What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

South Carolina Pig Pleads Guilty For Shooting Unarmed Black Man During Traffic Stop...

stringer bellstringer bell ✭✭✭✭✭Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/sean-groubert-guilty-shooting-levar-jones
Trooper Pleads Guilty For Shooting Unarmed Black Man During Traffic Stop

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A white South Carolina trooper has pleaded guilty to assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature in the 2014 shooting an unarmed black driver seconds after a traffic stop.

Trooper Sean Groubert entered his plea Monday. He faces up to 20 years in prison.

The shooting captured on dash-cam video from the trooper's patrol car shocked the country, coming during a wave of questionable police shootings.

Levar Jones was walking into a convenience store when Groubert got out of his car and demanded Jones' driver's license.

Jones turned back to reach in his car and Groubert fired four shots. Jones' wallet is seen flying out of his hands.

Jones was shot in the hip and survived. Groubert's boss fired Groubert after seeing the video.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/14/south-carolina-police-shooting-sean-groubert-levar-jones

The video shows Levar Jones walking into a convenience store in September 2014 when Groubert gets out of his patrol car and demands Jones’s driver’s license.

Jones turns back to reach into his car and Groubert fires four shots. Jones’s wallet is seen flying out of his hands.

Groubert’s boss, state public safety director Leroy Smith, fired Groubert after seeing the video.

Jones was shot in the hip and survived. He walked into the courtroom Monday with a noticeable limp and played with a Rubik’s Cube before the hearing started.

Video of the encounter was played during the hearing and showed Groubert pulling up to Jones without his siren on, and the trooper asking Jones for his license after he also was out of his car.

As Jones turns and reaches back into his car, Groubert shouts: “Get outta the car, get outta the car.” He begins firing and unloads a third shot as Jones staggers away, backing up with his hands raised and then a fourth.

From the first shot to the fourth, the video clicks off three seconds.

When Jones heard the gunfire in the courtroom video, his shoulders jerked.

In the video, Jones cried in pain waiting for an ambulance and repeated: “Why did you shoot me?”

Through Jones’s painful groans, Groubert replied: “Well, you dove head first back into your car.”

No sentencing date has been set for Groubert.
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
DupacLcnsdbyROYALTYChi SnowJusDre313A Talented Onenot_osirus_jenkins5th LetterTrillfateBender RodriguezTrillaaaaaamrrealone

Replies

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prolly only copped for a lesser sentence
    THIRDSUPREME
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I almost guarantee there were crackas and coons who cosigned the shooting when it happened, saying it was a "clean shoot" and he "shouldn't have reached" and "you don't understand what these guys have to deal with on a daily basis".

I'm surprised it's not just another middle finger fuck your Black life moment here. Let's see what the sentence will be.
    illedoutnot_osirus_jenkinsbgoatdallas' 4 eva
  • not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    I almost guarantee there werevcrackas and coons who cosigned the shooting when it happened, saying it was a "clean shoot" and he "shouldn't have reached" and "you don't understand what these guys have to deal with on a daily basis".

I'm surprised it's not just another middle finger fuck your Black life moment here. Let's see what the sentence will be.

Man I'm bout to read these youtube comments now
  • bossdon201bossdon201 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pig won't do more than 5 years for this
    LcnsdbyROYALTYmrrealonedallas' 4 eva
  • skpjr78skpjr78 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 the pig is sentenced to time served
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I felt bad for the both of them at first. No way that scary ass fool should have been a cop. Then I read that the dumb ass lied on the police report.
  • rapmusicrapmusic ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah bruh, that cop is getting the book thrown at him. They don't want them problems if he gets short time or goes free. That cop has a history of doing crazy shit so he's done.
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats the same pig who got caught shoplifting at Walmart... L's on L's on L's
    https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/03/south-carolina-trooper-who-shot-unarmed-man-reaching-for-wallet-caught-shoplifting-at-walmart/
    The South Carolina trooper facing criminal charges for shooting a man reaching for his drivers license – after asking the man for his drivers license – is now facing criminal charges for shoplifting at Walmart.
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    JusDre313skpjr78mrrealone
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall already know dude will be down with the Aryans
  • mrrealonemrrealone ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Target right in front of him, this cracka shooting like Yosemite Sam....

giphy.gif
    8UVZvs.gif
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad that hoe ass law is the worst shot I have ever seen.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg