Royce Da 5'9 "Drake Having A Ghostwriter Excludes Him As A Lyricist"

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    @TayGettem thinks Ronda Rousey should get an immediate title fight against meisha tate.

That's where the money is.

so then UFC needs to call itself sports entertainment if that is the only thing that matters.

it's beyond obvious they no longer care about having the greatest fighters in the world.

I disagree. UFC is still growing. They need fighters like Colin and Ronda on the card. They sell the tickets exposing casuals to other fighters and the sport in general.

I'm not saying she gets unlimited chances but if she were to win or lose its still a win for the sport. Combat sports need characters.

• R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this turned to a ufc thread.

smfh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zD_YUqA4sXg

"Phony rappers, who do not write. Phony rappers..." - Q-Tip

Didn't Q-tip write Phife's rhymes?
  • Karl.
    Options
    @TayGettem thinks Ronda Rousey should get an immediate title fight against meisha tate.

so then UFC needs to call itself sports entertainment if that is the only thing that matters.

it's beyond obvious they no longer care about having the greatest fighters in the world.

I disagree. UFC is still growing. They need fighters like Colin and Ronda on the card. They sell the tickets exposing casuals to other fighters and the sport in general.

I'm not saying she gets unlimited chances but if she were to win or lose its still a win for the sport. Combat sports need characters.

there is a bit too much of that here lately.

pride didn't need all that and they still filled super saitama arena each event.

I feel you but the difference is I or any other casual viewer has no idea what pride is.
  • Karl.
    Options

Who the ? is Colin?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Even before the ghostwriting, no one considered drake lyrical anyway....so the point hes making is meaningless

I dont listen to drake but lets not pretend that dre has put out 2 classic albums and has ghostwriters....quality music > lyracism for the sake of being hip hop

Bruh I know a fair amount of people who put Drake in their top 10. This message board isn't necessarily reflective of the real world.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Listen to Drake is an L.

Hahaha.. listening to that Rihanna joint 'Work' I heard this ? singing "... werk, werk, werk.." instead of just dropping a hot 16 on the joint

SMH
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.egotripland.com/outsidaz-the-wake/

outsidaz feat pacewon & young z dissing Joyce the 5'9
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

Lol before I press play, is this new?
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As if Drake was a great lyricist even before it was known he had ghostwriters lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

Lol before I press play, is this new?

yes
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I get why they dissed him back but should've just taken the L. Track was meh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Now ? want to use he wasn't a lyricist card to pardon this bs as far as I'm concerned before this ? happend when he wasn't crooning he a dam competent lyricist still repetitive but was good
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ras kass said the same thing this morning on sway, the interview isnt up yet, but i'lll drop it when it is...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Where are all the Kevin Hart fans with that "they just hatin cuz he's on top" " you'll never see big names talkin bad about him" ? ?

Must be 2 sides and before yall say it's different it aint cuz they're complaining about the same ? which is they dont write their material.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats were classifying Drake as a lyricist?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes really got short term memorys b4 the whole Meek exposure yes ppl considered Drake a lyricist when he chose to be one as in when he wasn't singing
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man if Drakes been paying top dollar for those monkey bars......Lol

Look here now Nickel is a ghostwriter so it would be hard to respect someone who don't write there own ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Where are all the Kevin Hart fans with that "they just hatin cuz he's on top" " you'll never see big names talkin bad about him" ? ?

Must be 2 sides and before yall say it's different it aint cuz they're complaining about the same ? which is they dont write their material.

Aries Spears is that you? You can't compare comedy to rap because in comedy it's openly accepted for comedians to have writers...only comparisons is just like ghostwriting a song sometimes somebody can perform the ? you write better than you can yourself...see Paul Mooney writing for Richard Pryor
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? is funny cuz y'all sit here and act like yalls opinions is the reflection of the real world. Man I know so many people who give no fcks abt the Ghostwriting and still call him lyrical.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was never a lyricist
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    To me Drake is just Ja Rule with a more wholesome image. Atleast Ja had Venin Vetti Vicci, i can't say Drake has touched that. I don't think Drake is a wack rapper, i think he is like a ''B'' student in that he doesn't excel at any skillset (lyrics, flow, delivery, etc). He just does everything good.

? you been saying Drake is Ja Rule since 2009...we get it.

As for what Royce said it's true...but again the weird ? about Drake having ghostwriters is ? who write for other people usually aren't the ones who need ghostwriters...that's what so weird about him using them...well that and if you're gonna pay a ? to write for you he should've have gotten some better ? than 10 Bands and Energy

respect my consistency!