dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    the ? disgustin - Cam voice
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Here they go tearing down bambaataas legacy

They can't let black people die as legends..they always gotta have to throw dirt on their legacies before they die

? his legacy if he's responsible for molesting little boys.

I'll reserve judgment until it's proven to be true.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if that ? is true?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Droping mickeys?where do u get mickeys
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has Zulu Nation spoke on this yet?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I remember when someone said that Bambaataa was the one who was taking fans and ? them, but everyone thought it was Ghostface or Busta Rhymes

That was more because of Illseed's stupid hints. Also, that wasn't the first time I heard of Busta being ? * so I kinda thought that was to whom was being referred.

fix*
  • x the unknown
    if it's true then let em burn with the others
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when someone said that Bambaataa was the one who was taking fans and ? them, but everyone thought it was Ghostface or Busta Rhymes

That was more because of Illseed's stupid hints. Also, that wasn't the first time I heard of Busta being ? * so I kinda thought that was to whom was being referred.

fix*

Thanks. Stupid touchscreen
  • x the unknown

fix*

Thanks. Stupid touchscreen

know the feeling
  • x the unknown
    smp4life wrote: »
    Has Zulu Nation spoke on this yet?

nope & they wont
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Here they go tearing down bambaataas legacy

They can't let black people die as legends..they always gotta have to throw dirt on their legacies before they die

? his legacy if he's responsible for molesting little boys.

Why does your comment sound like a indictment?..Where's the proof he molested this dude?

? this isn't the first time the media and it's demons have assassinated the characters of our icons
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into ? . This ? ? as ? . At 13, I was already a ? and ? man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was ? as ? .

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a ? for ? boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also ? as ? .

13 year old kids, especially with no dad around, can be susceptible to lots of ? . It's not right for a grown ass man in a position of trust to be pulling his ? out an molesting a kid. I'm not going to be passing judgement on the kid if this true. Just like of this was a 13 year old girl who was ? by a grown ass man i wouldn't sit here and say "well she clearly wanted the ? ."

Kids are stupid. By definition their brains aren't fully developed, which is why adults in positions of power shouldn't be taking advantage of them.

This is a ? up situation all around and if this is true, i don't wanna hear nothing anymore about how hip hop is way more ? today than in the "good old days" when back in those days, Dre was wearing lipstick dressed like a she thang, biggie was hanging with dudes that ? boys in the ass and threw em over bridges, big daddy Kane and biggies dj was making male prostitutes suck his ? , and Africa bambatta was out here getting 13 year olds to suck his ? as well as ? male fans of older age....oh and let's not forget this was considered acceptable behavior at rap concerts of a goat...

c5iix2i2jhiv.gif

Wooooooahhh big daddy kane did what tell that story
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"

13 years old, I was into ? . This ? ? as ? . At 13, I was already a ? and ? man. That's when I started looking at my mom's friends differently. This isn't a innocent 5 year old being taken advantage of, it's a 13 year old boy agreeing to bj a grown man. That kid was ? as ? .

Not defending what Afrika did, he's a ? for ? boys if it's true, just saying, this kid was also ? as ? .

13 year old kids, especially with no dad around, can be susceptible to lots of ? . It's not right for a grown ass man in a position of trust to be pulling his ? out an molesting a kid. I'm not going to be passing judgement on the kid if this true. Just like of this was a 13 year old girl who was ? by a grown ass man i wouldn't sit here and say "well she clearly wanted the ? ."

Kids are stupid. By definition their brains aren't fully developed, which is why adults in positions of power shouldn't be taking advantage of them.

This is a ? up situation all around and if this is true, i don't wanna hear nothing anymore about how hip hop is way more ? today than in the "good old days" when back in those days, Dre was wearing lipstick dressed like a she thang, biggie was hanging with dudes that ? boys in the ass and threw em over bridges, big daddy Kane and biggies dj was making male prostitutes suck his ? , and Africa bambatta was out here getting 13 year olds to suck his ? as well as ? male fans of older age....oh and let's not forget this was considered acceptable behavior at rap concerts of a goat...

c5iix2i2jhiv.gif

Wooooooahhh big daddy kane did what tell that story
    No. Big daddy Kane didn't do ? . I'm saying his dj was mister cee. Mister cee was with male prostitutes
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all can't see this an obvious attempt to damage hip hop?? Luckily were so detached from authentic hip hop as a society so that afrika don't take that much of a hit
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

It's still ? . No ? .

Statutory tho
    He was just a young ?
    Ain't no way at 13 a ? could coerce me into eatin sausage
    No way

Exactly at 13 i was already into ladies ass, ? and feet. All the fruity ? was and is a no no

I was into exactly the same 3 things.....
    *frank Lucas voice* my man