D'ANGELO RUSSELL VS KOBE BRYANT: WHOSE MAN LAW VIOLATION WAS WORSE?

MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
BOTH OF THESE 'LAKERS" BROKE A MAN LAW VIOLATION....

BACK IN THE DAY WHEN KOBE GOT CAUGHT UP WITH THE WHITE GIRL, HE WENT ON NATIONAL TV AND SAID, " I SHOULD'VE JUST PAID EM OFF LIKE SHAQ DOES".... THATS A HOE MOVE IF I EVER SEEN ONE IN MY LIFE!
JUST CAUSE HIM AND SHAQ WAS BEEFING, HOW DO YOU THROW A MARRIED MAN UNDER THE BUS??

AND MORE RECENT D. RUSSELL SECRETLY VIDEO TAPED A CONVO BETWEEN HIM AND A TEAM MATE TALKING ABOUT CHEATING ON HIS GIRL AND ENDED UP PUTTING IT ONLINE...

BOTH OF THESE NGAZ LAME FOR WHAT THEY DID.. BUT WHO'S WAS WORST?

D'ANGELO RUSSELL VS KOBE BRYANT: WHOSE MAN LAW VIOLATION WAS WORSE? 60 votes

KOBE
51%
Bender Rodriguezgnstruth_juicenawledge_godRecaptimus_Prime360suzyscrewS2Jbig_chris67nex gin700Arya TsaddiqLPastits....JOHN BBussy_Getta Trollio Aristo_V300_Goldie_PiffyHaze[Deleted User]DR. JEK 31 votes
D'RUSSEL
48%
Dupacdamnkpbigduece69Mdizzle90002stepz_aheadachewon87GhostdenithegawdmryounggunPILL_COSBYbdbdbdillestni99ainneriddlerapCoolJoeHarlemThumzUpNothingButTheTruthBulletproof WalletsConfidential PlayaT. SanfordLou CypherCashmoneyDux 29 votes

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    KOBE
    Kobe's the Goat, but his was worse lol. That ? threw Shaq under the bus voluntarily with no ? given lmaoo
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D'RUSSEL
    Kobe is a champion but Russ is a rookie

Social media was his downfall.. Kobe didnt tweet ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

BACK IN THE DAY WHEN KOBE GOT CAUGHT UP WITH THE WHITE GIRL, HE WENT ON NATIONAL TV AND SAID, " I SHOULD'VE JUST PAID EM OFF LIKE SHAQ DOES".... THATS A HOE MOVE IF I EVER SEEN ONE IN MY LIFE!
    JUST CAUSE HIM AND SHAQ WAS BEEFING, HOW DO YOU THROW A MARRIED MAN UNDER THE BUS??

AND MORE RECENT D. RUSSELL SECRETLY VIDEO TAPED A CONVO BETWEEN HIM AND A TEAM MATE TALKING ABOUT CHEATING ON HIS GIRL AND ENDED UP PUTTING IT ONLINE...

u sure this happened? if so vid plz?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " I SHOULD'VE JUST PAID EM OFF LIKE SHAQ DOES"....

lmao petty as ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh

u sure this happened? if so vid plz?

That ? happened. I remember it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Bet y'all can't find proof kobe said that
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yea on 2nd thought, I might have to change my vote.

Kobe didnt say it on national tv, he said it to a detective when that whole ? ? was going down, I'm pretty sure he didnt think it would go public. Russell intentionally did this ? .

exactly and supposedly he said it casually off the record....revisionists will be the end of this planet

you right bro
    NEW YORK -- Separating Kobe Bryant andShaquille O'Neal on
    different teams on different coasts has done nothing to lessen the
    animosity between the one-time Los Angeles Lakers teammates. If
    anything, the feud is escalating.

On Wednesday, O'Neal dismissed as "ridiculous" Bryant's
    allegations that O'Neal had paid up to $1 million in hush money to
    various women and then took his own shot by saying, "I'm not the
    one buying love."

O'Neal made the remark to ESPN's Stephen A. Smith after the Los Angeles Times quoted a police
    report as saying Bryant told detectives in Eagle, Colo., "he
    should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women
    not to say anything" and already had paid up to $1 million "for
    situations like this."

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    KOBE

Kobe didnt say it on national tv, he said it to a detective when that whole ? ? was going down, I'm pretty sure he didnt think it would go public. Russell intentionally did this ? .

exactly and supposedly he said it casually off the record....revisionists will be the end of this planet

@_Goldie_ It did happen

casually off the record, if you mean he didn't intend for it to get out. He still had no business saying it. He was talking to police. There was no reason for him to bring that ? up other than to pull someone down with him in his shenanigans

I thought you were referring to him going on national tv and saying it. He shouldnt have said that ? to the cops, but when you're getting locked up for ? , you aint in your right state of mind and like I said I doubt he thought that ? would go public, probably said that ? under his breath and some columbo ass cop wrote that ? down.
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deangelo's is worse.

Kobe didn't know what he said would go public

espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1891629
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KOBE
    Gotta go wit Kobe.

This muthafucca was lookin at a possible ? charge and cheating on his wife and decides take whomeva down wit him. ? move
  • Ol Jay's
    unless they're referring to the apology
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=N_rRScSLnGY
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D'RUSSEL
    Deangelo's is worse.

Kobe didn't know what he said would go public

espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1891629

yea kobe just demonstrated diarrhea of the mouth, ? wasn't even recorded saying ? ,...the detective just wrote it down and couldn't wait to put it out there........Russel was trying to start some ?
  • Ol Jay's
    wow Kobe snitched on Gasol for cheating on his fiancé?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KOBE

SO KOBE IS WITH A DETECTIVE AND ENDS UP SNITCHIN ON SHAQ TO GET OUT OF A ? CASE OR TO GET THE DETECTIVE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh

@_Goldie_ It did happen

casually off the record, if you mean he didn't intend for it to get out. He still had no business saying it. He was talking to police. There was no reason for him to bring that ? up other than to pull someone down with him in his shenanigans

I thought you were referring to him going on national tv and saying it. He shouldnt have said that ? to the cops, but when you're getting locked up for ? , you aint in your right state of mind and like I said I doubt he thought that ? would go public, probably said that ? under his breath and some columbo ass cop wrote that ? down.

icouldeatastar.gif

Look, I'm quite sure he never meant for it to go public but I doubt he said it under his breath...especially if it went in the police report, they probably asked him to clarify.

When you're going down, for some people it's just nature to grab someone else to sink with you. Like on the movie Friday when Smokey sits down and Craig asks "what you tell him?" and he says "Oh I just told him WE was smoking." WE feels a lot better than being alone. I doubt it was malice, but it was definitely intentional. It had nothing to do with his case and should have never come up.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

you right bro

one buying love."

O'Neal made the remark to ESPN's Stephen A. Smith after the Los Angeles Times quoted a police
    situations like this."

this doesnt disprove my point
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

you right bro

one buying love."

situations like this."

this doesnt disprove my point

@Elzo69Renaissance no ?

It was posted to prove your point
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    D'RUSSEL
    Russel was way worse.

Kobe said that ? to detectives. Not to get Shaq in trouble, but to explain if he had paid the girl he had an affair with like shaq does, then they wouldnt be able to accuse him of ? . The Detective then leaked that quote and Kobe never had intention for that to go public or get back to Shaq. Russel secretly taped a man admitting to cheating and posted it himself online for everyone, the girlfriend included, to see.