Internet Wizardry From Fat Harry Potter

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    The basis of your "arguments" is founded on nothing but misogynoir, my dear.

You posting wearing alot of clothes big mama
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Cain wrote: »

This thread will just turn into a place where I'll post my ? unless y'all decide to lock it or delete it, tbh.

Any promotion is good promotion, whether it comes from misogynist anti-intellectuals or not.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You incorrectly using sources is me being misogynoir?
    You being bias is me being misogynoir?
    You skirting all the points and resorting to personal attacks on my character is misogynoir?
    You taking pride in a truly horrible lifestyle (trapping) while being agasint capitalism is me being misogynoir?

Am I misogynoir or are you just using that term as a clutch because your anti intellectual. We are not talking about sociology or any other topic at hand beside your blog so let's ty to keep it on topic.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Another ? on ignore due to his misogynoir.

Thanks for contributing to my readership, boo.

Twerking-and-Twerk-GIF.gif?gs=a
  • The_Jackal
    Another ? on ignore.

Unfortunately this is most of modern day feminism and why it gets such a bad wrap. If they can't argue a position just scream and cry then ignore. They ruin ? for all the women in 3rd world ? holes who actually do need feminism and do need a voice to help them speak up
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very immature loca
  • StillFaggyAF
    Stop appropriating trapping too you never sold drugs never been in that life
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Another ? on ignore.

Unfortunately this is most of modern day feminism and why it gets such a bad wrap. If they can't argue a position just scream and cry then ignore. They ruin ? for all the women in 3rd world ? holes who actually do need feminism and do need a voice to help them speak up

You're going on ignore because you're a misogynist who's trying to masquerade points as intellectual fact. You fail to connect the systems on interlocking oppression that Black women face in capitalism. You fail to connect how sociology is a education program that routinely ignores those who are in these types of positions, and that the field needs the perspective of marginalized people to make new connections. I'm not interested in academic circles, though they show interest in my work, and my aunt is a professor who loves what I write. It's for hood bishes and ? in the hood, not for pseudo intellectuals who cry "Oh, this is what's wrong with feminism!" when I don't concede to your ignorant points. And blaming Black women for ruining feminist ? when they're writing about gentrification, sex work, poverty, anti-Blackness, and social systems is a perpetuation of misogynoir. Again, thanks for giving me free promo.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016

This thread will just turn into a place where I'll post my ? unless y'all decide to lock it or delete it, tbh.

Any promotion is good promotion, whether it comes from misogynist anti-intellectuals or not.

Do you home slice, I think your topics are for discussion are weird. Gentrification of a neighborhood and the plight of the strippers is an odd topic.

Seems to me you're going far left to get attention of super liberal crackas and wiggee whites with those topics. I digress though, power to people and what not and keep the fight alive.

Thanks. Appreciate the free promo. BTW, mostly Black women and Black ? ? with my ? .

Rihanna-Work.gif
  • The_Jackal
    edited March 2016
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Another ? on ignore.

You're on ignore because you're a misogynist who's trying to masquerade points as intellectual fact. You fail to connect the systems on interlocking oppression that Black women face in capitalism. You fail to connect how sociology is a education program that routinely ignores those who are in these types of positions, and that the field needs the perspective of marginalized people to make new connections. I'm not interested in academic circles, though they show interest in my work, and my aunt is a professor who loves what I write. It's for hood bishes and ? in the hood, not for pseudo intellectuals who cry "Oh, this is what's wrong with feminism!" when I don't concede to your ignorant points. And blaming Black women for ruining feminist ? when they're writing about gentrification, sex work, poverty, anti-Blackness, and social systems is a perpetuation of misogynoir. Again, thanks for your readership and giving me free promo.

There is literally ZERO 0 proof for any point or correlation you are trying to connect go try. I thought I was on ignore? Beside it still doesn't change you using sources incorrectly and being a hypocrite. Like I said I don't give a ? about sociology I just see how weak your opinion (and that's all it is) is. Ok I get it free promo and readership I don't care. It's a blog noone cares I read 100 of blogs daily just to widen myself and knowledge

It's funny you continue to attack my charscter. I never blamed black women for anything I've never mention any black women at all. I said you and your anti intellectual sentiment of your "feelings" being objective truth is what's wrong.
    You don't have to lie about anyone taking your blog seriously beside those who or already far left and brainwashed in the same way that those who are far right are brainwashed.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Still a #MagicalBlackbish

tumblr_nqv6khvWeF1sjc5sqo1_400.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant take anyone serious who wont drop that $1.99 per month at GoDaddy to get a legitimate website instead of using a free one with ".weebly" in the title.
  • riddlerap
    Loca might be the most delusional person ive ever seen on the internet.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    AggyAF wrote: »

TRAP FEMINISM 101:

http://feministing.com/2014/01/08/explicit-content-a-brief-intro-to-trap-feminism/
  • StillFaggyAF

TRAP FEMINISM 101:

http://feministing.com/2014/01/08/explicit-content-a-brief-intro-to-trap-feminism/

Ok I understand the logic but are you a sex worker, stripper, or anything involved in trapping? Or even any illegal activities?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016

TRAP FEMINISM 101:

Ok I understand the logic but are you a sex worker, stripper, or anything involved in trapping? Or even any illegal activities?

LULZ Stop trolling.

? do ? ? to make it.
  • StillFaggyAF

TRAP FEMINISM 101:

LULZ Stop trolling.

? do ? ? to make it.

I'm not trolling, I think you're intelligent but I also agree with what lordzuko said about you. Taking on some identity you've only read about is kinda lame
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlackCat

You might also be interested in the Black Witch Chronicles.

