What's Up With Fake Eyes Lashes and Tattoos On Your Neck?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
To the ladies on this broad:

I understand weaves. Chicks want longer hair and the versatility that comes with it. Unlike some dudes, I find a properly done weave sexy and it accentuates a woman's features. I dig the fake nails as long as they aren't too long and I have to wonder how you wipe your ass and if you have residual ? matter on them. It's a good look, though I'm not a proponent of it, I understand implants.

I however don't understand fake eye lashes. Ladies, what the ? are fake eye lashes about? Why do you have them? What are they suppose to do? Are fake eye lashes suppose to be sexy? Or are fake eye lashes something chicks do for other chicks. When I see a chick with fake eye lashes, I'm like she has fake eye lashes. In other word others, you look like a chick that's wearing fake eye lashes. To me the ? just looks odd and the for some reason the fake eye lashes reminds me of the opening credits to Aeon Flux.

I like tattoos, especially on other people. Some people have some very interesting pieces one themselves. With that being said, I really like tattoos when a minority of people especially women had them. Ladies, let me explain something to you and hopefully I'll start a trend. The butterflies, The Milky Way Galaxy, the roses, Tinkerbell, Taz, a portrait of Charles Bronson, the hieroglyphics, your stripper pseudonym, your ? 's, baby's daddy, or kid's name, and a reproduction Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling on your back or rack isn't sexy. As a matter of fact if you're a ? getting a tattoo takes away from your beauty. No matter how unique, different, original, and meaningful you think your tattoo is, at the end of the day it really isn't because everybody has one. All having a tat does is show your one of lemmings going along with the crowd. You really want to stand out and show your individuality, DON'T GET ONE!!!

Which brings me to the question at hand. Why would you get a tattoo on your neck? If that isn't some ghetto, myopic, displaying your intellect, mindset, and mental capacity, then I don't know what the ? is. It's bad enough you're getting a tattoo, BUT ON YOUR ? ' NECK!!!! COME THE ? ON!!! Not only do these "white folks," not want to see that ? in their jobs, I wouldn't want to see it mine. As with the eye lashes is that suppose to be sexy? To me you look like an idiot with a tattoo on your neck.

And to you liberal and "cool," parents, why are you letting your children get tattoos. I've a lot of kids that were obviously under 18 sporting tattoos. What kind of responsible parenting is that?

Comments

• iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    .bhchmbnkl/njcgfvkjnkjcfcvhjnkjbhg kmnkjvcg hnlkhhgchgm
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    a portrait of charles bronson? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    To the ladies on this broad:

I understand weaves. Chicks want longer hair and the versatility that comes with it. Unlike some dudes, I find a properly done weave sexy and it accentuates a woman's features. I dig the fake nails as long as they aren't too long and I have to wonder how you wipe your ass and if you have residual ? matter on them. It's a good look, though I'm not a proponent of it, I understand implants.

I however don't understand fake eye lashes. Ladies, what the ? are fake eye lashes about? Why do you have them? What are they suppose to do? Are fake eye lashes suppose to be sexy? Or are fake eye lashes something chicks do for other chicks. When I see a chick with fake eye lashes, I'm like she has fake eye lashes. In other word others, you look like a chick that's wearing fake eye lashes. To me the ? just looks odd and the for some reason the fake eye lashes reminds me of the opening credits to Aeon Flux.

I like tattoos, especially on other people. Some people have some very interesting pieces one themselves. With that being said, I really like tattoos when a minority of people especially women had them. Ladies, let me explain something to you and hopefully I'll start a trend. The butterflies, The Milky Way Galaxy, the roses, Tinkerbell, Taz, a portrait of Charles Bronson, the hieroglyphics, your stripper pseudonym, your ? 's, baby's daddy, or kid's name, and a reproduction Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling on your back or rack isn't sexy. As a matter of fact if you're a ? getting a tattoo takes away from your beauty. No matter how unique, different, original, and meaningful you think your tattoo is, at the end of the day it really isn't because everybody has one. All having a tat does is show your one of lemmings going along with the crowd. You really want to stand out and show your individuality, DON'T GET ONE!!!

Which brings me to the question at hand. Why would you get a tattoo on your neck? If that isn't some ghetto, myopic, displaying your intellect, mindset, and mental capacity, then I don't know what the ? is. It's bad enough you're getting a tattoo, BUT ON YOUR ? ' NECK!!!! COME THE ? ON!!! Not only do these "white folks," not want to see that ? in their jobs, I wouldn't want to see it mine. As with the eye lashes is that suppose to be sexy? To me you look like an idiot with a tattoo on your neck.

And to you liberal and "cool," parents, why are you letting your children get tattoos. I've a lot of kids that were obviously under 18 sporting tattoos. What kind of responsible parenting is that?

