edited March 2016
    Options
    Finally got to it. Thought it was dope. Batwoman's a ? tho
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    They need to expand all these animations out. Give us solo movies from a bunch of characters, or more teams. Been nothing but justice league and bat family movies. Finally getting teen titans with Damian and night wing on the team which is weird. Hope they branch out more I imagine they make good money with the animations.

Eh not really GL and WW only had one because not as many people bought them like the Batman movies. Fans respondes more to them like the movies unfortunately.

don't forget green lantern emerald dawn movie that featured various green lantern corps members.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    They need to expand all these animations out. Give us solo movies from a bunch of characters, or more teams. Been nothing but justice league and bat family movies. Finally getting teen titans with Damian and night wing on the team which is weird. Hope they branch out more I imagine they make good money with the animations.

Eh not really GL and WW only had one because not as many people bought them like the Batman movies. Fans respondes more to them like the movies unfortunately.

don't forget green lantern emerald dawn movie that featured various green lantern corps members.

Both the Green Lantern and WW movies were good.. WW originally had an R Rating.. just that sadly not enough people bought those movies.

If its not Batman who despite being my favorite character... DC has hard time marketing its other characters.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Batman
    Robin
    Nightwing
    Batwing
    Batwoman
    Batgirl
    Man bat