so whos gonna start the movement

Options
124»

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    can't hang? whats the point in trying to see eye to eye with a stone cold sheep dipped uncle tom? that's how our people got in this predicament. you cosign radical individualism, opposition to Garvey and Malcolm, u ignore our social issues and u are always pro establishment. Colin Powell speaks up more for our people than u do. some of the most successful businesspeople that I have ever worked with have advised me to make sure job creation for our people takes place. we have to stop neglecting our own. or at least a segment has to. I feel great about being a part of that segment & there is no way we should adopt your philosophy. job training & placement for blacks is a must. ? what u think. u claim that the black Greeks are so diverse in opinion but u speak highly of all the ? & misleading that your frat members do (minus former mayor Kilpatrick of course, who you haven't taken a position for or against.)

Yea, you cant hang with the conversation, hence the "? what you think" "white man's ? " "stone cold sheep dipped uncle tom" comments. Like I said before, you resort to childish actions when challenged. I simply asked you to provide EVIDENCE of this idea about black greeks and masons ruining black communities. Instead of doing so, you start the "uncle ruckus" comments. So, you tell me if you are really proving a point?

I never said I was opposed to Garvey and Malcolm. I said their ideas for revolution were NOT perfect. If they were, then EVERY person would have gotten behind them. You dont KNOW me enough to say I ignore social issues and am "pro establishment". Because I disagree with some of YOUR ideas?

Colin Powell speaks up for our people, guess what he isnt... a mason or in a black fraternity and has obtained a status NO black military officer has before him. Obviously one of the "black leaders", but YOU dont mention him with the freemasonic and black greek tyranny. Why is that?

"My philosophy"? Exactly what is my philosophy? Or are you overstepping the boundaries of personal knowledge about someone? You dont even know so much as my first name, but you somehow know "my philosphy".

And again with the empty statements. "All the ? & misleading" my frat members when you dont even know which fraternity I belong to. You make yourself look VERY stupid by assuming so much and lumping people together because of organizations they share.

Are you saying Kilpatrick is an upstanding mayor? For the record, I think he is a ? and abused just about every power he could. What I dont think, is that is somehow related to him being a member of Alpha Phi Alpha.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    why don't u want to listen to my ? ?

? .......................
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? .......................

Poor fella... always so angry. You'll come to terms with things one day.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited July 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    In the same period, Black household wealth inched up from a base of $2,000 per family to only $5,000.

I call ? ! The 'average' black family made $5,000 in 2007?!?! I have friends on welfare making $6.5K
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    I call ? ! The 'average' black family made $5,000 in 2007?!?! I have friends on welfare making $6.5K

He didnt say income, he said wealth. As in ownership of property, cash, stocks etc. There is sad truth to it and that is black people usually do not save like other cultures.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    well if the movement has already started then i think we broke down and we are waiting in the hot sun on the side of the road. because i see ni99as standing still and the vultures in a holding pattern. now if we want to get somewhere we have to start walking and not wait for someone to come pick us up. why wait for something that may never come? you dont need a leader to say your hot and lets get the ? outta here.

see the way i see it is all other races have infighting and their own racial prejudtices within themselves, but when the time comes they unite like voltron. black people have the infighting, yet when the time comes we seperate even more.

i am sure that a sniper with enough ammo could ? hundreds of blacks before someone says hey lets work together to get this dude

I'm telling u man. those groups I listed on the first page are responsible because they are the ones with access to the resources to get this thing crackin' on a mass level. the fringe groups can only do so much because we don't have a huge war chest like them.