Hitman Beta is Live and Open

The Recipe
The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in IllGaming
Im on PS4 and its open from the 4th-6th anybody else playing it? The graphics are dope asf.

https://youtu.be/bnd2t7vtjBg

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OmegaConflict
    Garbage
    Mad boring
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? was had too many glitches going on I took that ? off the hard drive.
  • OmegaConflict
    I will never play another Hitman game again
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I thought this might be good.
  • The Recipe
    Broddie wrote: »
    Damn I thought this might be good.

I tried it, it was dope but not the type of game that interest me Id imagine it would be dope asf if your into this style of game.
  • willhustle
    I tried to play through the beta it was too many bugs for me to get through it. I uninstalled immediately. I'll probably cop when the physical copy drops next year. I'm not crazy about digital only games unless it's from a gaming company that's proven like Rockstar or Capcom w/Resident Evil older games. I don't like how Edios is going about releasing this new Hitman game.
  • The Recipe
    willhustle wrote: »
    I tried to play through the beta it was too many bugs for me to get through it. I uninstalled immediately. I'll probably cop when the physical copy drops next year. I'm not crazy about digital only games unless it's from a gaming company that's proven like Rockstar or Capcom w/Resident Evil older games. I don't like how Edios is going about releasing this new Hitman game.

I didnt know they were doing digital only.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Hitman game I've ever played is Hitman GO! and Sniper on iOS. Both cool btw.

Weird because this ? is right up my alley Nh. Just never got round to playing one of them.

I'm guessing this ? sucks though.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omega burried the ? outta this game lol
  • willhustle
    The Recipe wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »

I didnt know they were doing digital only.

No a physical version will be released but it won't happen until the new year though. They are doing it by digital because they are doing the game by episodes a new one released every month.