K MICHELL SONNED THE F@CK OUTTA ANGELA YEE ON THE BREAKFAST CLUB

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Think she was saying ...as a woman she knows how to heart a woman takes a man commenting on her feminine odor. So as a woman she shoulda not brought it up to be made fun off. That would be like Cdagod..saying to a rapper "so and so female artist says you got a lil ? "..no ?

You act like those shenanigans are out of his range

And k.Michele albums have been pretty decent far from what I expected
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K. Michelle's cooch smells like a walking dead zombie heard
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Might be in the minority, I love her voice and accent when she speaks. Seems like a regular chick that happens to be semi famous and feeling herself. Ion know why ? don't like her.

Prolly cuz she a ? hoodrat!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    This ? is a terrible person. I don't know what else to say about her.

How the ? you build your name up off of being on some ? reality show and being messy with respect to everyone, but then want to get mad at a radio personality because she was doing her job. It ain't like Yee said K Michelle's ? smelled bad. She just asked the question. The fact that K Michelle's album was coming out doesn't have anything to do with what the Breakfast Club does. lol Like somebody is going not buy her album cause she got fish in between her legs. That ? is stupid.

Shout out to T-Pain writing and producing the first two tracks... Didn't listen to ? beyond that
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KM use to be a stripper so having a smelly snatch wouldn't be too surprising
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Wait that's news to me
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you notice at the end of the video Angela Yee said "we will be alright"... K. Michelle the type to act up on camera for attention... The love and hip hop cameras was there... Plus she has done ? like that before just to be "cool" with the person later...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ..SHADES OR NOT, SHE TOLD YE TO HER FACE.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE... SHUT YE UP SEVERAL TIMES...KM AINT BITE HER TONGUE

No she didn't! Mmmm hmmmm

...lookin ass lil nig
  • S2J
    Options
    From 10:00-11:00 damn. Spanked her. Lmfao @ 10:20 that subtle camera zoom to Angela Yee's face
  • S2J
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I aint catch the maino/unc murda interview, but did them ? say Budden kept eatin K Michelle ? after findin out it stinks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevTUtQqTTA

? clicked ether smh lol He (or Joey) was just jokin, sheesh. And it was random and hilarious
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is so ratchet for no reason.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread title is mad annoying. Just proves that this generation has to pick a side and overdramatically dickride that side they they pick. "SONNED THE ? OUT OF ANGELA YEE." It's not that serious lol calm down.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait that's news to me

Makes sense since she like to strip on her show all the damn time
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Thread title is mad annoying. Just proves that this generation has to pick a side and overdramatically dickride that side they they pick. "SONNED THE ? OUT OF ANGELA YEE." It's not that serious lol calm down.

..SIT CHO SENSITIVE ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE.. SHE GOT SONNED, NOW DEAL WITH IT
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Wait that's news to me

Makes sense since she like to strip on her show all the damn time

Well, she's an attention ? ...
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread title is false advertising. There was no sonnin' of any kind. Angela Yee played her role by not entertaining the silly he said/she said ? .
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just gon act LIKE Maino and Uncle Murder aint ? .
  • gemini86
    Options
    We just gon act LIKE Maino and Uncle Murder aint ? .

those dudes are horrible rappers. they have a cpl of decent songs. i like murdas yearly wrap up and the only maino song i like is rumors
  • gemini86
    Options
    Oh and I think thread starter is from the south or 15 years old
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I don't understand why some people get implants when she could've just gotten some braces to straighten them up like the normal procedure like everyone else. But damn she got everything implanted or done. This girl probably have the WOAT self esteem
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't understand why some people get implants when she could've just gotten some braces to straighten them up like the normal procedure like everyone else. But damn she got everything implanted or done. This girl probably have the WOAT self esteem

In her defense (not really) I think her grill was really jacked. To the point where straightening wasn't gonna help ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? be knee deep in this gossip ? ..
    yall ? love this ?