We've learned how to do souring spells (banishment spells) and the Black woman who runs it regularly does healing practices in Chicago. She also taught us how to do abundant jars that have helped bring money into my home when I needed it through old folk magic.

https://www.facebook.com/blackwitchchronicles/?fref=ts

I never heard of anything about Black Witch. That sounds real cool. There is actually an exhibition at the Gallery at AU in DC. The artist's art is mostly about her practices in some aspects off witch craft that she practices. I don't know if she considers herself Black Witch. One of her works was a huge Altar Piece in the Gallery. I will see if I can find her name. She use a different name in her art. Thanks for the link, that's interesting stuff.

Do you have to be a spiritual person to practice?

• Cunt_Lyfe

TRAP FEMINISM 101:

LULZ Stop trolling.

? do ? ? to make it.

I'm not trolling, I think you're intelligent but I also agree with what lordzuko said about you. Taking on some identity you've only read about is kinda lame

I think you are trolling, tbh, because he's made anti-Black remarks, is clearly a misogynist, and has cloudy logic.

Trap feminism centers poor Black folx who are disenfranchised by political, economic, and social factors, particularly those who are excluded from bourgeois feminism. It's a political framework to work with--one that I agree with and must be emphasized in everyday circles as a political standpoint. Assuming that I don't experience hardships because I choose not to disclose them, hardships that people close to me experience is ignorant and ridiculous. The IC's anti-intellectualism is frightening.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    BlackCat wrote: »
    @BlackCat

We've learned how to do souring spells (banishment spells) and the Black woman who runs it regularly does healing practices in Chicago. She also taught us how to do abundant jars that have helped bring money into my home when I needed it through old folk magic.

I never heard of anything about Black Witch. That sounds real cool. There is actually an exhibition at the Gallery at AU in DC. The artist's art is mostly about her practices in some aspects off witch craft that she practices. I don't know if she considers herself Black Witch. One of her works was a huge Altar Piece in the Gallery. I will see if I can find her name. She use a different name in her art. Thanks for the link, that's interesting stuff.

Tbh, I think all Black folx are already deeply spiritual beings, whether they recognize it or not.

It just takes a willingness to commit yourself to practicing the beliefs.

Creating my own altar was a defining point in my journey last year.

Happy to see you interested in this!
  • BlackCat
    #MagicalBlackbishes

tumblr_mj6597admO1qa45uio6_250.gif

stop

Nah. I'ma enjoy myself in my thread.

giphy.gif

This gif is lovely. Janet Jackson is the baddest chick ever.
  • BlackCat
    @BlackCat

Tbh, I think all Black folx are already deeply spiritual beings, whether they recognize it or not.

I def agree with that. I'm not religious but I don't know about my spirituality. I think I don't recognize it yet. I may have commit myself to see the inner parts of me. Just got to find a way I guess.

I collect few items that are dear to me. Some little items that reminds me of certain happy memories.
    I got a healing stone from Ghana I keep in my wallet everyday. I might as well start my own altar. That would be awesome.

I think in some African Folks altar pieces they got to include some remains of an ancestor in the altar. That could be bones or ther body parts. Those have to be smeared with medicines before they get put on the altar. This makes it more authentic and more effective to way to connect to the ancestors through the mediator. In this case, would photos alone of the deceased alone do as its hard to get remains. i will look in to it more, I might get in that just to see if I could be able to connect with my ancestors sooner or later. It is probably goung to take long time the.

I am glad you brought it up cuz I'm originally East African and the west African practices are so different. I am planning to do a long research paper on how the So called Arican Arts were brought here to our museums. This small gallery alone have so many items that seems taken away from Africa, was told it was given away to the collector. All were authentic, I have yet to find the real reason that happened. Those pieces we supposed to be shown with a group. Masks are not even considered masks in those cultures. I need to get on that soon,
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    @BlackCat

I def agree with that. I'm not religious but I don't know about my spirituality. I think I don't recognize it yet. I may have commit myself to see the inner parts of me. Just got to find a way I guess.

I collect few items that are dear to me. Some little items that reminds me of certain happy memories.
    I got a healing stone from Ghana I keep in my wallet everyday. I might as well start my own altar. That would be awesome.

I think in some African Folks altar pieces they got to include some remains of an ancestor in the altar. That could be bones or ther body parts. Those have to be smeared with medicines before they get put on the altar. This makes it more authentic and more effective to way to connect to the ancestors through the mediator. In this case, would photos alone of the deceased alone do as its hard to get remains. i will look in to it more, I might get in that just to see if I could be able to connect with my ancestors sooner or later. It is probably goung to take long time the.

I am glad you brought it up cuz I'm originally East African and the west African practices are so different. I am planning to do a long research paper on how the So called Arican Arts were brought here to our museums. This small gallery alone have so many items that seems taken away from Africa, was told it was given away to the collector. All were authentic, I have yet to find the real reason that happened. Those pieces we supposed to be shown with a group. Masks are not even considered masks in those cultures. I need to get on that soon,

Smearing it with medicine? Very interesting! Unfortunately, I don't have any parts of my grandfather (because he was cremated) but only his picture, and my candle and bit of earth for healing.

What country in East Africa are you from and which tribe?

Oh, yeah, African countries are definitely owed their ? back from museums. It's like, "I stole your car and now that it's parked in my garage, even though it's yours, you can't have it back." BYP 100 actually did a tour on that about how anti-Black museums are when it comes to artifacts.
  • riddlerap
    goat place to move this thread. no more free promo.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooooooooohh he said loca aint with the ?