2»

Comments

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slim knew his time was coming...

Dude would always say "he's well overdue"

R.I.P. to the dude.

I remember having a real convo with dude at the gas station Lol, I think I told the story on here before..

I think Slim had about 3 or 4 hits over his head at the time if I can recall.

I know when he got out of jail in 2001, he lay low in Zachary (area outside of Baton Rouge) but that ? got old real quick and he moved back to the city

Lol I do remember reading that. You said he was trippin cause P had him out in BR and he was tryna get back to Tha Nolia or something..

I'm screaming out murder me and I'm vest up...

Magnolia Slim gotta be the realest, to me, to ever put it down on wax. C-Murder just as real but Slim's narratives and way of putting his life to wax was unparalleled.

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R.I.P. to the dude.

I remember having a real convo with dude at the gas station Lol, I think I told the story on here before..

I know when he got out of jail in 2001, he lay low in Zachary (area outside of Baton Rouge) but that ? got old real quick and he moved back to the city

Lol I do remember reading that. You said he was trippin cause P had him out in BR and he was tryna get back to Tha Nolia or something..

Magnolia Slim gotta be the realest, to me, to ever put it down on wax. C-Murder just as real but Slim's narratives and way of putting his life to wax was unparalleled.

Yea,

Ran up on the ? while he was sitting in his truck at the gas station trying to sale him some CDs, (I didn't know that was him) that was my first and last time running up on somebody like that Lol, That's when he had that Cadillac truck with the alloys on 22s.

Yea he was trying to get back to the city and P wanted him to finish that album and lay low since he had just got out of jail, which why he said he was out there in Zachary, the whitest area at the time in outside of B.R. LMAO, but we chopped it up real smooth and I didn't even know the ? Lol, that's how open and cool dude was.

He made mentioned about that in one of his song, I can't remember the song though.

"Drive by white folks, show every gold I got, smoking on that sticky icky"

It was nothing but white folks in that area at the time, sprinkled in a few blacks but mainly whites, I know that ? was losing his mind out there LOL.

R.I.P slim mane..

I miss that dude

• Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R.I.P. to the dude.

Yea,

Ran up on the ? while he was sitting in his truck at the gas station trying to sale him some CDs, (I didn't know that was him) that was my first and last time running up on somebody like that Lol, That's when he had that Cadillac truck with the alloys on 22s.

Yea he was trying to get back to the city and P wanted him to finish that album and lay low since he had just got out of jail, which why he said he was out there in Zachary, the whitest area at the time in outside of B.R. LMAO, but we chopped it up real smooth and I didn't even know the ? Lol, that's how open and cool dude was.

He made mentioned about that in one of his song, I can't remember the song though.

Drive by white folks, show every gold I got, smoking on that sticky icky"

It was nothing but white folks in that area at the time, sprinkled in a few blacks but mainly whites, I know that ? was losing his mind out there LOL.

R.I.P slim mane..

I miss that dude

• uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ran up on the ? while he was sitting in his truck at the gas station trying to sale him some CDs, (I didn't know that was him) that was my first and last time running up on somebody like that Lol,

I'm glad you here to tell that story and learned from ya' mistake Brotha'. That's not something you want to do with the average ? much less somebody like Slim was.