Jerry "The King Lawler's greatest quotes

2»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    King was the goat heel commentator. His disses to mankind used to have me weak
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    JokerKing wrote: »
    King was the goat heel commentator. His disses to mankind used to have me weak

King: I think the fat lady is about to sing on ? ....

how big is Ms Foley?
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LAWLER: When Sunny was in school she wasn't very good in history, but she was great on dates!

(Jim Ross implies that Sunny is too young for Lawler)
    LAWLER: I'm not embarrassed to be seen with younger women, except when I drop them off at school.

This is ? lol
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    JR: Ken Shamrock ran away from home at age 14 living in cars. Didn't know his biological father.

King: I don't think Ken Shamrock ran away. I think his parents sent him to the store for milk and they moved while he was gone.

King: I can't figure out why peope love The Rock. Is it the people's elbow? I know what it is. Its the eyebrow.

JR: Maybe it's his athletic ability and in ring talent.

King: Nah. Its the eyebrow.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He used to be do disrespectful to Stu and Helen Hart, I thought that hatred was real between him and Bret when I was a kid because of those comments
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    He used to be do disrespectful to Stu and Helen Hart, I thought that hatred was real between him and Bret when I was a kid because of those comments

man i know Bret wanted to knock his head off afew times cause ? was real disrespectful at times lol
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember angle cracking taker in the head with a steel chair. they was right beside the announce table

JR is selling the damaged state taker is now in. king comes out of nowhere and says "kurt are you alright?"

JR was so disgusted lol
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    That time he tried sleeping with 10 year old girls

? ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That time he tried sleeping with 10 year old girls

? ? .

"Tried"?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    he used to say some wild ? about booker t when he was feuding with hhh. watch their match at wm19
    he said something like "yeah you know booker t. the guy whose family portrait is a courtroom sketch"

Bruh...I watched this match recently and king was on fire bruh. He was so racist in this match I was ? crying though can't front
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited March 2016
    "Oh my ? ! They killed Kenny!" after Chyna gave Ken Shamrock a lowblow and Triple H pedigreed him.

On Nicole Bass in an Evening Gown Match "I wanted to see puppies and we got the dogs."

"You know why puppies (? ) have wet noses? Cause I lick em."

lol. Just saw this on an episode of Raw
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Posted this in the WWE Network thread:

King: Hey, if you haven't seen the movie Mission Impossible, let me save you some time. [Spoils movie]

Vince: I can't believe you're giving away the ending of the movie. What is it with you?

King: Give away the ending of the movie? I'll give away the ending of this match if you want me to.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    "When women see Mankind naked, the first thing they say is....But your feet are so big?"

During Mae Young/Fabulous Moolah match "This is how the dinosaurs became extinct."
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I may be the king, she has the double woopers"