Lmao!!!!

Ain't one of them nikkaz married?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lmao!!!!

Ain't one of them nikkaz married?

Nick Young. The IG imagae of them is hilarious. Smh they probably was just joking I can't stand this feminist ? .
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh clarkson lakers gotta put dont ? with nick off the court in his contract lol
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jones is a co-founder of I AM THAT GIRL, a non-profit that helps “girls to transform self-doubt in to self-love by providing a safe space to connect and have honest conversations about things that matter.” She says the irony of Young and Clarkson sexually harassing her is that she was working with the NBA to have the league adopt one of her programs.
    People on reddit are saying she posted the picture on IG asking for help to identify who these guys were and had no idea. Yet she went to same college as Nick, claims to be in sports and was just at the Lakers trying to get them to pick up her non-profit.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something don't sound right in this story. I saw in another article that she stated that she was speaking to the NBA on Friday (the alleged incident happened on Sunday) about integrating a program she created on sexual abuse in athletics.

Circumstantial I know but she said that she filmed the whole incident so I reserve further judgement until either a) she releases the footage to the public, b) someone reputable (e.g. a NBA official) having viewed said footage and found it to be of probative value makes a statement to the effect of displaying an admission of guilt by the players or c) both players make a statement admitting their culpability.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Jones is a co-founder of I AM THAT GIRL, a non-profit that helps “girls to transform self-doubt in to self-love by providing a safe space to connect and have honest conversations about things that matter.” She says the irony of Young and Clarkson sexually harassing her is that she was working with the NBA to have the league adopt one of her programs.
    People on reddit are saying she posted the picture on IG asking for help to identify who these guys were and had no idea. Yet she went to same college as Nick, claims to be in sports and was just at the Lakers trying to get them to pick up her non-profit.

Dont care for.nick but as long as clarkson good
    tumblr_npcjmvWcFn1r7k4w8o1_500.gif
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a problem with her calling grown black men "boys"
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a privledge ?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

To add to this, she claimed she don't know who Nick Young is yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqRCHmYF9hI

This ? right here mayne!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Anybody can take some stills of anybody in traffic. If its not video recorded footage how the hell did she think that's proof? Whites just think they can get away with anything on us now fam.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Anybody can take some stills of anybody in traffic. If its not video recorded footage how the hell did she think that's proof? Whites just think they can get away with anything on us now fam.
    True and ironic when you sleeping with the enemy