AP21 wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    take the pic down, or i'ma derail tf out this thread

@AP21

What pic are you referring to?

And why would it cause you to derail the thread?

its still there brah

Must be a mobile thing because all I see is this:

tumblr_inline_mkgfstnOES1r18uik.png

thats it brotha @deadeye lol

Ok, I'm lost.

What's the story behind that animated pic?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Got dam bih ...

is that a man or woman?

That is the fist of @SixSickSins .

She got big momma fist attached to her arm...I'm still mentally trying to comprehend her whole existence...like did that ? really happen? How could you go so hard when you got a ? closet??

No idea, but I'd like to get a ? from her before she turns 25.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@AP21

its still there brah

Ok, I'm lost.

i aint gon keep helping this struggle thread do numbers brah
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    it's probably another midget irish bish

Hey now....
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    it's probably another midget irish bish

?

?

How you gon call me the same ? I called you
  • MsBLKUSA
    MsBLKUSA Members Posts: 37
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LOL @ this thread...

Here I am... Spending most of my day off this forum, working on the thesis for my masters, so I can graduate in 2 months; while conversing with the chair at the University of South Florida on my recent admission into the Phd program for Clinical Psychology. Yet, you Negros and Negrophiles are on here creating threads about who I am. I swear if you log off this forum you can accomplish some great things in your life.

giphy.gif

It's hilarious to me... When I make a post criticizing white men, I'm black. When I make a post criticizing any non-Black man, I'm Black. Yet, when I make a post criticizing non-Black women I'm then a white man.

tumblr_mywsy5C76z1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Yet, all of these projections are made by Negros who have been on this forum for years, and haven't even post not one photo of themselves.

tumblr_inline_o2yabc5EFi1rnt0f3_500.gif

You ? and Negrophiles wanna be pro-black in the G&S forum, but wanna be Clarence Thomas in the illpix forum.

...And are in your feelings because what I state is relevant to you, otherwise you wouldn't be ? about what a Black woman says about her race.

What Black man gets upset with what a Black woman says about white women other than a white man?

White women are the gate keepers of white supremacy. No one defends and protects the white woman like the men of her race. The white man will allow himself to criticize his woman, but he will not allow anyone else to do so. Which is why you negros are so quick to defend white women, and so slow to post your pictures.

Projecting on me for that which you are. The majority of you all are nothing but white boys who fell in love with Hip-Hop and joined this forum, then found out how to assimilate. The majority of you all are just like the white boys who post on Tommy Soto videos on Youtube pretending to be Black men, in which Black men are so dumb, thinking they are conversing with other black men, when they are really talking with white men, who go back to reddit and have laughs on how dumb black men are.

You can't use reverse psychology on me, crackers.

giphy.gif

Can't no ? who look like Macklemore or Mac Miller take my blackness away from me.

tumblr_meu4hgTMp81rv3pp3o1_500.gif

Reminds me of when ASAP Mob was on Hot 97 trying to talk about white women, only to get checked by the culture vulture white Jew, that they could talk about women all day, but he would not have them disrespecting white women. You crackers exposed yourselves a long time ago.

And.. I'm gonna continue to ? on your translucent cave queens, stay mad troglodytes!
    lIhelW.gif

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    *sings*

"MsBlackperson USA you're the fairest in the land
    Hey! MsBlackperson USA you're like good sweet honey glazed ham!
    Fair, and lovely like a bottle of ancient wine..
    Look what you've got!
    Just look at that bigbehiiiiiiind!
    Thats okay,MsBlackperson USA
    You're black,there's no holding you back.......!"

yewkxfwd4r1u.jpg
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@AP21

its still there brah

Ok, I'm lost.

i aint gon keep helping this struggle thread do numbers brah

But you just...

Nvm
  • MsBLKUSA
    MsBLKUSA Members Posts: 37
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I think @MsBLKUSA loves black men. She just ain't giving y'all points for ignoring and mistreating black women. Y'all would get more respect if y'all would swear off of non black women...

Exactly. The problem is they expect Black women to stroke their egos just like Black women have been doing since reconstruction, when we had to become the head of the house due to the social-economic factors that were being projected. They want to attack white men while leaving parts of this white supremacy system in tact, while ignoring the factors of white supremacy that affects Black women. They ignore the role that white women played on the slave plantation, they ignore the many black children who were killed by the Plantation Mistresses, they ignore the threats that black men faced from the Plantation Mistresses; they ignore that while the white man was abusing them the Plantation Mistress was also abusing Black women... So I'm supposed to call out the white man for his racism in 2016... while yall ? non-black women and put them on pedestals; reaffirming plantation politics, while black women are placed last, even by the men of her own race?

