California Weed Legalization ballot initiative will be named "Prop19", NAACP endorses

Options
2»

Comments

• perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Say what? why can't you understand that one is an legal drug and the other isn't legal,yet? I do agree that cigarettes are more dangerous and harmful than weed but,some of this medicinal grade marijuana is awfully strong & I wouldn't want to be working beside someone who's stoned on that weed.....period!

Yeah, I see what you saying. I'm gonna ride with you on this. Fools don't know how to practice moderation until they have a devastating event take plce in their life. Its like why legalize it? There has to a better way to keep cops from targeting minorites.
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? should of been legal no one has a right to tell someone else what to do to themselves
  • perspective@100
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Plus, if weed is legalized, the economy would get better because many people can become self employed VERY easily. That will do miracles for the economy....

The next step now is to legalize it completely so people can make money off of it more than people are making money off it now

When you say things like this I wonder do you really believe them? People don't make money off newports and marlboro do they? Where you live I mean.
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When you say things like this I wonder do you really believe them? People don't make money off newports and marlboro do they? Where you live I mean.
    what do u mean people will make more off weed by opening legal businesses,
  • perspective@100
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Deckster wrote: »
    what do u mean people will make more off weed by opening legal businesses,

And a "Corporation" will flood the market and run all those Mom and Pop shops out of business. Are you here?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    GO OUT & VOTE if u live in Cali, its on the ballot here in Detroit to be legalised this Nov too

Make the most out of this opportunity you never when it'll come back
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    both of you fake ass black power revolutionaries better take your ass out there and vote. potheads everywhere in America are counting on Cali to come through. the smokers in Cali alone should be able to put this ? over the top. drop the excuses and pick up a purpose, damn it.

cs man Cali gotta come through on this ? for the rest of the country
  • perspective@100
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yall must want yall algebra to read -how much weed can you grow at [1 adult plant per 3 months] and cut 2 more plants from a single plant after 2 months if your start off with 3 plants and grow for 9 months?
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The alcohol and pharmaceutical lobbies are also very heavily against this.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    potheads dont vote. the people who vote arent going to support this proposition. old and middle aged folks are going to vote to legalize marijuana? not happening. and mexicans wont vote for it either... they are on their family values ? ... and they are increasingly mobilized these days

man GTFOH with this cryin ass ? . thats all Im seein from you is a bunch of excuses as to why you wont get off your lazy ass and go vote. "potheads dont vote, blah blah, sniffle blah.... old and middle aged folks, waaaahhh waahhh," ? ! and take your ass out there and get this ? done. like I said, drop the excuses and pick up a purpose.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man GTFOH with this cryin ass ? . thats all Im seein from you is a bunch of excuses as to why you wont get off your lazy ass and go vote. "potheads dont vote, blah blah, sniffle blah.... old and middle aged folks, waaaahhh waahhh," ? ! and take your ass out there and get this ? done. like I said, drop the excuses and pick up a purpose.

^^^ - REAL ?

i can't understand these self-defeating ? , yo. i swear, they must be the descendants of the slaves that turned down Harriet Tubman............"aw naw, we's can neva makes it all the ways to canada!" "gosh, what if ? finds out?" "we'll a NEVER out-run duh bloodhounds!" FOH wit that, let's get free ?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    both of you fake ass black power revolutionaries better take your ass out there and vote. potheads everywhere in America are counting on Cali to come through. the smokers in Cali alone should be able to put this ? over the top. drop the excuses and pick up a purpose, damn it.

I've voted in every election/primary since I turned 18 ? bag. ? yourself.
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ^^^ - REAL ?

i can't understand these self-defeating ? , yo. i swear, they must be the descendants of the slaves that turned down Harriet Tubman............"aw naw, we's can neva makes it all the ways to canada!" "gosh, what if ? finds out?" "we'll a NEVER out-run duh bloodhounds!" FOH wit that, let's get free ?

real talk man. cant do ? but smh at these cowards
    I've voted in every election/primary since I turned 18 ? bag. ? yourself.

well good for you, now go out there and use that vote for somethin important such as this issue. dont quit voting now just because you dont think it will pass. thats just pure bitchassness.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The NAACP helped get civil rights passed, and has MASSIVE power all throughout the USA.....I wouldn't bet against them.
    you can use that statement to describe many groups, and in all cases i would bet money one group alone wouldn't get it passed. it'd be much more important for politicians to score "tough on crime" points by cracking down on marijuana than it would be to get favor from the NAACP on that score
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    real talk man. cant do ? but smh at these cowards

well good for you, now go out there and use that vote for somethin important such as this issue. dont quit voting now just because you dont think it will pass. thats just pure bitchassness.

Who said theyre not going to vote? I'm just giving my opinion of how the measure will do. The point of this forum is to discuss things. Go back to posting in the reason clown
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2010
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    Who said theyre not going to vote? I'm just giving my opinion of how the measure will do. The point of this forum is to discuss things. Go back to posting in the reason clown

Im just sayin, the way you were "discussing" the issue made it seem as if you were convinced it wont pass and you were discouraging people from voting because you aint. I could be wrong but you made it seem as if you aint gonna vote because its a waste of your time. it may be a waste of time but how is anything ever gonna change when killjoys and negative people like yourself wont allow it to change?