There is this kid that goes to my park.. let call him dontay...(because thats his real name) 16 years old has a tat on his chest.. wihtout the chest part.. lol.. i feel you on that post
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thing about tattoos is they're too ahead of their time to be useful yet...as long as people's skin continue aging the idea of getting a permanent tattoo will always be ? stupid. However, keep the skin young and firm (nh) and we got a different story.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I like fake eyelashes cause it makes my eyes pop and I have 5 tats too :)
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fake eyelashes can look good if done RIGHT. I see alot of chicks that are doing them at home and aren't doing them right and yes it looks tacky. I want to have mine done just to see how it looks..it makes your eyes look prettier.

As for the tats..don't have any but don't have anything against them really. I think a woman should be able to wear a nice cocktail dress with heels and not have tattoos all hanging out. That too is tacky IMO.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL.. This was like a rant LOL.

but uhh.. I don't sport fake eyelashes, nails, hair or non of it for that matter.. I'm all for natural..

Tats on chicks necks smh.. Neva that..

My late lil brother (may he rest in peace) his wife, she had like 3 tats on her neck, one of her ex's name, the other is her horoscope sign, and third my brothers name lmao and smh..
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol @ having two men's names on your neck..wow.

Sorry about your brother though. :(
  • Tupacfan
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol @ having two men's names on your neck..wow.

Sorry about your brother though. :(

I know right, smh and LOL.. I tripped out when I seen em.. She says she's gon get rid of other dudes name soon haha.

and thanks for empathizing the lost of my brother :-( I miss him like crazy and still mourning!
  • Maximus Rex
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    a portrait of charles bronson? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously. This bartender had a gang of tattoos, one of which was a portrait of Charles Bronson on her back. She said that Bronson represented the underdog.

Why do you need your eyes to pop?
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Long full lashes are synonomous with femininity. It just makes you look pretty.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

5 tattoos? :-/
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the neck tats are soooo tacky and unladylike. I have no idea why females think this is cute. But then again they got tats on hands, feet forearms and other places I would deem CRAZY.

And the eyelashes have been going on for years, but now hood chicks have it available to them and THAT is where the problem is. Cause u know once they make things cheap enough for poor people to buy- the quality goes down and the look is horrendous. I've never worn em but I think they look good when done right AND for the right occasion. Chicks now be puttin them on just to lead their normal lives. No- they are for special occasions and what not.

tupacfan....you have lead a life full of tragedy and craziness. I'm so glad you're alive. I wish u the absolute best, RIP to your brother and keep doin what ur doing girl!
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fake eye lashes on a chick is pathetic, or them crayon draw in eye blows ? looks funny as hell and a neck tat is whack. The only tats I like on a chick is the ones right above the ass cheeks and on their hips.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tats on chicks is sexy if done correctly <--that rhymed
  • Tupacfan
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the neck tats are soooo tacky and unladylike. I have no idea why females think this is cute. But then again they got tats on hands, feet forearms and other places I would deem CRAZY.

And the eyelashes have been going on for years, but now hood chicks have it available to them and THAT is where the problem is. Cause u know once they make things cheap enough for poor people to buy- the quality goes down and the look is horrendous. I've never worn em but I think they look good when done right AND for the right occasion. Chicks now be puttin them on just to lead their normal lives. No- they are for special occasions and what not.

tupacfan....you have lead a life full of tragedy and craziness. I'm so glad you're alive. I wish u the absolute best, RIP to your brother and keep doin what ur doing girl!

Awww, thank you dee.. I don't know how I drag myself outta bed everyday and keep going.. It def gets very very heavy.. My kids keep me grounded and pac's music keeps giving me hope and also writing.. Indeed I'm gon keep reaching for the stars! Thanks for the uplifting words too :-)
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    neva mix bizzness wit yo sickness
  • Maximus Rex
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Long full lashes are synonomous with femininity. It just makes you look pretty.

According to who? I've never in my life met a dude that was a attractive to a woman because of her eye lashes.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i love false lashes.
    they really do add to ones loook.
    ive started wearing them everyday.
    its very natural looking also.
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Natural looking, individual, fake eyelashes look cute, but, the cheap FULL, LONG, ones that look like they've been covered in oil, because they are so shiny, are what we call "DRAG LASHES" ..they are very strange looking.

As far as neck tats, I don't think ANY female should have one, & most MEN shouldn't either, & NO ONE on earth should have a Charles Bronson tattoo, not even his Mother, lol.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^oh my!
    are you that person on youtube?
    i forget the name.
    but i saw some videos..you are stunning!

if thats you :/ lool
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    ^^oh my!
    are you that person on youtube?
    i forget the name.
    but i saw some videos..you are stunning!

if thats you :/ lool

Lol, yep, thats' me.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    5 tattoos? :-/

I just realized it said neck tats

I have none of those

lol
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    According to who? I've never in my life met a dude that was a attractive to a woman because of her eye lashes.

It may not be something that they put on their lists, but men are attracted to eyelashes. Why do you think we have a huge mascara industry?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this ? posts stay going at women.

i think a chick with tats is sexy.

in moderation, of course