Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Comments

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memento...
    Irreversible...
    The Man with the Dragon Tattoo...
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Again I ask; Am I the only person on the IC that's ever castrated a ? ?

So basically u saying u got fckd in the ass
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homie got a Wholeeeee Survival Guide to not gettin knocked out and ? .

You would think ? was talking about Prison...nah, his Hometown brah .

World War F (How to survive the ? apocalypse)
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh its pretty clear absolutely nobody else has done that ? !

Was this ? really that common there? Were yall really on some regular everyday man-? ? like that? Straight talking in the hallway at school like "Yo Jimmy got me the other day, but its cool I cut his nuts off so I ain't ? ."

https://youtu.be/0-cpL--0AQA

Here's a jewel, you guys can take it or leave it;

Pimps lay on the floor and inject speed (the amphetamine) with a syringe. It speeds up their central nervous system to the point where they can get up off the floor and knock you unconscious, ? you, hold some ? under your nose to wake you up and lay back down on the floor - You won't even know it happened. It just looks like they're laying on the floor.

You can laugh and make jokes all you want. You can ban me, call me a troll, say I'm weird but the one thing you can't do is say I'm ? or a ? because whenever that happened to me - I castrated the ? . That makes me a player. A ? ? a player and the player castrates the ? . Which would you rather be, the player or the ? ? And it happens a lot more often than you'd think. It happens without even you even knowing it. In fact, unless somebody tells you when it happens, you'd never know.

You guys are either a) pretending that you don't know how ? and pimps fight or b) so square that you get ? without knowing it.

Another technique pimps (and ? ) use is injecting speed and waiting for you to blink (or making you blink) and shoving heroin up your nose while your eyes are closed. The heroin slows you down but builds your confidence. When you're on heroin you think you could beat anybody. You raise your voice and start yelling and making threats, you're heart rate actually decreases but you feel on top of the world. Every time you blink the ? /? is knocking you unconscious and ? you so fast that you have no idea what's going on. A real ? will wait for you to turn your head - ? wait for you to blink.

In all seriousness, you've probably been ? by ? on speed and didn't even know it. Somebody has probably said to you, "you just got ? and didn't know it" and you had no idea what they were talking about.

Or somebody may have said, "you got ? " and you didn't know they were being literal.

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw bro I just castrated five ? on my lunchbreak today..
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw bro I just castrated five ? on my lunchbreak today..

I've done it
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5grand is still at it huh. Just stop fam. Give it up.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @5 grand came dancing out the closet in his ? suit.

"im the playa, so this ain't ? . ya dig?"
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Can't even get myself to read any of those Titangraphs anymore and ill pass on the cliff notes also just gonna laugh at the replies.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he does ? and has ? sex?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he shouldve just stood there and said WORLD STAR! and kept it moving
This discussion has been closed.