The truth of the matter is... many of these men want to be Black revolutionaries with a white woman on their arm, and don't want Black women to say anything about it.

Like Lauryn Hill said in her song she released last summer... "Somebody tell me where them brothers went..."
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why "every" black man has to be in the category of "dating white women" tho? Its not hard to believe that some black men dont date Caucasian women.

What's the gameplan on the behalf of "all" black women when "all" black men go back to placing yall back on the pedestal again?..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MsBLKUSA wrote: »
    I think @MsBLKUSA loves black men. She just ain't giving y'all points for ignoring and mistreating black women. Y'all would get more respect if y'all would swear off of non black women...

Exactly. The problem is they expect Black women to stroke their egos just like Black women have been doing since reconstruction, when we had to become the head of the house due to the social-economic factors that were being projected. They want to attack white men while leaving parts of this white supremacy system in tact, while ignoring the factors of white supremacy that affects Black women. They ignore the role that white women played on the slave plantation, they ignore the many black children who were killed by the Plantation Mistresses, they ignore the threats that black men faced from the Plantation Mistresses; they ignore that while the white man was abusing them the Plantation Mistress was also abusing Black women... So I'm supposed to call out the white man for his racism in 2016... while yall ? non-black women and put them on pedestals; reaffirming plantation politics, while black women are placed last, even by the men of her own race?

The truth of the matter is... many of these men want to be Black revolutionaries with a white woman on their arm, and don't want Black women to say anything about it.

Like Lauryn Hill said in her song she released last summer... "Somebody tell me where them brothers went..."

Yeah and you ? Armenians and put them on pedestals just like many black women are bedwenching nowadays and putting mighty whitry on a pedestal. Why looking at the stye in my eye when you have a plank in yours? People who live in glass houses and whatnot
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Isn't this a 2 way street though? Black people in general seem to lose their minds when they lay up with non black people. Your logic can apply to black women as much as it applies to black men.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ this thread...

Here I am... Spending most of my day off this forum, working on the thesis for my masters, so I can graduate in 2 months; while conversing with the chair at the University of South Florida on my recent admission into the Phd program for Clinical Psychology. Yet, you Negros and Negrophiles are on here creating threads about who I am. I swear if you log off this forum you can accomplish some great things in your life.

giphy.gif

It's hilarious to me... When I make a post criticizing white men, I'm black. When I make a post criticizing any non-Black man, I'm Black. Yet, when I make a post criticizing non-Black women I'm then a white man.

tumblr_mywsy5C76z1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Yet, all of these projections are made by Negros who have been on this forum for years, and haven't even post not one photo of themselves.

tumblr_inline_o2yabc5EFi1rnt0f3_500.gif

You ? and Negrophiles wanna be pro-black in the G&S forum, but wanna be Clarence Thomas in the illpix forum.

...And are in your feelings because what I state is relevant to you, otherwise you wouldn't be ? about what a Black woman says about her race.

What Black man gets upset with what a Black woman says about white women other than a white man?

White women are the gate keepers of white supremacy. No one defends and protects the white woman like the men of her race. The white man will allow himself to criticize his woman, but he will not allow anyone else to do so. Which is why you negros are so quick to defend white women, and so slow to post your pictures.

Projecting on me for that which you are. The majority of you all are nothing but white boys who fell in love with Hip-Hop and joined this forum, then found out how to assimilate. The majority of you all are just like the white boys who post on Tommy Soto videos on Youtube pretending to be Black men, in which Black men are so dumb, thinking they are conversing with other black men, when they are really talking with white men, who go back to reddit and have laughs on how dumb black men are.

You can't use reverse psychology on me, crackers.

giphy.gif

Can't no ? who look like Macklemore or Mac Miller take my blackness away from me.

tumblr_meu4hgTMp81rv3pp3o1_500.gif

Reminds me of when ASAP Mob was on Hot 97 trying to talk about white women, only to get checked by the culture vulture white Jew, that they could talk about women all day, but he would not have them disrespecting white women. You crackers exposed yourselves a long time ago.

And.. I'm gonna continue to ? on your translucent cave queens, stay mad troglodytes!
    lIhelW.gif

To your point sista..my mug been posted all through this mug. And this wasn't meant to act you. This was meant to examine your thought process.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    You ? ? . That's a man. Ip ban it and done

You aint know allergens is ? ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    She's a troll or she's damaged in the head.

Aint no reason to point out that she was talking to a university and what not. She just jumps over the questions and keep trolling. Don't give her attention.