buttons that are very very frightening to me and very frightening to a lot of people.”

He called the KKK a terrorist organization and Lord immediately said, “A leftist terrorist organization!”

They fought back and forth about this as Lord told Jones, “What you’re doing here is dividing people!… This is what liberals do! You’re dividing people by race!”

Lord again claimed that the KKK acted to “further the progressive agenda.” Jones shot back that the Democratic party has changed since than and told Lord that he needs to look at the GOP’s racial problems first.

He tore into Trump for his campaign against the “Central Park Five” and told Lord that his own son “sees so much vitriol from your party” he can’t watch the news anymore.

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Van Jones kinda lost his cool a lil bit, but what he's saying is real
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    There they go playing dumb again.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby i love u.....i dont like the ? but i need this wall
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A leftist terrorist organization? Never heard that one
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I got from this shout-fest is......White. Folks. Do. Lie.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shout out to Van Jones for keeping his composure because I know I wouldn't have
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question. What party did all of the dixiecrats go to after they were kicked out of the democratic party and where are they now?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Quick question. What party did all of the dixiecrats go to after they were kicked out of the democratic party and where are they now?

Most of them are Republican far right conservatives now.

They were basically modern day conservative Republicans before the term was used in the main stream media.

A lot of the Dixiecrats moved over to the Republican Party after the voting rights act of 1965.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    ...and the democrats response is that they switched sides one day out of the blue? Sorry. That just don't make any type of sense to me whatsoever. Who wakes up one day out of the blue and decides to become a completely different person besides someone who's mentally ill?

For one- the Republican Party are elitist and they don't just accept anybody. Why do you think they hate Trump some much because he's bring in all of these poor whites from the boondocks and from the trailer parks. And they don't want those type of people in their party. If you have ever met a Black Republican you know that they're upper middle class. And this is why I call insanity on the idea that out of the blue a large number of democrats would one day switch to become a Republican. It just doesn't happen that way.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Most of them are Republican far right conservatives now.

They were basically modern day conservative Republicans before the term was used in the main stream media.

A lot of the Dixiecrats moved over to the Republican Party after the voting rights act of 1965.

Exactly. Then most of the hippie generation of "progressive" whites became Reagan republicans in the 80s.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    A leftist terrorist organization? Never heard that one
    Vans rebuttal was perfect tho.. something like:

"I don't care who they were voting for I care about who they were killing"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? killed to further the progressive agenda?

Does this mufucka know what progressive means?